ForumsPopular MediaLooper: The Movie

9 3782
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

This movie in my opinion looks great! I am looking forward to seeing it this Friday (Sept 28). I am hoping this movie is good but I have faith, pretty much every movie I have seen Bruce Willis in is amazing. =) Who here is interested in this movie and what has caught your eye about it?

• 9 Replies
MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

#1 Bruce Willis is in it.
#2 The advertisement really caught my eye when he said they would kill them in the past which was kinda like men in black 3.
#3I love sci-fi movies.

BamBamNinja
BamBamNinja
332 posts
Nomad

love the idea of it. just hope they dont f**k it up haha

jjrocks66
jjrocks66
913 posts
Shepherd

It looks great! I honestly can't wait to see it!

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

#1 Bruce Willis is in it.
#2 The advertisement really caught my eye when he said they would kill them in the past which was kinda like men in black 3.
#3I love sci-fi movies.

I love all Bruce Willis movies! I have seen quite a few and I love them! From the Die Hard series, to Armageddon, they where all good. =) And the commercial caught my eye to, it makes me wanna go see the movie so bad but... I have to wait! =O The movie industry is evil! Making me wait, who do they think they are, the movie industry?! D= (lol).

love the idea of it. just hope they dont f**k it up haha

The idea is a good one! And don't worry, Mr. Willis is in it. Im sure it will be fine. =) And if it isn't, well.... ok there really isn't any upside. lol
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Woah... Just Woah. That movie seems like the first really good sci-fi in a while. Probably one of the best time travel, except for Back to the Future.
Im not gonna say anything else. It was a good movie. They day after a was still piecing parts together. Good idea, good movie, go see it. Nuff said.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

That movie seems like the first really good sci-fi in a while.

I know right? I haven't seen a Sci-Fi move that good in a while. They did a good job.

They day after a was still piecing parts together.

Me and my sister had that effect after the movie, I love the way it makes you think.
AvengedSevenfold11
AvengedSevenfold11
529 posts
Nomad

Saw it a week ago, was a great movie, recommend it!

Kreitmaker
Kreitmaker
290 posts
Jester

The movie has a score of 84 in Metacritic from what I hear.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

It has like 96 on rotten tomatoes. It was pretty good. Very good storyline, wasn't "mindless" like most sci-fi/ action movies.

Showing 1-9 of 9