ForumsThe TavernIf you could meet anyone on AG in real life who would it be?

98 15191
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

^You don't need help for this the title makes it obvious.^

As for me its a tough one probably one of my friends either imthemostmanlyman, Jeff1999, or MrDayCee.

• 98 Replies
jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

And she's not even on AG anymore. Hmph.

I just had to pop by and prove you wrong

I'm sure most of you think the idea of meeting someone from here is just an idea, but there's really not much stopping me from meeting my AG friends. I just need the monies! Nichodemus, if I win the lottery I will come and see you :P Otherwise, I'll just have to wait until I earn enough to take a trip abroad, and while I'm there I could nip over and see KingRyan :P
skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

Ernie, but then he says hes not interseting, so gantic probably. I guess nobody wants to meet me. Its cool.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I still can't decide if I agree with that statement, since I love all of them as much as I hate them all

Thank you?

Ernie, but then he says hes not interseting,

In all fairness, it isn't really my place to determine whether or not I'm interesting. I've never had a real conversation with myself, so it's really up to everyone else to determine how interesting I really am.

I guess nobody wants to meet me. Its cool.

Not too many people know you yet. Wait until you're more well-known here and people will be more likely to want to get to know you in real life.
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

I still can't decide if I agree with that statement, since I love all of them as much as I hate them all (excluding Moon, of course :P). Hrmph.

Stop coming to my chatroom then. :P

Just kidding.

--

Uh, on topic? No one really. I kinda lost interest in the rest of AG a while back.
1zth
1zth
192 posts
Nomad

Superbob111 (SuperBobDaBest)

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Uh, on topic? No one really. I kinda lost interest in the rest of AG a while back.

Well that's just mean and I'm sure we all feel hurt Knight
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

No one really. I kinda lost interest in the rest of AG a while back.

You're still here, so you haven't lost interest in us just yet. You can deny it all you want, but deep down you know you love this community and all the people in it.

Every. Single. One of us.
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

I would want to meet Ernie or Skeleton_Pilot. Both of them are awesome and would be interesting to meet (Ernie, I forbid you to argue! See, now you can't do it).

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Well that's just mean and I'm sure we all feel hurt Knight

Sorry, I was just kidding. :P

Of course I'd want to meet someone from here.. really, I just can't choose.

This is certainly biased, but I'd definitely want to meet the people whom I've talked to the most over the years.. and because Father Time has done his job, the majority are camped out at CountingTime.

But even then, I'd rather meet everyone first.
gman144
gman144
156 posts
Blacksmith

Ernie 15 for obvious reasons

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Sorry, I was just kidding. :P

Of course I'd want to meet someone from here.. really, I just can't choose.

Haha it's okay, I was kinda kidding too :P

It's silly to want to meet someone who you haven't really got to know much on here, I think. Apart from perhaps if you're used to seeing them posting all the time, like Ernie or Firetail or.. Anyone in the top 10?
zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

Everyone here who has been nice to me. I don't consider myself famous in any matters (here, I have a popular Youtube channel though) so I bet everyone would be like "Eww, you? No :c"

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

It's silly to want to meet someone who you haven't really got to know much on here, I think. Apart from perhaps if you're used to seeing them posting all the time, like Ernie or Firetail or.. Anyone in the top 10?

Remembering some of the people that are (and once were) in the top 10, I'd shiver.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,774 posts
Chamberlain

there are several people it would be cool to meet, but so that it wouldn't be as awkward someone closer to my age than people like Daycee and ernie so probably people between the ages of 12 and 17. so of the poeple of that age group that interest me are: R2D21999, jeff1999, ghost of matrix, jeff1999, not jeffk3 since i've can just talk to him on Xbox, chillz gives me the creeps, firzth, killersup, xnightwish. the list goes on

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

-_- *Scrolls through this entire thread looking for any hint of the name Ace, Sky, of, and/or AceofSky.*

Well let me get the show on the road...

Old, forgotten, and new admins/moderators.
And anyone that is my friend, or the very least we have usual conversations.

Showing 16-30 of 98