ForumsThe TavernIf you could meet anyone on AG in real life who would it be?

98 15199
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

^You don't need help for this the title makes it obvious.^

As for me its a tough one probably one of my friends either imthemostmanlyman, Jeff1999, or MrDayCee.

• 98 Replies
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Well, there are so many peopels here i will liek to chat with. you know what? party in my place at the 30 of october. bring food.

Wish we could actualy arrenge it. Ill like to small talk with most of you face to face.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Awww shucks...

Well it would be a hard pick for me, so many nice people here. Maybe a face-to-face chat with a spammer would be fun though...

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Ernie, Nichodemus, Ferret, and Jeff1999.

These are the people I would most like to meet in a face-to-face conversation.

@Ferret, the chat with the spammer sounds interesting, especially if he finds out you are an admin.

~~~Darth Caedus

skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

Well it would be a hard pick for me, so many nice people here. Maybe a face-to-face chat with a spammer would be fun though...

Now someone will start spamming............

waluigi
waluigi
1,948 posts
Shepherd

I would want to meet DayCee of course. He and I seem to be some of the biggest music lovers on the site (when I'm actually on, of course), and really, he's the guy I talk to the most on the site via messages.

Jumpper
Jumpper
196 posts
Nomad

for me.... humph i don't know really ernie, pangtongshu, mostmanlyman, 70_70_70 and finally R2D21999

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Um...I don't really know, possibly some of the CT people....

Problem with that is that CT kinda went off on a tangent...I'd liken it to a nursing home for a bunch of AG vets.
pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

well guys if you count all the time ive read fourms and such from before i had an account and my warrior time and this i would have to say

sporemaniac he made the destroy/create the/a planet games to bad he quit armor games

gantic

sainti_ tell me if i mispeled that
bladerunner
killersup im mainly wondering if he uses 3rd person talk irl

well thats my list

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I'd probably want to meet 42maelstrom in real life ahah.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

for me.... humph i don't know really ernie, pangtongshu, mostmanlyman, 70_70_70 and finally R2D21999

Ok that was surprising for even me. Why would you pick me I don't even know you? Or did you just want to find out where I lived. XD
Jumpper
Jumpper
196 posts
Nomad

Ok that was surprising for even me. Why would you pick me I don't even know you? Or did you just want to find out where I lived. XD

hahaha no i don't want to know where you live R2.
i just have read some of your comments and think it would be cool to talk to you guys.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

hahaha no i don't want to know where you live R2.
i just have read some of your comments and think it would be cool to talk to you guys.

Well thats alot more better than trying to find out where I live.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

*gasp* Someone...someone picked me =O I didn't think I was worthy of such an honor...thank you! haha

Wish we could actualy arrenge it. Ill like to small talk with most of you face to face.

That'd be amazing to get at least a good size of the forum population together...though I feel like we would all still talk like we are in a forum (going on at a time, commenting about if we were ninja'd, maybe some awkward silences every now and then from no one having anything to contribute about a certain topic, then one person beginning to spam the talking)
zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

*gasp* Someone...someone picked me =O I didn't think I was worthy of such an honor...thank you! haha

I'd want to meet you too. You seem fun and intelligent. (:
ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

I would like to meet Salvidian in real life because I think he's Iowan!

Showing 46-60 of 98