ForumsGamesTip n trick for Alien Killer of Funnaut

3 1527
70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

Alien Killer of Funnaut is a very gud and addictive shooting game, but this game is very hard to beat, and u should spend a loooong time grinding to lv up and find ammo for guns, but I just found an effective way to make the game bcome easier (but it is still very hard lah >

• 3 Replies
70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

So here they are- the tip n trick for this hardcore shooting game:

1. The first two level are quite easy, so u should NOT waste ammo, save them for later lv, only use the default pistol- which have unlimited ammo

2. Through the game, u ll see that the guns suck ur ammo very fast, so just use them when u really need them, such as when u in the corner, surrounded by many enemies. In contrast, whenever u have space to run and shoot, only use the default gun coz the enemies will be killed b4 they can reach u XD

3. To use the default gun more effectively, u should spend ALL the upgrade pts to the small gun, coz it increase the dam of ur default gun and moreover, it also increase the dam for all other small guns, so u only need to upgrade one attribute-small gun to get the bonus the 3 gun at once XD (as i said b4, the ammo is always shortage, so it is better to depend only 3 kinds of small gun ammo at once than only 1 kind of other gun- Cannon/ Flame/ Laser gun ammo)

4. U should kill the most dangerous ones 1st, for me, they r the purple ones which can self-destruct, coz once they blow up, u cannot avoid the atk, then 2nd most dangerous r they flying enemies coz they can atk u from afar, the rest r the ground enemies which only atk u when they reach u- so kill them last, after u kill the purple and flying enemies

5. U should take a look carefully to the scene b4 trigger then quest. For example, in lv 3, if u run forward to the entrance of the cave, u ll need to do 3 quest of killing alien at once, and it is impossible to beat such amount of enemies at once. So u should only run to the border of quest, DONT step on the line which trigger quest 2, which make more aliens appear +_+

Any other strategies are welcome ^^

70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

My strategy for this hardcore shooting game:

1. Lv 1 and 2 r quite easy, so u should use the default gun only, bcoz it has unlimited ammo, save the ammo for guns for later lv (except the boss of lv 1, u should kill it fast coz it has very dangerous laser atk,but the bosses of lv 2 is easy to kill coz they can only atk u by reaching u lah), coz u ll need many, many of them later.

2. In general, u should use the guns which require ammo only when u r surrounded by many enemies or when u r in low health and an enemy just drop a health item XD (but NEVER run to get the other items like cash or ammo coz they ll never disappear and u can get them later when kill all the enemies, getting them immediately when they appear and there are still many enemies chasing u is just like suicide +_+).
And b4 reach the area that trigger the quest (the dead body of scientists, computers, etc.) u should take a look around too see whether u can use the "run and shoot" tactic with the default gun only or not, coz this gun is the weakest but it has unlimited ammo, so it is best to use them when u can run and avoid atk of the enemies ^^

3. U should kill the most dangerous enemies 1st. For me, they r the purple ones which self-destruct when come near u, bcoz when they blow up, i cannot avoid these atk, the 2nd most dangerous r the flying enemies, bcoz they can atk u from afar, the rest r the worms and bugs which can atk u only when they reach u, and u can totally ignore them- just kill them after u kill the purple and flying enemies XD

4. For the sake of using default gun, u should spend ALL ur upgrade pts for the Small Gun, coz it increase the dam of that default gun. Moreover, u ll also increase the dam of 3 other small gun- Shotgun, Machine gun and pistol lv 2+. As I said, the ammo in this game is rare, so it is definitely better to upgrade the dam of 3 weak guns at once then just 1 strong gun (Cannon/ Flame/ Laser gun)- without ammo, even a strongest gun is just a junk lah XD

5. And for the sake of saving ammo, u should use all the cash to UPGRADE THE SPACE OF THE PACK. This game belong to the grinding games, when u need to play so looong to get enough money to buy sth while the price of the items if freaking high,so I only have enough money to buy the space for the pack, cannot by anything else, even the ammo (but i dun recommend buy them coz u can get them by killing aliens anw, buying gems or guns is better lah XD)

Any other strategies is welcome here XD

70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

My strategy for this hardcore shooting game: (I HAVE POSTED THESE TIP N TRICK 3 TIMES COZ THE BUG OF AG- WHEN I POST AND RELOAD THE PAGE, I DUN SEE MY POST, SO I THIS IS THE LAST TIME I POST IT, IF STILL CANNOT SEE MY POST, THEN SO BE IT LAH......)

1. Lv 1 and 2 r quite easy, so u should use the default gun only, bcoz it has unlimited ammo, save the ammo for guns for later lv (except the boss of lv 1, u should kill it fast coz it has very dangerous laser atk,but the bosses of lv 2 is easy to kill coz they can only atk u by reaching u lah), coz u ll need many, many of them later.

2. In general, u should use the guns which require ammo only when u r surrounded by many enemies or when u r in low health and an enemy just drop a health item XD (but NEVER run to get the other items like cash or ammo coz they ll never disappear and u can get them later when kill all the enemies, getting them immediately when they appear and there are still many enemies chasing u is just like suicide +_+).
And b4 reach the area that trigger the quest (the dead body of scientists, computers, etc.) u should take a look around too see whether u can use the "run and shoot" tactic with the default gun only or not, coz this gun is the weakest but it has unlimited ammo, so it is best to use them when u can run and avoid atk of the enemies ^^

3. U should kill the most dangerous enemies 1st. For me, they r the purple ones which self-destruct when come near u, bcoz when they blow up, i cannot avoid these atk, the 2nd most dangerous r the flying enemies, bcoz they can atk u from afar, the rest r the worms and bugs which can atk u only when they reach u, and u can totally ignore them- just kill them after u kill the purple and flying enemies XD

4. For the sake of using default gun, u should spend ALL ur upgrade pts for the Small Gun, coz it increase the dam of that default gun. Moreover, u ll also increase the dam of 3 other small gun- Shotgun, Machine gun and pistol lv 2+. As I said, the ammo in this game is rare, so it is definitely better to upgrade the dam of 3 weak guns at once then just 1 strong gun (Cannon/ Flame/ Laser gun)- without ammo, even a strongest gun is just a junk lah XD

5. And for the sake of saving ammo, u should use all the cash to UPGRADE THE SPACE OF THE PACK. This game belong to the grinding games, when u need to play so looong to get enough money to buy sth while the price of the items if freaking high,so I only have enough money to buy the space for the pack, cannot by anything else, even the ammo (but i dun recommend buy them coz u can get them by killing aliens anw, buying gems or guns is better lah XD)

Any other strategies is welcome here XD

Showing 1-3 of 3