ForumsPopular MediaGreen day singers " Billie Joe armstrong" meltdown

9 5623
GAMERNATIONHD
GAMERNATIONHD
14 posts
Nomad

My opinion is he deserved the right to be mad at the people because of his time getting short.Some people think it will ruin Green Day, i just think it will help them! Who likes justin beiber anyway? so you thoughts!

• 9 Replies
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Well, Green Day's fans are split up into pop fans, and alternative rock fans, with a little punk thrown in. I don't think it'll hurt them that much because it wasn't a massive freak out. What did he do? Scream out a few profanities and insult Justin Beiber? I doubt it'll change much.

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

I know I sound a little stupid saying this but, They're not hardcore enough or known to be for any of this to make much of a difference or even a blot in one's mind. They aren't set deep enough as to having the "Rockstar Mentality", they're also in their early forties, late thirties, so their Pop fans will show next to no care because they aren't as instilled in their life like Justin Bieber. This matters not to me.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

and insult Justin Beiber?

He didn't really do that on top of it...he just commented how he wasn't Bieber, nothing too insulting really said

They aren't set deep enough as to having the "Rockstar Mentality",

Excuse me...but have you ever even heard of Green Day before?

Personally, I liked that he did it. Finally more bands are standing up to MTV

Reminds me of how System of a Down did a concert for MTV, and purposely played poorly
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Their set wasn't cut.

"We would like everyone to know that our set was not cut short by Clear Channel and to apologize to those we offended at the iHeartRadio Festival in Las Vegas," the band said. iHeartRadio is a division of Clear Channel Broadcasting.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

" Billie Joe armstrong"

Well, this is a terrible time to be an armstrong.....
wishfulpoison77
wishfulpoison77
124 posts
Nomad

I think he is just a little mental, it's not his fault he melted down, still hilarious though!

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

It helps if your make an OP -not- fully in bold text. Helps even more if you explain what the hell you are talking about. I have no idea what this thread is about, other than some schmuck apparently have some breakdown over something. I guess.

IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

It was back in september devoidless.

Billy was told to get off stage because he was on for about 3 seconds more than he was supposed to and he made a huge fuss and said he "Wasn't bieber".

Happened ages ago.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

He didn't really do that on top of it...he just commented how he wasn't Bieber, nothing too insulting really said

You've never heard of the media then...
Showing 1-9 of 9