ForumsThe TavernSchool

15 1615
skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

Not that im trying to promote this, but does anybody find it funny that there are no school rebellions? At my school there are 200 kids and 25 staff. That is 8 on 1. So how come i have never heard anything about this?

• 15 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

You have no objective to do so. What would you want? Less homework and exams? Good luck competing on a national basis for colleges.

You know you'll lose, and likely get expelled, thus throwing you into life's dumpster in the long run. It's pretty pointless.

skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

Looking on the good side: at least you know you can do math as of now, and can write tolerably well...

What if somebody didnt know how to?

You have no objective to do so. What would you want? Less homework and exams? Good luck competing on a national basis for colleges.

There is more kids at college than teachers. Armed with pens, pencils, and staplers, all schools could be taken over. (evil laugh)

Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

There is more kids at college than teachers. Armed with pens, pencils, and staplers, all schools could be taken over.
Yeah. Take over until 3:00, then say goodbye and go home. Seriously. There's no point. If you don't want to do school, then don't go.
skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

Yeah. Take over until 3:00, then say goodbye and go home. Seriously. There's no point. If you don't want to do school, then don't go.

But you are required to go to school till you are sixteen, so you should have some fun!

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

but does anybody find it funny that there are no school rebellions?

You're saying this as if school rebellions are a common occurrence! Say you did rebel against your school, what would you gain from it?
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

This would never work. Sure, you can overtake and/or murder all your teachers. Now you are all federal fugitives and will be over taken by the government. Its stupid. And what do you gain? No homework! Just dont drop the soap when you are not succeeding in life because you didnt feel like doing homework. YAY!

linkprechaun
linkprechaun
2 posts
Nomad

yeah ive thought about it too (not that i would do it) but its basically that. unless the teachers were like physically abusive i wouldnt really even consider it its pretty stupid in the long run

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

But you are required to go to school till you are sixteen

What is the government going to if you don't go to school? It's not like they're going to send you to jail or anything, and if they do, at least you don't have to go to school anymore.

Even if you personally don't want to be in school, there are plenty of students who want to be in school and would prefer to have a reasonably good future rather than sit through some childish revolution that won't accomplish anything.
Unkown
Unkown
958 posts
Nomad

Unless you were to have all the teachers be quiet about it and go to school just for fun after taking over, I'd have to agree there'd be no point.

A rebellion would probably work, if there were enough students willing to do it that wouldn't be stopped by an announcement by the vice principal or something. But even if you were to take over then the government would probably get pissed and send cops or something to take care of the situation if you didn't cooperate. You'd have to be at least 13-ish to do something like this, and I'm sure they wouldn't be against using slightly more brutal methods to stop you.

No point, as these other fine mentlegen have stated.

rayoflight3
rayoflight3
437 posts
Nomad

OP clearly posted this to brag about the student to teacher ratio at his school, knowing that the national average is more than 15:1.

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Skydragon, killing teachers not to do homework? Really? In my opinion your idea is just ridiculous. I mean. Is killing or taking over school so nesecarry? Are you really thinking that taking over school is worth it? In my opinion. No!

-Jeff

skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

You're saying this as if school rebellions are a common occurrence! Say you did rebel against your school, what would you gain from it?

Power!!!!!!!!!!!

This would never work. Sure, you can overtake and/or murder all your teachers. Now you are all federal fugitives and will be over taken by the government. Its stupid. And what do you gain? No homework! Just dont drop the soap when you are not succeeding in life because you didnt feel like doing homework. YAY!

What if all the schools rebelled, then united to take over the government?

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Are you planning to take over the world? That is just wrong mister sky. This is not a discussion about school. It has now created itself in a world domination thread. So youre planning to take over the world. Try it. Now. Call all your classmates, tomorrow tell all the students to help you dominate the school, and then lets see how will you be able to combine all the schools in the world. Try it.

-Jeff

skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

i might do this. anybody want to fund me? JK, not really.

You know, i wouldnt actually do this, the possibilities are too high.

I wouldnt just kill thee teachers. -_- id torture'em first, then kill 'em.

I WILL NEVER DO THIS IN REAL LIFE JUST TO LET YOU KNOW.

Showing 1-14 of 15