ForumsGamesLast Stand Dead Zone is turning out well

4 2778
Rageness113
Rageness113
9 posts
Nomad

As a gamer my role is to play games and help the developer,and this thread composed of the review I made for the developers of The Last Stand Dead Zone. . the ConArtists.Based on my experience on playing the game it made me realize what we should do during a zombie apocalypse. On the otherhand I observed that you gain strategic knowledge in that current game.

In years of gaming I've never seen a very successful flash game on the internet especially on armorgames.com.Besides killing zombie and surviving,you can choose to be friendly to your fellow survivors via MMO.This time they are planning a new update that is using ammunition as resource,turns out few players disagree on the idea and many liked the idea. You see , the game genre is zombie survival you need to learn how to survive using the tools you find in your everyday life.Surviving as a human

-Rageness113

• 4 Replies
The_Russian3768
The_Russian3768
35 posts
Shepherd

I agree with you to a point but the game is still in beta for me i had one charicter bug to -21 moral found out some things cost real monney.For the most part its ok but the building time is uresonable= get into the high lvl and things take 2 days or 24 hours to upgrade one thing.

stinkyjim
stinkyjim
470 posts
Shepherd

This time they are planning a new update that is using ammunition as resource

Awesome. It was far too easy to play with OP guns.
Rageness113
Rageness113
9 posts
Nomad

Good thing they realize that the game is to easy, I hope they update it more and become a real game

JamesWB
JamesWB
60 posts
Nomad

At higher levels the game becomes very challenging even with guns. You would not want to hold off a level 20 zombie horde with melee weapons, I assure you.

Showing 1-4 of 4