ForumsGamesKnightmare Tower

24 4924
Skulltivator
Skulltivator
630 posts
Nomad

I love everything about this game. Slashing monsters is extremely satisfying and it's an upgrade game so of course it gets more awesome as you get further into the game.

What is or was the hardest part for you in this game? For me it was completing the quests that required remaining at a constant speed level for 15-25 seconds, even though after I completed all of them I was still asking for more.

• 24 Replies
ttyrox
ttyrox
3 posts
Peasant

My is also keeping up the speed,i mean the higher you go,the lower faster the speed slows,and i thought it requires some luck.

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

I hadn't played the other game so I didn't get it at first, but it did give me a new game to play and I've since become addicted to that one as well.

If you enjoyed Knightmare Tower, I'm sure you're also enjoying the other game. The idea is pretty original. Besides, squashing gummies has become one of my favourite things to do after a bad day...
Jayblob
Jayblob
1 posts
Nomad

I think it is an epic game. My favorite bit is killing monsters.

0pp
0pp
18 posts
Jester

I'm on survival mode now

Stephanstein
Stephanstein
8 posts
Blacksmith

cool game! I can play it forever! shorter than a good game

Skulltivator
Skulltivator
630 posts
Nomad

My is also keeping up the speed,i mean the higher you go,the lower faster the speed slows,and i thought it requires some luck.

That's true too. At a certain point it's nearly impossible to escape rising lava levels unless you can somehow summon a critter king or a potion.

If you enjoyed Knightmare Tower, I'm sure you're also enjoying the other game.

Oh yes. I haven't gotten very far but I just can't smash enough gummies these days. No one can.
fahrenight
fahrenight
1 posts
Farmer

dfgd

Anthonyk30
Anthonyk30
38 posts
Constable

I love this game. Very original, and I want to play it every day!

Gogotank
Gogotank
3,165 posts
Lord

I love this game, but it gets boring when you upgrade everything.

Showing 16-24 of 24