ForumsGamesBorderlands 2

42 6280
TheUnlockableChicken
TheUnlockableChicken
136 posts
Nomad

I heard its being released soon, or already out, but are any of you buying it or have played it, I need to check if Its good because I think the graphics are unique but I haven't a banana if the game play is similar

• 42 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Its pretty cool. I just got it. I havent played the first, but im enjoying this one. Anyone have it for ps3? Cauz im in need of a side kick...

ChillzMaster
ChillzMaster
1,435 posts
Nomad

I havent played the first, but im enjoying this one.

Don't touch me you filthy casual.

Anywho, Borderlands 2, from the two hours I've played, is buckets of fun. A lot of smoothing-out from the first one, I can't wait to get back into it (with friends!)

-Chillz
xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

I have played the 2nd one for 3 hours now and I'm enjoying it. Now I'm waiting for the moment that my friends play out p1 so we can play 2.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Don't touch me

http://***************.com/_TMO4uCik7pU/TN1cUEkk3LI/AAAAAAAAAZw/IvO45_ibTnQ/s1600/gay-4.jpg
Now I'm waiting for the moment that my friends play out p1 so we can play 2.

It looks infinitely better with friends, but none of mine have the game yet.
d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

Are you from le 9gag lelelelelel?

dun mess with 9gag we are legun, creators of all memes like le monkey face and facebook rage faces lololol

Anyways, the game is really good, but I don't feel like playing it with others. Or if I do, it's for a boss fight, then I kick all the players and go back to doing stuff by myself... I need friends.

Gunzerker is the best class. Maya has worse powers than Lilith, Zero is okay, and I can't even remember Generic 4th Guy's name because he's just that **** generic and boring.
ChillzMaster
ChillzMaster
1,435 posts
Nomad

Anyone wanna roll a new game in a few days? Say, Friday-ish? Xbox 360, methinks.

-Chillz

Laughable97
Laughable97
125 posts
Nomad

How is it? I picked up the first one about a month ago (for 5 dollars from a friend) and I thought it was amazing. I played with my brother and we only just finished all the quests. We're thinking about doing the second playthrough but we don't know if we should just get borderlands 2 and save the hassle. Oh, and yes we've done all the DLC. Should we just save our money for a bit, or is borderlands 2 just that epic.

Level 40 Mordecai FTW.

ChromeDeathRazor
ChromeDeathRazor
437 posts
Farmer

LoL, Played it through. Its Goddam fun.

[quote]I can't even remember Generic 4th Guy's name because he's just that **** generic and boring.

HAH! Axton the commando you mean? He's pretty awesome actually. One of his skills just makes his turrets fire rockets everywhere and slags almost everybody in the field.

And Maya is pretty handy at reviving other people too. Anyway, I saw one maya taking down Terramorphous himself using a shotgun, an Amp shield and Maya's Shield recharge delay reduction skill.

To me, all classes have their good and bad, its just a matter of playstyle.

ChromeDeathRazor
ChromeDeathRazor
437 posts
Farmer

****... I for got to close my quote... Let me rephrase..

I can't even remember Generic 4th Guy's name because he's just that **** generic and boring.

HAH! Axton the commando you mean? He's pretty awesome actually. One of his skills just makes his turrets fire rockets everywhere and slags almost everybody in the field.

And Maya is pretty handy at reviving other people too. Anyway, I saw one maya taking down Terramorphous himself using a shotgun, an Amp shield and Maya's Shield recharge delay reduction skill.

To me, all classes have their good and bad, its just a matter of playstyle.
ChromeDeathRazor
ChromeDeathRazor
437 posts
Farmer

I love The Commando. He is perfect for co-op.

Yep. He's a classic. Soldiers in Borderlands are mainly the support guys. But now, he is both a killer and a supporter. **** awesome. But still, other classes are still bad@ss as well.

By the way, that siren I was talking about earlier, he was actually using a legendary amp shield to do it.
devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

@pickpocket: I'm considering getting it but I'm not all that sure yet. I want to look into it more, but if I do get it I'll let ya know

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

dun mess with 9gag we are legun, creators of all memes like le monkey face and facebook rage faces lololol

Ya mean 9***?

But really, they keep taking 4chan's memes.

I really liked the first, but I hate how they removed Brick.
ChromeDeathRazor
ChromeDeathRazor
437 posts
Farmer

[quote]Ya mean 9f@g?

Fixed. Actually, not everybody on 9Gag is and idiot and claim that they own the internet. Only some retarded kids do that. Most of us usually leave them alone.

Anyways, I just got an orange lvl 50 Dahl slag sniper rifle from Terramorphous. Its awesome.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Dev, if you get the game, I will love you forever. Oh, uh... ahaha... umm, no homo?
So apparently I didn't play enough side missions and now im facing the first constructor with a fire snipers, a launcher with no ammo, a pistol, a good shot gun, a fire smg, a normal sniper and one normal sub machine gun. At level 12. Fun. -_-

ChromeDeathRazor
ChromeDeathRazor
437 posts
Farmer

Use a Corrosive weapon against constructors, it would kill them fast.

If you think Constructors are bad... Wait till you face a SUPER BAD@SS CONSTRUCTOR!

Showing 1-15 of 42