ForumsWEPRThe "Obama phone"

9 4874
deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

Personally I find this funny, but what do you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNW4kEdBmhU

• 9 Replies
Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

I think it's annoying, to say the least. Why does it show it three times?

deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

don't know, but I just find it funny that someone would vote for Obama just for getting a free phone.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

It's not altogether surprising. Election goodies and pork barrel politics has always been a part of elections.

deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

reminds me of my time in kindegarden. I got bribed with a lolipop not to say anything bad about my teacher. I was happy!

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

reminds me of my time in kindegarden. I got bribed with a lolipop not to say anything bad about my teacher

Wait..your teacher bribed you to not say anything bad about him/her? Is that what that says?
partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

It's not altogether surprising. Election goodies and pork barrel politics has always been a part of elections.

true, but phones?
did he forget they have a 16 trillion dollar debt?
normally you get some small worthless junk. only to advertise and no real further use. this is actually worth something. -.-'

Wait..your teacher bribed you to not say anything bad about him/her? Is that what that says?

doesn't matter who bribed him. the point is the bribe, not the story behind it.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Here we go again, same broken record.
Moe
Moe
1,715 posts
Blacksmith

true, but phones?
normally you get some small worthless junk. only to advertise and no real further use. this is actually worth something. -.-'

Its helpful if you looking something up before complaining about it. This is a government program that began in 1985, and provides phones for low income Americans. Its not for supporting Obama.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

No....the Republicans tried to get immediate funding to build a huge bridge in 2008 for example...
Showing 1-9 of 9