ForumsThe TavernWhat's always in your fridge?

51 5589
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Anything that you always have to have in your fridge?

It's Tiger Beer for me. Heh. That and Ben and Jerry's.

• 51 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

You can buy it at Wal-Mart.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQakA9am0pKWJfspoFNPAUeCQmohhW7TJGHz8r4_cX5lRpSjXVXqQ
ariannekic
ariannekic
14 posts
Nomad

always on the fridge... hmmm?
we almost always have water. that and a lot of empty space.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

We always have Root Beer. I couldn't live without it.

Milk, cheese, apples, pickles, and ketchup are the other stuff. That's about it.

Skulltivator
Skulltivator
630 posts
Nomad

I also usually have pickles in there, but I have to restrain myself from buying them because I'll eat the entire jar in a day if I'm bored.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Love the way alcohol is on multiple lists.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

Always in my fridge?

Love the way alcohol is on multiple lists.

Priority. We have a section specifically for the alcohol. It is bigger than the food section.

Food wise? The usual - bread, milk, butter.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

And that's the way it should be in sane households.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

My household is dry unfortunately so no alcohol.

However we always have, butter, milk, various leafy greens, fruit, and some type of juice. Oh and yogurt, musn't forget the yogurt.

Freezer wise, there's the ice obviously, some frozen vegetables, ice cream is a must and that's about it.

I haven't seen my fridge in about a month though, so the juice is probably gone since I was the only one who drank any.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I haven't seen my fridge in about a month though, so the juice is probably gone since I was the only one who drank any.

If you were the only one who drank juice, and you haven't seen your fridge in a month, how would the juice be gone?
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

There's some items I always have stored in my fridge... =0

# Cheese - I'm Dutch, what can I say...
# Beer - allthough I drink it very little... WUT?!
# Yoghurt - I've become a real addict for half a litre every day! (@.@)
# Some goat cheese - Cheese again?! Yes... cheese again! Heh... =P
# Garlic sauce - everything tastes better saoked in some good garlic sauce! =)

Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

I read "Orange juice and humans". It didn't strike me as anything out of the ordinary. I guess I'm due for a brain scan.
You're spending way too much time on the Internet Ernie.
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

dead bodi.......... um i mean um uh um milk. O_O

Disturbing.....

Another thing I found that is in my fridge a lot is Cheese. I eat a lot of Cheese and I get yelled at cause I eat it all, and I don't stop so my parents are forced to buy more Cheese then I can consume (and that is pretty hard to do cause I can keep going). And other then Cheese I would say Pork, I eat pork like Sausage or just pork loin and stuff. Interesting combo I have here..

Orange juice and hummus.

I read "Orange juice and humans". It didn't strike me as anything out of the ordinary. I guess I'm due for a brain scan.

Your not the only one. I saw a post that said "dead bodi...." and I had no reaction either so we are kinda on the same boat. But then again the Orange Juice kinda makes "Orange Juice and Humans" kinda of comical... XD
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

You're spending way too much time on the Internet Ernie.

I've been trying to cut back on the amount of time I spend here. 26 hours a day is too much online time for anybody.
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

Another thing I found that is in my fridge a lot is Cheese. I eat a lot of Cheese and I get yelled at cause I eat it all, and I don't stop so my parents are forced to buy more Cheese then I can consume (and that is pretty hard to do cause I can keep going).

Ahah... is there a secret Dutch side lurking inside of you there Minotaur? =P
You know the most eaten sandwich in the Netherlands is a cheese sandwich, so...

I think I have to grab a cup of coffee then, because I didn't get past 'Orange juice...' when reading that post, so I guess I have to get my focus straight again! LOL

[quote]You're spending way too much time on the Internet Ernie.

I've been trying to cut back on the amount of time I spend here. 26 hours a day is too much online time for anybody.[/quote]

Try cutting it back to 25 then Ernie... I'm really concerned with your health and wellbeing! =)
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

I've been trying to cut back on the amount of time I spend here. 26 hours a day is too much online time for anybody.

Ah yes, 26 hours a day is much. Maybe you should go for 24 hours. Could be better...

Ahah... is there a secret Dutch side lurking inside of you there Minotaur? =P
You know the most eaten sandwich in the Netherlands is a cheese sandwich, so...

Haha Im not Dutch Im Welsh, but I might have Dutch in me!! =) ....... did you just say.... cheese sandwich?! Ok I love the Dutch now, I love em. Thats it, Im going to the Netherlands. I have to eat this sandwich! Im sure if I can I would put this in my fridge. =)
Showing 31-45 of 51