ForumsGamespokemon thoughts

6 1965
kellynmcfinch
kellynmcfinch
132 posts
Nomad

you see i've been thinking.

pokemon is attracting mostly little kids and then i thought pokemon is not very attractive to teenagers and they didn't make any game involving pokemon besides super smash bros. And then i thought of a common idea for pokemon but a little different.

you see my name kellyn mcfinch is the name of a hero that i thought up and i already made alpha game planning of a game called pokemon battalion: vanguard and pokelegend: the legendary sword.

u know alpha game planning the storyline, the characters,etc.

these thoughts should boost attractiveness to older kids and should have blood.

well im still thinking so wait for pt 2.

• 6 Replies
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

they didn't make any game involving pokemon

.........huh?

pokemon is attracting mostly little kids

may i ask how old you are? originally pokemon was more towards teenagers and not children. also, i hear the manga is attracting older audience (spelled wrong?) too. you didnt do much research on this did you? or maybe i just misunderstood?

btw. some of the movies are amazing (1, 2, 3, and espacially 8)
Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

needs to be moved under tavern

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Eh... I don't know about this. thebluerabbit already stressed Pokemon is for younger teenagers more than little kids. I know my younger-teenaged-little-brother plays Pokemon with his friends frequently. I, a not-so-younger-teenager, do not play Pokemon anymore. I stopped a while back, but I know its for 12-14 years olds for the most part.

Your game idea sounds violent. Or maybe you want a Zelda type of feel to it. Zelda-type would work awesomely, but most people who are fans of Zelda-type games are probably fans of Pokemon already, as the "not so gory" genre of fantasy is a target for 12-14 year olds... who already play the current type of Pokemon.

epickonersheeshawl
epickonersheeshawl
26 posts
Peasant

i think a more detailed vilont pokemon game is a great idea and that also they should make a pokemon game 4 the ps3

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

that also they should make a pokemon game 4 the ps3

Pokemon is a Nintendo product. That's why it's only on the DS and Wii, which are both Nintendo products.
kellynmcfinch
kellynmcfinch
132 posts
Nomad

not toooo voilent otherwise it would have complaints.

Showing 1-6 of 6