ForumsPopular MediaPewdiepie quotes

12 7873
ohyeah54
ohyeah54
2 posts
Nomad

For all the bros out there, what is your favorite pewdiepie quote? Or, what is your favorite pewdie moment? And if you don't know who he is, just search for him on youtube. No haters please!

• 12 Replies
Jblaze101
Jblaze101
513 posts
Peasant

Hey can someone tell me what all this pewdiepie talk is all about?

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Hey can someone tell me what all this pewdiepie talk is all about?

PewDiePie is a gamer on Youtube. He often plays horror games like Amnesia but sometimes he plays other games which aren't horror like Happy Wheels.

AS for my favourite quote? BARRELS!!! and I DON'T CARE!!!
AustinBB410
AustinBB410
35 posts
Nomad

Pewdiepie is probably my worst favorite commentator, I just can't stand his fake annoying voice and crazy silly attitude.

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

Pewdiepie is probably my worst favorite commentator

That sentence makes me want to go jump off a bridge into water with a bungee rope - What...

I just can't stand his fake annoying voice and crazy silly attitude.

He's Swedish, that's how Swedish people talk, and the terms "crazy" and mainly "silly" are usually used in context with happy or positive things.
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Pewdiepie is a talentless hack. He jumped on the facecam bandwagon and never got off of it. If anyone watches more than a couple of his videos, they'll notice a pattern of him constantly over reacting to every little thing and/or scripting out what he is going to say and when. His editing skills are nonexistent as well. All in all he just got famous by acting like a retard to entertain pre-teens (or people stuck in that sort of mental development).

What annoys me the most about him is is 'bro army' that defends the moron with a rabid fervor. Anytime anytime on YouTube (or elsewhere on the internet) they flock there and drop death threats, slurs and other horrible remarks on the page. All because someone wanted to be critical of some pompous fool.

As soon as he quits YouTube and says "I'm never coming back" then I'll have a favourite quote from him.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

I just watch him for the horror games (not many people play them). Sometimes his commentary can be... annoying, but at least he doesn't interrupt in game conversations/cut scenes.

Don't have any quotes, I also haven't watched anything from him in about a month. He hasn't been playing games that interest me.

As soon as he quits YouTube

Don't ever see that happening, isn't it his main job? He has a large channel and must get more than enough money to do whatever he wants.
landmaster2000
landmaster2000
135 posts
Shepherd

@Devoidless
I think Pewdiepie's great. Watched many of his videos, and while I see patterns, I still find him to be hilarious. He may overreact a bit, but I mean c'mon, he plays horror games most people are too scared to play themselves. And if he didn't freak out at all, would it be fun to watch? When I play games, I just grimace silently and play. Bet that's boring to watch. BTW, many of his jokes may seem scripted because he has created in-jokes in the time he's had his channel. He practically spams them, yeah, but people think it's funny.
Also, though I don't think the skill of a LPer's editing is something I would scrutinize, I think Pewdiepie's not that bad at it? I don't really see how you get that he's bad at editing. Did you expect unicorns to fly out of your screen when you watched his vids? He manages to get audio and footage of himself on his videos and I think that's good enough :P

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

You don't need to freak out to be entertaining, search up ChaoticMonki. He also plays horror games, but he provides soothing commentary.

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

No haters please!

pewdiepie is crazy and i really dont like him to much.
but, this isnt hating.
this is disliking
megacooper
megacooper
191 posts
Peasant

Chair Mode Activated *BOOP*
This dude is just amazing...
Watch the Ao Oni videos.... ohmygoddd lmao

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

i LOVE pewdiepie's videos . but great commentators bring great haters to and 90% of them hate him for no reason :/ but my favorite quote would be something like "BARRELS! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

_Sonia_23
_Sonia_23
3 posts
Nomad

BARRELS!!!!!! :P

Showing 1-12 of 12