ForumsThe Tavernhow cool do you think pokemon is?

10 1904
kellynmcfinch
kellynmcfinch
132 posts
Nomad

pokemon is alright with me.

• 10 Replies
AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

Secret Place - (Kicking the beat to the theme song!)
Infant Years - Wouaaa wouaaa wu wu wouaaaaaaaaaa.
Toddler Years - My name is Ace.
Tween Years - OMG, like Pokemon is the bomb!
Teenager Years - Wow bro, you still play Pokemon? (Secretly plays it).
Adult Years - I am not familiar with your terminology? (Still plays it).
Middle Ages - So back then we had these things called Pokemon!
Elderly Ages - (Singing) I wanna be the very best...
Death - Buried with Pokemon.

But honestly, no matter what generation you favor, Pokemon still unites us. I personally have a problem with all of these new Pokemon, but I wouldn't play the new games for them, I would play it for the love of the game and how it is so much more graphically advanced.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

I think 'Pikachu' is adorable, both in looks and speach: "Pika Pika?!" LOL =)

http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww57/pokemonandpuccalover/pokemon/pikachu/pikachu3.gif

Both all the rest is just annoying... I never liked the style they used to draw the cartoons. The manga-esque cartoon style is just too 'visually noisy' and I hate the exaggerated smiles that look like a huge white hole in a cartoon's face. (o.O)

PurpleSquishy
PurpleSquishy
150 posts
Shepherd

It plays to a generation to young to be judging, smart move.

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

I think up to pokemon ruby/sapphire generation were great my favourite was either yellow or silver they were awesome after the ruby/sapphire generation the pokemon started to look worse and just re-used versions of the old pokemon.

I think 'Pikachu' is adorable, both in looks and speach: "Pika Pika?!"

Swinub is the best pokemon it's just plain awesome

http://swinub.webs.com/photos/Swinub-Pictures/swinub.png
pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

i think what i think about pokemon is made clear from my username my faveorite pokemon are

lucario

charizard

umbreon

hypno

zekrom

those guys FTW

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Pokemon is OK but getting worse and worse.

My rating:
Generation 1: Awesome!
2: Nice
3: Great
4: Eh
5: Meh

And then 6 will probably end up being 'O God, why?'
I mean, Black and White 2. Come on guys! Be creative!

Lucario is beast. Shiny charizard is amazing though.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Pokemon is not really cool to me anymore. I use to like it when I was a kid, but after the thousandth season I lost interest. I use to love the evolving stuff, but I was pist off cause Pikachu never evolved. o.o The evolving was the only thing I liked about it, everything else to me was 'eh'.

I think 'Pikachu' is adorable, both in looks and speach: "Pika Pika?!" LOL =)

He is adorable, he is a adorable lightning shooting puppy thing. lol, I use to have a Pikachu stuffed animal, but it was my sisters cause her boyfriend gave it to her at a fair. I stole Pikachu a couple of times but she made me stop, and ever since I never saw him again. She says she lost him, but every now and then I look around my house and I see a very bright yellow tail peek out every now and then, but when I look again it disappears.... pretty interesting.
skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTsk9UKM4aCpwREuAnufQ7tJU0bUNoN9rfEj12nEQvJWT4hXwov

darkrai, charizard, mewtwo, palkia, infernape, and electivire.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^
l l l l l
THE legendary six.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Pokemon game-wise, started to die off at 4th Generation. 5th generation, like daleks said, I guess they lost their creativity. Not just that but, it was super short and some animations were overdone with.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

I used to love a bit of pokemon - games, tv, cards, merch, the whole shabang. Now though i limit myself to gen 1-3 on gameboy.

Showing 1-10 of 10