ForumsGamesNetshift/Blackshift Game by Robin Allen

2 3930
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

AG will probably delete this thread but as Netshift is non-operational at present although may be operational in future, who has played it? It was an amazing flash game where you could make your own levels and share. Blackshift, it's predecessor is a downloadable program and you can make your own levels but, you cannot share very easily except with friends. Just Google Blackshift and I am sure you will find a website that has it in stock. All were freeware. I have a few quite difficult Blackshift levels I could post if you want.

What I am looking for is people that have played these games plus comments and such. If you have a Blackshift level you want to share, I will try to set up an FTP site to download/upload it as I doubt whether AG's forum posts will allow the raw code to be posted.

A new Netshift game is in the works. If you have played it before, just post a comment. I will get back to your profile and tell you when it arrives. It would be nice to have a share in AG and I am working on that but Robin is a bit ****!

• 2 Replies
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

To get Blachshift, go to this website:

Blackshift Download

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

By the way, Blackshift starts out slow so you learn the basics. Then it gets harder and then almost impossible! When you win, you get a cookie! Level 100 is brutal! There are lots of walk thrus on the internet.

The next NetShift will combine some stuff from Blackshift.

Duh - has anyone played either of these games?

Showing 1-2 of 2