The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe Tavernfun brain teasers

77 13598
cooldude99778
cooldude99778
201 posts
Nomad

feel free to try and answer some of my brain teasers on this forum oh and you can make up your own fun brain teasers too. here goes mine: if you are stranded on an island for 11 days with 1,100 genes and you wished for 11,000 frogs. and the frogs wished for 110,000 jellybeans, then how many people are there in one of the giant mansions on the island.

• 77 Replies
Retribution_999
Retribution_999
263 posts
Nomad

Anybody got a new brain teaser? My brain is like, shutting down right now.

cooldude99778
cooldude99778
201 posts
Nomad

maybe one was broken so it counts as a half so he took to halfs and a whole i know confusing

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

No. It's is quite obviously. I have practically spelled it out for you. This is why you should know all the perspectives views. See it in a different view then the straightforward way.

sneakysam
sneakysam
38 posts
Nomad

sorry but you gave me a headache drako kirby. that made no sense

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Yours is easy. He rearranges them so that they spell the word NINE.

Easy....my turn...

If a farmer has 6 big haystacks and 5 small ones, and he puts them all together, how many haystacks does he have?

baseballfamer123
baseballfamer123
321 posts
Nomad

1 because he put all of them together. So that would only make it one.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Well done, you got it.

Your turn!

KingRyan

madgamer131
madgamer131
671 posts
Nomad

i got 1

a man lives on the 20th floor of his apartment building, and when he's alone on the elevator ride up, he stops at the 10th floor and takes the stairs the rest of the wsy. however, he takes it all the way up when there is someone else on the elevator OR if it is raining. explain both scenarios.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

its that midget dude cuz he has has an umbrella with him, he cant reach to the number 20

madgamer131
madgamer131
671 posts
Nomad

wow that was fast, u got it.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

of course, i knew that one lol

purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

Dude these are some of the crapiest brain teasers ever but they are funny lol

Camofrog08
Camofrog08
28 posts
Nomad

A poor man has a bet with a rich man, and the bet was for the poor man to grow enought crops for a winter or so, and whoever won got to have the first thing they touched with their hands in who's house. The rich man was in love with the poor mans wife so he made sure the poor man lost.After he lost he whispered his last words to his wife and told her to go to bed and rest.The rich man came in... but his survients opened the door. The rich man came up to the mans wife and said she's mine now. But the poor man said no.

Camofrog08
Camofrog08
28 posts
Nomad

anyone know yet?

Ace_of_Fear
Ace_of_Fear
223 posts
Nomad

He got to have the Door, right? Because that was the first thing he touched!

Showing 46-60 of 77