ForumsNews and FeedbackPrivate messages

9 3056
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I've been thinking and I finally thought that we need some way to private message each other so that no one else sees our posts. (sorry if it's been suggested before I'm too lazy to check)

• 9 Replies
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

The idea has been suggested and is likely to be implemented in the future.

_Spaz_
_Spaz_
143 posts
Nomad

I believe this is being spoken of in the "live chat" topic.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

yeah there is (or was) a sticky about discussion about live chat, that may have been the same sticky as clans so it might be live chat for the whole clan and not just a couple of people, unless they are the clan, but it's hard to say since it's so far (possibly) off

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

A private messaging system is one of the new features that has been thoroughly discussed in the events leading towards the beta testing website. It is something very likely to be introduced to AG in the future! I'm positive of that! Boppins? Want to proove me wrong? =)

icegoblet
icegoblet
4 posts
Nomad

A private messaging system is realy workly in AG

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

You mean it will be a lot of work to make one icegoblet?! Probably... but that's why those wonderful magicians at the AG headquarters know how to tackle such a feature and are working on it as we speak...

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I believe this is being spoken of in the "live chat" topic

Well even if it is being spoken of in the live chat topic private messages and live chats are completely different uses of communication for instance This is a chat spot: and private messages are basically e-mail.
Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

This idea used to be in a sticky, but since it was recently taken down, it leads me to think that the idea may have been scrapped!

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

This idea used to be in a sticky, but since it was recently taken down, it leads me to think that the idea may have been scrapped!

It was in the closed beta so they will most likely keep it.
Showing 1-9 of 9