ForumsPopular MediaThe Walking Dead

167 71110
MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

Big fan of the zombie show. Anybody else?

• 167 Replies
VonHeisenbourg
VonHeisenbourg
377 posts
Peasant

I expected Rick to kill that Hispanic dude, but not that way

I found that pretty surprising actually, surprising but awesome. Anyways it's better to kill that Hispanic guy then let the problem escalate like it did with Shane
AkinaKai
AkinaKai
2 posts
Scribe

Is Lory dead yet? Stopped watching the show because she annoyed me too much.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Anyways it's better to kill that Hispanic guy then let the problem escalate like it did with Shane

Yeah, he definitely learned from that. Shane pushed Rick for the longest time, he wasn't gonna let someone else do that. The Hispanic guy pointed a gun at Rick, almost cut his neck with a machete, and threw a zombie at him. But Rick still cares about people and won't kill every stranger, he let those other two go after all.
VonHeisenbourg
VonHeisenbourg
377 posts
Peasant

But Rick still cares about people and won't kill every stranger, he let those other two go after all.

What did surprise me is how he indirectly killed that skinny black guy when he ran away, was not expect that at all. Wasn't bothered by it though

The Hispanic guy pointed a gun at Rick, almost cut his neck with a machete, and threw a zombie at him.

When you say it that way I've got to wonder why they weren't the best of friend 0.o

P.S. Sorry about that triple post, not sure how that happened.
116 posts
Nomad

I saw Rick killing Tomas from a mile away. But I didn't expect him to be so cold with Andrew and leave him out to die.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

I saw Rick killing Tomas from a mile away. But I didn't expect him to be so cold with Andrew and leave him out to die.

he had is coming, pretty sure he was one of the violent ones like Tomas, in the morality tactical matrix (in story sync) i rated it as tactically right but morally wrong. I was pissed Bigtiny was killed, he seemed so nice.
BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

he had is coming, pretty sure he was one of the violent ones like Tomas, in the morality tactical matrix (in story sync) i rated it as tactically right but morally wrong. I was pissed Bigtiny was killed, he seemed so nice.

He really did, he could have been a gentle giant character, but he died.
Does anybody else thing that something is wrong with Oscar, as in he may go around killing people or become a new antagonist? He has that look in his eye.
116 posts
Nomad

Yeah, but we don't know exactly what was going on with him.

Also, for big tiny, that did suck. Especially because I think he may not have been infected.. (feel free to ask ahaha)
loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

everyone was infected, but he was slashed with a bone instead of bitten, it's way easy to take care of a small gash rather than a bite, if they took a few more seconds to look at him...

116 posts
Nomad

but he was slashed with a bone instead of bitten, it's way easy to take care of a small gash rather than a bite, if they took a few more seconds to look at him...

A scratch is as lethal as a bite though.

Not sure if it being the zombies wrist bone rather than it's fingernails is different though.
ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

Can anyone answer this riddle for me?

Hershel is bit, yet Rick cuts off his leg and the infection is suddenly gone.

Bigtiny is slashed with a bone, yet there's nothing that could've been done for him.

And also, if all it takes is their blood to get into your bloodstream, shouldn't they be wearing masks or something? Killing lots of zombies up close, you'd think their blood would get in their eyes occasionally or something.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Bigtiny is slashed with a bone, yet there's nothing that could've been done for him.

And also, if all it takes is their blood to get into your bloodstream, shouldn't they be wearing masks or something? Killing lots of zombies up close, you'd think their blood would get in their eyes occasionally or something.

it doesn't take blood, it takes a lethal blow to turn you into a zombie, the virus doesn't kill, the bites do.

A scratch is as lethal as a bite though.

also taking care of a nice scratch is better then trying to replace a huge chunk of meat missing
116 posts
Nomad

Yeah, the show contradicts itself a lot.

For example, When rick first meets the group and him and Glenn walk around covered in Zombie guts to hide their smell... Then on the highway they hide under the cars and the Zombies don't smell them?
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Are they ever going to explain what happened to Morgan and Duane?

thejax123
thejax123
45 posts
Nomad

Are they ever going to explain what happened to Morgan and Duane?

They already did in the comic,Duane became a zombie,and Morgan was shot to prevent his reanimation as a zombie by Michonne.
Showing 16-30 of 167