ForumsPopular MediaThe Walking Dead

167 71088
MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

Big fan of the zombie show. Anybody else?

• 167 Replies
dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

And why did the helicopter crash in the first place?

ALSO: How the hell did Andrea and blacky not know that everyone was infected? They have been on the road for 9 months...

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

I think they hit something with the tail or it was already damaged, not sure. I'll watch that part tomorrow if nobody explains by then.
ALSO: How the hell did Andrea and blacky not know that everyone was infected? They have been on the road for 9 months...

Don't think they plan on showing what they did for 9 months, but everyone was most likely a zombie if they were just roaming around. Smart ones left and searched for better/secure areas, and the others stuck around and got eaten.
BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

Thanks Matrix, finished watching the 3rd episode earlier, and the leader of that group is straight up EVIL, why would he kill the military people >

That's the Governor I know and hate from the comics.

Anyway, they should have showed at least a little bit of the goings-on in the prison, I don't want to wait to see what the prisoners did. Any speculations?
116 posts
Nomad

Well, helicopters and planes don't have 100% no crash rates, could have just been a glitch in it... They can't keep it in great condition with the supplies and condition of life now.

Also, I don't think they came across anyone, it looked like they stayed pretty stationary.
DjRykode
DjRykode
10 posts
Nomad

The Game or The Show or The Trailer cos I prefer the trailer too

116 posts
Nomad

The Game or The Show or The Trailer cos I prefer the trailer too

This thread is for the show...

Theres a thread for the game here.
VonHeisenbourg
VonHeisenbourg
377 posts
Peasant

I think the pilot said he was having some pretty rough turbulence.

Andrea and Michonne probably only met zombies in those 9 months, so they wouldn't have had any way of that the living reanimate as well.
AatosLiukkonen
AatosLiukkonen
66 posts
Nomad

why would he kill the military people

Oh, I don't know, maybe because they're a platoon of heavily armed, able bodied, and well trained soldiers who could easily kill him and everyone he knows?
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Oh, I don't know, maybe because they're a platoon of heavily armed, able bodied, and well trained soldiers who could easily kill him and everyone he knows?

They could've, but I doubt that would've happened. Seemed like all they wanted to do was get their friend(s) and move on. Even if they did stay, I think they would've just offered protection, at least until they found out that the Governor was insane.
116 posts
Nomad

Very excited for tomorrow. Carl is slowly becoming Daryl.

VonHeisenbourg
VonHeisenbourg
377 posts
Peasant

One character I dislike in this show is Carol. She is just so useless and her haircut is awful, only a few woman can pull off the short hair cut style, she is not one of them. She is also so darn skinny and weak! How has she survived for so long in this type of world??? She is truly one of the most useless characters. She adds nothing to the show in my opinion. After all any of the other characters could have been taught the skills that Hershel taught her about being a doctor.

P.S. Is it just me or does Carl have a crush on Beth? :P

116 posts
Nomad

One character I dislike in this show is Carol.

Oh really? I found season 3 Carol to be alright, her back and forth with Daryl in the season opener was nice, she is part of defending the group now, and is useful in terms of knowing doctoring related things.

End of season 2 I disliked Carl, Carol and Lori. Now it's just Lori.
MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

http://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff387/MachineofLight/Me.jpg

Got Season One!!! Gonna get Season Two Tomorrow!!!

116 posts
Nomad

T-Dog is getting mad amounts of lines this season compared to last.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

T-Dog is getting mad amounts of lines this season compared to last.

And he just got bitten a few minutes ago.
Showing 61-75 of 167