ForumsThe TavernAsk the ChillzMaster v2

20 5439
ChillzMaster
ChillzMaster
1,434 posts
Nomad

Looks like it's that time again AG! Ask Your Friendly Neighborhood Satanist ANYTHING! Just some BG information;

Name: The Chillz Master
Titles: Armor Games's Friendly Neighborhood Satanist; Game Connoisseur
Highest SAT score: 1910
Best Pony: Rarity

-Chillz

• 20 Replies
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

If you answer this question, what will I have learned from this experience?

ChillzMaster
ChillzMaster
1,434 posts
Nomad

That was fast.

Is there a god?

I prefer the Hindu-esque belief of a universe revolving around karma. It all depends on your personal drive and what-have-you. Sometimes the universe bends in your favor, other times it doesn't. Influence can only be achieved through inner peace, understanding of Great Truths, and other soulful cleansing activities, such as playing Mass Effect 2 and Shadow of the Colossus.

zomg plz give score breakdown sat w/ SA so beast

Math: 690
Reading: 640
Writing: 580

I never liked being forced to write in such a short amount of time. That's the genius behind forums, it allows one to gather resources from the greatest encyclopedia of all time, THE INTERNET, and properly dispute a subject with his opponents in what could be a truly great debate.

are you messed up?

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/1311/1461932020bigmac20bigma.png

If you answer this question, what will I have learned from this experience?

That, while I'm most certainly loud, proud, large, and in-charge, I'm naught but a n00b compared to the Great and Powerful Ernie.

-Chillz
rayoflight3
rayoflight3
437 posts
Nomad

so like omg are you gonna take the sat again cuz ur def hahvahd material w/ few moar points on writing

MegaIPOD
MegaIPOD
421 posts
Shepherd

Why is Rarity best pony? In what ways is she better than Fluttershy?

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

Why do you think this thread doesn't get snowed under other topics like your v1.
And
Whatdo you think of the Favela problem with mw2. With the Muslim text in the bathroom.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

What happened to all the previous posts?

And why did you stop the previous version of this thread?

~~~Darth Caedus

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

I prefer the Hindu-esque belief of a universe revolving around karma.

Hindu? Hinduism has gods and about 300 thousand +. They did associate with karma, so did Buddhism; how do I know you're not a Buddhist?

Shadow of the Colossus.

If you remember Playstation 2, then you remember JamPack. I had I believe it was the 12th edition which included that game. As a child I was always scared to play the game. As in I would not dare try and find any of the Colossi, I would wander around in the starting location. Why was I scared?
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I know I've been away for eons but..

Since when were users allowed to make threads specifically about themselves?

skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

what happens when an immovebale object is hit by a unstoppable force. Just want to see what you say.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Is this screaming an arrogant cry for attention as much as it seems like?

Not to be harsh, but I don't understand why you wouldn't prefer using profile-to-profile commenting.

ChillzMaster
ChillzMaster
1,434 posts
Nomad

so like omg are you gonna take the sat again cuz ur def hahvahd material w/ few moar points on writing

I have a decent-enough GPA, but breaking 2K would guarantee I could go to any school I have my eyes set on right now (no ivy-league nonsense for me, too preppy)

Why is Rarity best pony? In what ways is she better than Fluttershy?

I want to start off by saying that none of the Mane 6 is actually a BAD pony, there aren't any really (except Bon Bon, who's a jerk-***). Rarity has so much depth to her character, she's so flawed, and presents such a stark contrast to the world she's been placed in. Remember the Rarilicious video by BlackGryph0n? She wanted to be unique with her little phrase, felt that using a "-licious" meme would steal from her friends and make her too mediocre compared to others who would stand out better.

On top of that, Fluttershy, whiles incredibly cute, is a two-dimensional character.
The Fluttershy Formula
1. Thing happens
2. Fluttershy is scared
3. Bronies squee
4. Hasbro cashes the check

Why do you think this thread doesn't get snowed under other topics like your v1.

Because I'm incredibly interesting.

Whatdo you think of the Favela problem with mw2. With the Muslim text in the bathroom.

Any VG forum-dweller from the summer of '11 will tell you that The Chillz Master is not a Modern Warfare fan at all, but I do have a sense of free speech. Having to censor your entertainment is an embarrassment to the self and the industry as a whole. Don't be ashamed of what you created, take pride in your artistic creations, despite how violence-ridden they are. There was absolutely no reason for the map to have been deleted, or cancelled, or whatever.

Does this thread even have a point?

Seems to be active enough.

Your thoughts on The Rainbow Factory?

Excellent song, excellent fic based off song. Dark, believable fanon, and kinda unnerving, a good kind of unnerving.

What happened to all the previous posts?

http://scranton.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/img/mlfw8048-chaoseverywhere.jpg

why did you stop the previous version of this thread?

See above

They did associate with karma, so did Buddhism; how do I know you're not a Buddhist?

Again, I don't conform to a particular religion, I just go by a set code of life choices and beliefs.

If you remember Playstation 2, then you remember JamPack. I had I believe it was the 12th edition which included that game. As a child I was always scared to play the game. As in I would not dare try and find any of the Colossi, I would wander around in the starting location. Why was I scared?

http://denver.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/img/mlfw8126-3xjs.gif

Since when were users allowed to make threads specifically about themselves?

Dunno. Tried it once in the summer, people liked it. Have a colossus.

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/523008_3642276058044_1559888106_n.jpg

what happens when an immovebale object is hit by a unstoppable force. Just want to see what you say.

http://fim.413chan.net/oatmeal/src/131666872893-Scootaloo_murder.jpg

Is this screaming an arrogant cry for attention as much as it seems like?

http://scranton.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/rsz/mlfw8187_small.png

You do know that I'm The Chillz Master, right? The Friendly Neighborhood Satanist? Conqueror of Gstroy, the Peanut Butter to Highfire's Jelly?

http://j.wigflip.com/13Ploj7N/roflbot.jpg

-Chillz
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

What is your opinion of the Wilhelm scream?

~~~Darth Caedus

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Thoughts on season 3 officially being announced for release?

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

Favorourite series apart from any Pony related one.

KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

You do know that I'm The Chillz Master, right? The Friendly Neighborhood Satanist? Conqueror of Gstroy, the Peanut Butter to Highfire's Jelly?

I'm assuming that means yes?
Showing 1-15 of 20