ForumsThe TavernI'm9 will the mods ban me(its their decision I don't mind)

10 2375
crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Will I leave AG afterall I have been lieing all the time I am not 13 or over I am 9 and you might think I'm older but I'm not its just I am very educational and stuff so you may think i am older than 10 but I am not like I have 38 merits I don't spam well if the mods want me to get banned I am fine with that but if the mods want me to stay don't ban me.But should I be banned?

• 10 Replies
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Well, I am 17. so I don't have that problem. You on the otherhand, aren't going to get banned. You are definately more mature than alot of 13+ kids on this site, so I don't see why you will get a ban.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Please post guys!

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

crazynator, there are heaps of underaged members (including me). if you don't spam, its fine, if you've gotten a merit, awesome, if you got 38... you are a hero amoung kids.

I'm 10

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Are you sure?I mean I have lied to everyone.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Don't the mods already know that your 9? I heard that someone figured that out and told everyone, so I am sure at least one mod heard it.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Yes so what about AP it all comes down to your age!

Ninjacube
Ninjacube
585 posts
Nomad

I haven't heard anything of age limits on this site, but if you really wanted to know, you should ask a moderator.
I don't think they will since you've already spent so much time on this site obviously having thousands of AP.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

crazynaitor, you can't be banned because there is atleast 1000 under aged members

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Well I told Asherlee a long time ago and she didn't believe me she thinks I am 13 but I ttold her I was9.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

here, if people say their 7 and under its a joke. 7-9 is probably true and 10 and up is almost definatly true (unless they say they're 84 or somthing)

Showing 1-10 of 10