176 posts
Nomad

Who you think did better?

• 24 Replies
TehBlackHat
TehBlackHat
9 posts
Nomad

Personally, me being a Republican, I'd say Mr. Ryan did better, WHY?

Ryan had extremely good points, while Biden , on the other hand , did as well. Biden kept interupting Ryan in mid-sentence, the sign of rudeness. My choice. Ryan

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

Paul Ryan interupted Joe Biden at times as well don't make the mistake that Biden was the only one being rude.

Except Ryan stayed quiet during the vast majority of Biden's time. If he did interrupt, he would usually respectfully shut up after making a quick point, but Biden would keep going until he got control.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Except Ryan stayed quiet during the vast majority of Biden's time. If he did interrupt, he would usually respectfully shut up after making a quick point, but Biden would keep going until he got control.

Republicans are used to do it to Democrats all the time. They even booed and talked during Obama's speech while in congress so why are you so offended. It's just a tiny payback.
toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

Biden kicked some butt tonight. He answered to all the bullcrap spewed by that Ryan moron!

I wish Biden had gotten his sword and cut off that chimpanzee faced Republican's head. Oops, they're not allowed to do that. xD

I wish us conservatives could say stuff like that to the other side but of course we would be called bigot racist morons and shamed

Anyway I think Paul Ryan did pretty well, Joe needs to stop smirking and interrupting him so much.
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

I wish us conservatives could say stuff like that to the other side but of course we would be called bigot racist morons and shamed

Both sides say stuff like that and both sides are criticised for it. Live with it.

Anyway I think Paul Ryan did pretty well,

Seeing as many see the debate as a tie, he surely didn't screw up. But when you look only at the concent of the debate, I heard Ryan didn't do much more than defend himself.

Joe needs to stop smirking and interrupting him so much.

What would you have said about that if it was your vice president who did this to the other?
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

What are you talking about? Most Conservatives do it constantly, you're just a bunch of hypocrites.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

They even booed and talked during Obama's speech while in congress

Which speech? The one where one guy yelled "You lie!" and got booed by both sides for saying it? If not, link please.

What would you have said about that if it was your vice president who did this to the other?

I don't care which side does it. It's disrespectful to constantly interrupt in a debate. It shows a lack of patience. An impatient person should not be a heartbeat away from the presidency.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Which speech? The one where one guy yelled "You lie!" and got booed by both sides for saying it? If not, link please.

Yeah that's the one.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

If I'm not wrong they applauded Romney when he did it the week before. Hmmm.

Politics is messy. It's dirty. Too bad for people who dislike how unglamorous it is. People should have known, especially with Biden, a man not known for subtlety, a man from a blue collar worker neighborhood who is more a people politician capable of raising the rabble instead of a meek desk job bureaucrat.
Showing 16-24 of 24