ForumsThe Taverngossip haters

7 1896
Jumpper
Jumpper
196 posts
Nomad

this is to all of those who hate gossip in our lives this is just for venting or your personal opinion on gossip

• 7 Replies
Balloon__Girl
Balloon__Girl
213 posts
Shepherd

I think if you want to have a thread like this you need to be careful whatever you say does not become gossip, I think that could be a potential danger with this thread.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

Everyone gossips, even gossip haters. It's part of society - even if there's no cruel intent behind it, we can't help it.

Like when we hear something about a teacher, we might mention it to a friend out of interest but in fact it's seen as gossiping. No escaping it.

Jumpper
Jumpper
196 posts
Nomad

[quote] I think if you want to have a thread like this you need to be careful whatever you say does not become gossip, I think that could be a potential danger with this thread.

this thread isn't to rant on people or to start gossip just to vent it you don't have to put specific names or even tell a story you can just tell others and those you hate gossip

Jumpper
Jumpper
196 posts
Nomad

sorry about the quote and italics

the best example so far is by jeffery

Jumpper
Jumpper
196 posts
Nomad

thanks for that great example jeffery

even though it is inevitable i just hate gossip form those who over dramatize it

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Gossip is one of the reasons I am a outcast in life. Gossip about religion, skin, behavior, all of that was the hot subject when I moved to a new state. So I think it is safe to say I despise Gossip and anyone who shares the mentality of insulting a person for there own personal entertainment.

Everyone gossips, even gossip haters.

I don't Gossip, as far as I have ever gone to Gossip is saying "That guy, is a dumb*ss". Thats as far as I have gone so far, I wouldn't call it Gossip. I would call it speaking the truth.

I think if you want to have a thread like this you need to be careful whatever you say does not become gossip, I think that could be a potential danger with this thread.

Ah, you are a smart one Balloon. Yes the thread has the potential... time will tell.
Jumpper
Jumpper
196 posts
Nomad

[i]Yes the thread has the potential(to become a place for gossipers)... time will tell.

i guess if nobody even cares about even looking at this anymore then it won't even have the potential to start to get on its feet or to even crawl.
Showing 1-7 of 7