ForumsArt, Music, and WritingAbsurdities...

44 17228
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I'm going to try and post some art on here when I get the chance. If you want to know how I do something, just ask me. Most of it is pretty simple.

Here's some stuff I made today:
No headed guy
Ocean road
Space St.
Sonic

And of course, the images I made them from:
Headed guy before decapitation
Ocean
.jpg]Highway
Street
Space
Sonic

Until next time.

• 44 Replies
jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

I like it. The sun effect above the water is cool and the fishies are cute!

The monster head looks like a dragon's eye to me. Did you make it with that free fractal-creater tool? I forget what it's called..

Balloon__Girl
Balloon__Girl
213 posts
Shepherd

Ohh the ocean road and space st. are both really cool. Nice work!

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Heh, if they see it through that long.

I bet they will. Ferret's been doing good with this stuff, and the current contest is doing phenomenally well considering the fall ones crash and burn pretty quickly.

Looks a bit like an eye to me, but, nonetheless, it looks nice.
The monster head looks like a dragon's eye to me.

At a second glance I thought that as well. I'll probably do a few changes to make it look more clear. I haven't decided whether to make it a head or an eye yet...

1st and 3rd are the best, in my opinion.

Those took me about 5 minutes each... while the globe took about 4 hours. o.O

Did you make it with that free fractal-creater tool? I forget what it's called..

Apophysis? No, I use ChaosPro because Apophysis is pretty limited. I think ChaosPro is free too, but I can't remember because I haven't downloaded another version in 4 years or so.
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Ohh the ocean road and space st. are both really cool. Nice work!

Wow, 3 posts in a row not made by me. And the last was a ninja too.

Thanks, I'm planning on doing some more street-related stuff because those are my favorite.
GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

Ferret's been doing good with this stuff, and the current contest is doing phenomenally well considering the fall ones crash and burn pretty quickly.

I suppose, there's always hope.

the globe took about 4 hours.

Yeah, it's good.
I just meant in relation to the Thanksgiving theme.

I haven't decided whether to make it a head or an eye yet...

It already is an eye.
Perfect?
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Yeah, it's good.
I just meant in relation to the Thanksgiving theme.

Gotcha. I'm making it into a map, which was my intention in the first place, but because of my awesome procrastination skills it won't be done until, I don't know, after Thanksgiving. :P

It already is an eye.
Perfect?

I don't see it unless I tilt my head.
Oh well, 2 v 1, let's call it an eye.
Chemical_
Chemical_
26 posts
Nomad

how do you become a moderator
-Chemi

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

how do you become a moderator

Not that it's relevant in this thread at all but here.
Chemical_
Chemical_
26 posts
Nomad

i cant become a mod im not old enough.u need to be 18 im only 12
-Chemi

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

-Chemi

Byebye then. You agreed that you were over 13.....your account will be permadently banned...
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

-Chemi

Um...thanks for letting us know...?

Also...to meh twin...could you do a photoshop of a cat jumping off a couch..but make it like a portal thing? Like he is jumping into a portal that leads to a portal on the wall (like..above the couch or so...idk haha) or somewhere that would make him fall back into the portal? Get what I'm saying?
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

I want a pink, sparkly dinosaur that has lasers coming out of it nipples. It should be fighting an elf who is armed with an orange light saber. This all should be going on in Antarctica.
Alright sal, make me proud. And don't ask why I need this picture. Just do it, it will save us all time.

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

An Armatar I'm planning on submitting the next Halloween Seasonal contest.

I love it, very abstract! You might want to add something to that bottom right corner, though... it looks rather barren when scaled down to armatar size!
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Sorry about the late replies. To be honest, this place comes to my mind when I have nothing to do, which is a rare occurrence.

Also...to meh twin...could you do a photoshop of a cat jumping off a couch..but make it like a portal thing? Like he is jumping into a portal that leads to a portal on the wall (like..above the couch or so...idk haha) or somewhere that would make him fall back into the portal? Get what I'm saying?

Sure.

I want a pink, sparkly dinosaur that has lasers coming out of it nipples. It should be fighting an elf who is armed with an orange light saber. This all should be going on in Antarctica.
Alright sal, make me proud. And don't ask why I need this picture. Just do it, it will save us all time.

I'll be honest, that'll take a while.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

I'll be honest, that'll take a while

Fine, fine. Make it at your leisure.
Showing 16-30 of 44