ForumsForum Gameswhen it rains, it...

1305 339830
spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

this is one of those fun fast games where the first person, me, will say when it rains, it...
then something else after that. it can be anything. then the next person would continue that.

example:
player 1: when it rains, it snows rice putting
player 2: when it snows rice putting, i eat it.
player 3: when i eat it, it explodes inside of me.

and so on.
the start:
when it rains, it...

• 1,305 Replies
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

When we cry a lot, the bacon becomes sentient.

LordLazyLeopard
LordLazyLeopard
783 posts
Constable

When catlover becomes a cannibal I feel inclined to join this highly interesting situation

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

When Lord feel inclined to join this highly interesting situation, a piano falls down a building.

LordLazyLeopard
LordLazyLeopard
783 posts
Constable

When the piano falls down the building it lands on top of Chry

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

When it lands on top of me, I get crushed by the piano.

LordLazyLeopard
LordLazyLeopard
783 posts
Constable

When Chry gets crushed by the piano, I am sad because my chances of being able to count to 100 decrease significantly. (B2B posting is allowed here right?)

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

(B2B posting only applies to Count to 100 to prevent snowballing)

When Lord is sad, all the dead are suddenly revived.

LordLazyLeopard
LordLazyLeopard
783 posts
Constable

When all the dead are revived my sorrow instantaneously morphs into terror and I run screaming into the woods, vowing never to be sad again. (P.S. Please don't call me "Lord" it's weird. You can call me Leo if you prefer that.)

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

When that happens (I'm too lazy to write it all out, sorry), the god of sadness vows revenge on his brother, the god of fear.

LordLazyLeopard
LordLazyLeopard
783 posts
Constable

When the god of sadness revenges his brother, they both die and everyone becomes too happy and courageous so that they become complacent and stupid and die far more often.

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

When everyone becomes too happy and courageous so that they become complacent and stupid and die far more often, the gods of happiness and courage kill themselves to balance out the world.

LordLazyLeopard
LordLazyLeopard
783 posts
Constable

When most of the gods die then everyone becomes atheistic and the rest of the gods become quite jealous that they seem unimportant.

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

When the rest of the become jealous, a new faction forms from among them and starts a rebellion.

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

when a new faction forms and starts a rebellion, Olympus is destroyed in the ensuing war.

charlesjoseph
charlesjoseph
287 posts
Herald

When Olympus is destroyed the earth falls into chaos

Showing 1261-1275 of 1305