ForumsForum GamesThe Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

1815 300700
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

In the year of time and peace, everyone was living in harmony. In fact, the world became one, with no countries anywhere. Previously, there was a war. A war between Earth and another unknown planet named Jorge. The war lasted for a millennium but no sides won. The leader of Earth, Gerth, fought with passion. Jorge was losing but Gerth had a truce to stop all of this and convinced them that the war was useless.
Now, in 3050, the technology and development for both planets were growing at a fast pace. Both of them were living together, transporting equipment for one another and visitors traveling to each of them. But no one had super powers like before anymore.
And they had even mined asteroids for fuel and ships travel further and further away from the galaxy to search for more.
One day, a miner came across a floating purple crystal. He boosted towards it and took an inspecting machine and scanned it. The machine said it was unknown. The miner took his chances and took out his mining tool, a laser cutter and touched it with the cutter.
The purple crystal exploded and purple light incinerated the miner. The light was so intense, it reached throughout The Milky Way. Every living being was shrouded in the light. The light contained mutated cells that entered all sorts of people from politicians to madmen. Plus, the light is constantly dispersing, being it unable for any living being to be uninfected. The mutated cells also opened portals at random distances and places. Some appeared in oceans and on buildings taller than Burj Khalifa. The portals lead to dangerous dungeons but have the key core to making the mutated cells stronger, supporting both the human bodies and brain.
The purple crystal was made by the remains of Azure, a goddess. She was destroyed by Gerth himself, since he found that Azure was causing the war.
When the crystal exploded, a voice booms throughout The Milky Way.
"SURVIVE!"
Earth and Jorge were in ruins. The portals sucked in anything that surrounded them, especially the oceans. They were what made Jorge and Earth chaotic planets.
Luckily, you did not stand near those portals.
Enemies of all kinds, monsters and humans alike, target those with little power and you have to survive or even stop the light from dispersing through a secret way.

For TL;DR people:
A miner came across a purple crystal and tried to gather its resources but got killed. The crystal exploded and light dispersed throughout The Milky Way. The light mutated every living being to gain super powers. You have to survive or stop the light from dispersing using a secret way. Challenge comes your way.

Character Sheet:

Name: (Any name you might think of)
Super Power: (Not too overpowered)
--
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 100/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

BTW, please quote my previous reply so that I know what is going on, especially if you didn't reply a long time ago. I will also quote and if I don't, you have my apologies in advance.

Note:
ANY NUMBER OF PLAYERS ALLOWED!!!!!
When fighting, please state exactly what you are doing, not like simply attacking, but the way you attack.

SURVIVE!

• 1,815 Replies
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Ghalaghor McAllistor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 15
XP: 77/90
--
HP: 375/375
Hunger: 103/105
NP: 13/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter, Escapism
--
Allies:
Reed; Body Augmentation; HP: 400/400
--
Inventory:
$7990

Self-regenerating hilts. When you lose your grip on your sword, another sword comes out. You know, infinite swords. Also works with daggers and knives. But it does cost all of your money.

so, when i take my hands away from this sword, then another blade pops out of the hilt? or does it work like a gun but with blades instead of bullets?

also, i meant a blade that can shoot fire or lasers or so so i can use it for close-ranged combat fighting and as a ranged weapon too.
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

Name: Black
Super Power: Elemental Manipulation
Variation: Wind
--
Level: 3
XP: 14/30
--
HP: 30/80
Hunger: 55/100
NP: 5/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

okay I try to control the air around me by forcing it all around me, and away from both the pyromancer and his fire ball. (in theory killing him and smothering the flame) By the way air does technically fall into the wind category.

Yeah, it does. Air has been associated with wind for a long time now.

The man just moved to the side, but the fireball was gone.

Then he ran towards you.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 102/105
NP: 14/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

so, when i take my hands away from this sword, then another blade pops out of the hilt? or does it work like a gun but with blades instead of bullets?

also, i meant a blade that can shoot fire or lasers or so so i can use it for close-ranged combat fighting and as a ranged weapon too.

Yes, the first statement is true.

Okay, a rare blade. It sends death rays by waving the sword in the air strong enough.

Either the regenerating sheath or this sword.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 102/105
NP: 14/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

Yes, the first statement is true.

Okay, a rare blade. It sends death rays by waving the sword in the air strong enough.

Either the regenerating sheath or this sword.

talking to myself:

"mh, a sword that can shoot/generate more blades or a sword that can shoot death rays...the first one could give me more weapons, the second one could kill my enemies in one hit when it does not miss...but what if i hit myself with a death ray by accident or my enemies redirect the ray?"

talking to the shop keeper:

"i come back later, i have to think about it."

then i exit the weapon shop and go to the other one, but only if it has something else besides ammo, otherwhise i take the sword that can create more blades.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 55/100
NP: 5/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

At least the fire is out, that is a small victory, but I don't have anything to fight fire, so I look for the crystal while keeping away from the pyromancer.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
Hunger: 101/105
NP: 15/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

talking to myself:

"mh, a sword that can shoot/generate more blades or a sword that can shoot death rays...the first one could give me more weapons, the second one could kill my enemies in one hit when it does not miss...but what if i hit myself with a death ray by accident or my enemies redirect the ray?"

then i exit the weapon shop and go to the other one, but only if it has something else besides ammo, otherwhise i take the sword that can create more blades.

Okay, let me think...

A flamethrower. Infinite ammo. But there's something more to this flamethrower. And yes, all your money.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 54/100
NP: 6/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

At least the fire is out, that is a small victory, but I don't have anything to fight fire, so I look for the crystal while keeping away from the pyromancer.

The crystal is in darkness until either of you dies.

Now, c'mon, he's moving towards you.
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

talking to myself:

Okay, let me think...

A flamethrower. Infinite ammo. But there's something more to this flamethrower. And yes, all your money.

-----

--
--
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

The crystal is in darkness until either of you dies.

Now, c'mon, he's moving towards you.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

Okay, let me think...

mh, i can attack with fire on my own...but the same counts for blades...i buy the hilt that can create more blades, then i search a sign post so i can take some jobs to get the flamethrower too.

if there is no sign post or nobody needs any help, then reed and i go to the next island. on our way i ask reed what he can do with his powers.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I know I need to some how kill him but fire beats wind, so I'm at a disadvantage, but I try to make a tornado that will lift him up so high that when it stops the fall should kill him.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
Hunger: 100/105
NP: 16/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

mh, i can attack with fire on my own...but the same counts for blades...i buy the hilt that can create more blades, then i search a sign post so i can take some jobs to get the flamethrower too.

if there is no sign post or nobody needs any help, then reed and i go to the next island. on our way i ask reed what he can do with his powers.

Alright, hilt bought.

-($7990)

Oh, you mean like quests?

The quest from every person, is to kill the dragons and take over the other island.

You ready?

-----

--
XP: 17/30
--
Hunger: 53/100
NP: 7/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I know I need to some how kill him but fire beats wind, so I'm at a disadvantage, but I try to make a tornado that will lift him up so high that when it stops the fall should kill him.

Gravity doesn't work here, remember? Or does it?

Okay, he gets caught in the tornado.

(3 XP)

But he floats on air using fire. Yes, fire is propelling him right now.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 53/100
NP: 7/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I start making and dome big enough for me to be in that will suck the air into it. (Thus putting out his hot air out and hopefully cause him to fall to his death.)

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 100/105
NP: 16/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

Alright, hilt bought.

-($7990)

Oh, you mean like quests?

The quest from every person, is to kill the dragons and take over the other island.

You ready?

yes, i am ready. we go to the next island on our way i ask what reed can do with his powers.
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
Hunger: 52/100
NP: 8/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I start making and dome big enough for me to be in that will suck the air into it. (Thus putting out his hot air out and hopefully cause him to fall to his death.)

Instead of focusing on doing small tasks where the man will use up all the oxygen in this place, you should go directly and kill him. Fire uses oxygen. You're getting less.

It still didn't work. The fire he's making is kind of solid. Weird, right? Something that is energy is suddenly solid.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 99/105
NP: 17/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

yes, i am ready. we go to the next island on our way i ask what reed can do with his powers.

Alright. Reed can change his body to his suitable needs. Changing the temperature of his fists. Extra hot, or Mars cold. He can change his body size, but not so much. He can extend his neck. He can change his body any way he wants. But there are limits. Changing his fists to become hot can melt his fists. Too cold, and they will get frostbite.

Alright, the first dragon you face is rather small.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 52/100
NP: 8/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I stop my dome making and make my air blade, gather some air under me and fly up to him. When I reach him I try to slice his head off.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 99/105
NP: 17/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

Alright. Reed can change his body to his suitable needs. Changing the temperature of his fists. Extra hot, or Mars cold. He can change his body size, but not so much. He can extend his neck. He can change his body any way he wants. But there are limits. Changing his fists to become hot can melt his fists. Too cold, and they will get frostbite.

Alright, the first dragon you face is rather small.

that means he can create a tornado by making one of his hands hot and the other one cold.

anyway, i try out my new weapon, use its ability to create more blades and give them to reed so he can throw them with increased strength at the dragon. its raining blades and the dragon forgot his/her umbrella!
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
Hunger: 51/100
NP: 9/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I stop my dome making and make my air blade, gather some air under me and fly up to him. When I reach him I try to slice his head off.

Alright, the man defends himself with a fire blade. Then, he makes a fireball and throws it at you.

-----

--
--
HP: 345/375
Hunger: 98/105
NP: 18/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

that means he can create a tornado by making one of his hands hot and the other one cold.

anyway, i try out my new weapon, use its ability to create more blades and give them to reed so he can throw them with increased strength at the dragon. its raining blades and the dragon forgot his/her umbrella!

I guess?

Alright, raining blades...

No problem. You see the dragon move like a ninja, dodging every blade, even though there was little space.

The dragon appears in front of you and slashes at you.

-(30 HP)

Then, you get thrown off.
Showing 1546-1560 of 1815