ForumsForum GamesThe Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

1815 299757
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

In the year of time and peace, everyone was living in harmony. In fact, the world became one, with no countries anywhere. Previously, there was a war. A war between Earth and another unknown planet named Jorge. The war lasted for a millennium but no sides won. The leader of Earth, Gerth, fought with passion. Jorge was losing but Gerth had a truce to stop all of this and convinced them that the war was useless.
Now, in 3050, the technology and development for both planets were growing at a fast pace. Both of them were living together, transporting equipment for one another and visitors traveling to each of them. But no one had super powers like before anymore.
And they had even mined asteroids for fuel and ships travel further and further away from the galaxy to search for more.
One day, a miner came across a floating purple crystal. He boosted towards it and took an inspecting machine and scanned it. The machine said it was unknown. The miner took his chances and took out his mining tool, a laser cutter and touched it with the cutter.
The purple crystal exploded and purple light incinerated the miner. The light was so intense, it reached throughout The Milky Way. Every living being was shrouded in the light. The light contained mutated cells that entered all sorts of people from politicians to madmen. Plus, the light is constantly dispersing, being it unable for any living being to be uninfected. The mutated cells also opened portals at random distances and places. Some appeared in oceans and on buildings taller than Burj Khalifa. The portals lead to dangerous dungeons but have the key core to making the mutated cells stronger, supporting both the human bodies and brain.
The purple crystal was made by the remains of Azure, a goddess. She was destroyed by Gerth himself, since he found that Azure was causing the war.
When the crystal exploded, a voice booms throughout The Milky Way.
"SURVIVE!"
Earth and Jorge were in ruins. The portals sucked in anything that surrounded them, especially the oceans. They were what made Jorge and Earth chaotic planets.
Luckily, you did not stand near those portals.
Enemies of all kinds, monsters and humans alike, target those with little power and you have to survive or even stop the light from dispersing through a secret way.

For TL;DR people:
A miner came across a purple crystal and tried to gather its resources but got killed. The crystal exploded and light dispersed throughout The Milky Way. The light mutated every living being to gain super powers. You have to survive or stop the light from dispersing using a secret way. Challenge comes your way.

Character Sheet:

Name: (Any name you might think of)
Super Power: (Not too overpowered)
--
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 100/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

BTW, please quote my previous reply so that I know what is going on, especially if you didn't reply a long time ago. I will also quote and if I don't, you have my apologies in advance.

Note:
ANY NUMBER OF PLAYERS ALLOWED!!!!!
When fighting, please state exactly what you are doing, not like simply attacking, but the way you attack.

SURVIVE!

• 1,815 Replies
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

Name: Black
Super Power: Elemental Manipulation
Variation: Wind, Fire
--
Level: 5
XP: 15/40
--
HP: 45/115
Hunger: 23/100
NP: 25/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I look to see what is charging and move out of the way of it if it's dangerous.

Okay, then. You see the man's fist charging a laser beam. But you're so near him that you can't dodge it.

-----

Name: Ghalaghor McAllistor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 16
XP: 11/95
--
HP: 310/400
Hunger: 99/105
NP: 20/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter, Escapism
--
Allies:
Reed; Body Augmentation; HP: 425/425
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

This is the longest answer I've replied to. Hopefully, I don't miss anything.

assuming that i have wings, i follow the dragon mother, fly above her by using my escapism form and spread surprise-bubbles around the place. some of these bubbles explode, others contain lightning/fire/ice shards/acid/contact poison/sonic screams and others are filled with combinations of two elements (fire and lightning, ice and poison, darkness and light, ice and lightning). i use my hands to create these bubbles so i can fill them with the elements by using my mouth.

just in case that plan fails or she blocks it or it will not kill her:

i use my tail like a musical instrument (i turned it into some kind of instrument to be exact) to spread a constant sound wave over the whole place. then i raise my arms above my head and create a gigantic blob of acid and poison (only the strongest and deadliest acids and poisons), then i let that blob fall towards the dragon mother. while the acid-poison-blob is on its way, i add thousands lightning storms to the blob without destroying it (or just towards the mother, letting the lightning fly around the blob, but only if that would destroy the blob).

another plan: i use sonic sound waves to confuse the dragon mother and, when she opens her mouth, i use my escapism form to get inside her body, traveling to her lungs/stomach/brain so i can wreak havoc from the inside of her body by unleashing a hell of an inferno and the wrath of heaven in form of a fierce thunder storm both at the same time.

None of those work. Even the sound waves. The five dragons flew up and the black dragon shielded the whole team from the sound waves.

but if that will not work, then i try something else:

i spread a net of sonic screams (by using my mouth) followed by these attacks (i create them with my arms/hands/feet/legs/tail) while i use my wings to fly above them (in fact, i am still above the dragons, i did not fly down when i attacked the mother):

lightning storms (fire-lightning, poison-lightning, darkness-lightning, ice-lightning, light-lightning, swords-lightning, sound-lightning); each storm followed by a different one, but so that they do not cancel eachother out.

tornadoes (fire-tornado, acid tornado, lightning-tornado, poison-tornado, ice-tornado, sword-tornado, stone-tornado, darkness-tornado); each tornado followed by a different one, but so that they do not cancel eachother out.

floods/tsunami (poison, acid, liquid nitrogen, magma, shadows/darkness, sound waves); each flood followed by a different one, but so that they do not cancel eachother out.

inferno (fire, lightning, light, darkness/shadows, magma); each inferno followed by a different one, but so that they do not cancel eachother out.

note: i do not use the above combos/catastrophes/attacks at the same time (or direct after each other either) to prevent that they cancel each other out.

another plan would be to try to attack the dragons with close-ranged attacks while i spread a constant net of sonic screams so i can slash at their vital points (or where i think their vital ponts are) with my sharp and deadly claws.

and last but not least:

if that fails too, then i run as fast as i can around the dragons by using my escapism form to create a vacuum to suffocate the dragons. if they try to come too near to me, then i spread a net made out ouf sonic screams and extremely sticky glue at them before i continue to suck the air away from them. if that does not work, then i just try to drown the dragons in sonic screams and extremely sticky acidic and poisonous glue.

The combinations of attacks. Alright.

The yellow one works together with the red one creates a stronger version of fire lightning beam that shot through the lightning storms, tornadoes and infernos.

And the net of sonic screams are blocked by the black dragon.Then, when you're near, the purple dragon touches you and you get blasted back hard.

-(50 HP)

And before you even reach them, they flew up high. And the sonic screams are blocked out by the black dragon.

-----

Name: Jack Skellington
Super Power: Necromancy
--
XP: 11/20
--
HP: 30/50
Hunger: 92/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

Summon rows of zombies to intercept the flaming arms.Then out of nowhere, summon 2 arms from the ground to pull him into the ground. Strong arms of course. I then summon undead wolves to chew him up.

Alright, it's his last resort.

He turns into Fiery God Form. I have not made someone turn into his or her form for a very long time.

Of course, the undead wolves and strong arms burned.

He's basically fire now. And he creates a fire tornado and sends it to you.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

This is the longest answer I've replied to. Hopefully, I don't miss anything.

oh, you want a longer wall of text? xD

The combinations of attacks. Alright.

The yellow one works together with the red one creates a stronger version of fire lightning beam that shot through the lightning storms, tornadoes and infernos.

And the net of sonic screams are blocked by the black dragon.Then, when you're near, the purple dragon touches you and you get blasted back hard.

-(50 HP)

And before you even reach them, they flew up high. And the sonic screams are blocked out by the black dragon.

you know what? screw it, i will not attack them anymore all at once, i try to kill them one by one.

reed distracts the dragons by throwing/shooting hot and cold punches so i can shoot laser beams at the black dragon while i send piercing shadow tendrils to attack the other dragons to keep them busy so they will not defend their brother/sister.

i was going to spam more walls of attacks, but now i will try to kill them one by one instead of killing them all at once. wait, did not i write that allready? Déjà-vu...

anyone who uses elements or wants to use elements can use my attacks as inspiration for their own attacks.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
XP: 15/40
--
Hunger: 23/100
NP: 25/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A I send all of my best attack at him, (air blade, flame tornado, fire ball and hurricane force winds.) and hope that they stop his attack.

HornyVonHornMeister
HornyVonHornMeister
117 posts
Nomad

--
--
Hunger: 92/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

And he creates a fire tornado and sends it to you.

I conjure an undead horse, ride on it and run like the wind. Run far enough from him, and go around him. I then summon zombies as I go, until an army is formed. They swarm him and tear him apart.
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

oh, you want a longer wall of text? xD

Woah, woah, woah. No. I hate reading long texts.

you know what? screw it, i will not attack them anymore all at once, i try to kill them one by one.

reed distracts the dragons by throwing/shooting hot and cold punches so i can shoot laser beams at the black dragon while i send piercing shadow tendrils to attack the other dragons to keep them busy so they will not defend their brother/sister.

i was going to spam more walls of attacks, but now i will try to kill them one by one instead of killing them all at once. wait, did not i write that allready? Déjà-vu...

anyone who uses elements or wants to use elements can use my attacks as inspiration for their own attacks.

The black dragon breathed black flames and cancelled out the laser beams. Easy.

The other dragons shot out their elements according to their colours.

Then, the black dragon copies your laser beam, but makes it black laser.

-----

--
XP: 18/40
--
Hunger: 22/100
NP: 26/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I send all of my best attack at him, (air blade, flame tornado, fire ball and hurricane force winds.) and hope that they stop his attack.

It did.

(3 XP)

The man moves back and summons three clones of himself and surrounds you with them. Then confuse you.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 91/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I conjure an undead horse, ride on it and run like the wind. Run far enough from him, and go around him. I then summon zombies as I go, until an army is formed. They swarm him and tear him apart.

There's no use summoning undead when your enemy can kill them from a range. And yes, even after all that, they're dead.

You can summon parts of bodies, right? So, use that concept and attack.

The man threw six explosive green fireballs at you. That explodes on contact.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 22/100
NP: 26/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

"Good old shadow clones, well I have a move that will stop that," and with that a flame tornado whirls around me and rams all of the clones and the original guy, hopefully dissipating the clones and hurting the man who made them.

HornyVonHornMeister
HornyVonHornMeister
117 posts
Nomad

--
--
Hunger: 91/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

The man threw six explosive green fireballs at you. That explodes on contact.

Conjure zombies just in front of the bombs so that they don't explode on me. Continue running away from the fire god phoenix thingy.
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
Hunger: 21/100
NP: 27/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

"Good old shadow clones, well I have a move that will stop that," and with that a flame tornado whirls around me and rams all of the clones and the original guy, hopefully dissipating the clones and hurting the man who made them.

They just moved away from the flame tornado. The original man made a water tornado and neutralised it.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 90/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

Conjure zombies just in front of the bombs so that they don't explode on me. Continue running away from the fire god phoenix thingy.

From behind, you hear an explosion. Then, you see the man boosting past you, with fire minions at his side.
HornyVonHornMeister
HornyVonHornMeister
117 posts
Nomad

--
--
Hunger: 90/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

From behind, you hear an explosion. Then, you see the man boosting past you, with fire minions at his side.

Summon arms from below to pull his minions into the ground.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

Woah, woah, woah. No. I hate reading long texts.

even books?

The black dragon breathed black flames and cancelled out the laser beams. Easy.

The other dragons shot out their elements according to their colours.

Then, the black dragon copies your laser beam, but makes it black laser.

i use my escapism form to get to the black dragon, dodge all his attacks and try to beat him to a pulp by hitting his cheast several times till i crush his lungs and/or heart.

also, if i can not escape his beams, then i try to reflect them by turning into a prism, storing them, increasing their power and shooting them back at him as a distraction so i can get near the black dragon to crush his lungs/heart with my fists/punches.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 21/100
NP: 27/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

Okay that didn't work so lets see what will, I think before I launch a dozy of a move, I make a new fire tornado made of white hot blue flame, and a powerful gust of wind to give it evermore power, I then have it engulf the clones and the original guy and burn them into a crisp, (however if I can't make the blue-flame-tornado I make a normal-flame-tornado and do what I would have done with the blue flame one).

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
Hunger: 89/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

Summon arms from below to pull his minions into the ground.

They are made of fire. They can't be pulled down.

They threw fireballs at you.

-----

--
XP: 14/95
--
HP: 210/400
Hunger: 98/105
NP: 21/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

even books?

I hate reading long texts where I have to respond to it. I read a lot of novels that I don't have to respond to.

i use my escapism form to get to the black dragon, dodge all his attacks and try to beat him to a pulp by hitting his cheast several times till i crush his lungs and/or heart.

also, if i can not escape his beams, then i try to reflect them by turning into a prism, storing them, increasing their power and shooting them back at him as a distraction so i can get near the black dragon to crush his lungs/heart with my fists/punches.

Alright, prism works..

(3 XP)

It dodges the laser beam and dodges your fists. It charges its claws and strikes you with its black fire claws.

-(100 HP)

-----

--
--
Hunger: 20/100
NP: 28/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

Okay that didn't work so lets see what will, I think before I launch a dozy of a move, I make a new fire tornado made of white hot blue flame, and a powerful gust of wind to give it evermore power, I then have it engulf the clones and the original guy and burn them into a crisp, (however if I can't make the blue-flame-tornado I make a normal-flame-tornado and do what I would have done with the blue flame one).

Alright, the clones go through the flames. Their burnt corpses are falling towards you.

Oh, you do not want to know what happens if you touch their corpses.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
XP: 14/95
--
HP: 210/400
Hunger: 98/105
NP: 21/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

I hate reading long texts where I have to respond to it. I read a lot of novels that I don't have to respond to.

you have a point.

Alright, prism works..

(3 XP)

It dodges the laser beam and dodges your fists. It charges its claws and strikes you with its black fire claws.

-(100 HP)

ha, he fell right into my trap! i catch his arms, ignoring the pain of his fire-claws, hold his arm as firml/tight as i can and unleash a last laser beam, aiming for his head. kamikaze!

if this does not work, then i try to rip out his arms and eat them to absorb them to heal my wounds (if i can not do that by using my powers, then i just eat them).

after i ate his arms (only if i could not kill him with the laser), i spread a smelly mist over the whole place and try to kill the black dragon like a stealthy ninja, stabbing him in his chest with two blades of my hilt.
HornyVonHornMeister
HornyVonHornMeister
117 posts
Nomad

--
--
Hunger: 89/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

They threw fireballs at you.

Dodge it and continue running.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 20/100
NP: 28/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I make a powerful gust of wind to blow them away from me.

Showing 1681-1695 of 1815