HP: 30/50
Hunger: 97/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

There's alot of water then,eh?I put my hand in the water and use enough of it to create some more titanium armor and some bionic skin to repair myself.(Every post I'm more and more like Edward Elrich...)I then create some titanium claws to stab the whale in the eye(s).

Posted Oct 28, '12 at 11:30am

SubZero007

SubZero007

973 posts

Name: Daniel
Super Power: Invisibility
--
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 100/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

You have the freedom to choose what power. But this power only can be countered by other ghosts, and I don't plan to use ghosts in any battles at all. Normal superhumans won't be able to defeat you.

Posted Oct 28, '12 at 11:31am

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,350 posts

Knight

Name: Xas
Super Power: Earth Manipulation
--
Level: 2
XP: 3/25
--
HP: 60/60
Hunger: 95/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

You come into the cave and two spiders that are capable of shooting acid webs.

(Sounds like I'm most likely with the pyromaster guy, but no matter.)

As the spiders shoot their acidic webs I swiftly dodge the webs with a wall(how many times am I going to do that) then I make a spike come up and lodge into one of the spiders.

Posted Oct 29, '12 at 7:10am

Rapyion

Rapyion

2,029 posts

Name: Viet Anh
Super Power: Pyromaster
--
XP: 14/25
--
Hunger: 92/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I will torch the ground in their area and then shoot fireballs to dissolve the web they're using to swing, then I will shoot fireballs at them.

You torch the ground, which was already torched and shot fireballs at the webs they use to swing.

(3 XP)

The spiders fall, but flew up and glided towards you. Air manipulation.

-----

Name: Ghalaghor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
XP: 10/20
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

sound like it is rubber time! i shift my skin into rubber so i am immune to the electricity. then i fly away from the machines, wondering what this place is. i look for any exits to leave this place.

You shift into rubber, nullifying electricity as you flew away from the machines.

(5 XP)

Exits? You can barely see any exits here. There's only one exit that is the entrance. Located somewhere a few miles away in this big base. And everything here is as sturdy as bedrock in Minecraft, indestructible.

For now, a few guards have taken notice of you and started attacking you.

What power? The Incineration Squad.

-----

Name: Zane Lockheath
Super Power: Alchemy
--
XP: 13/20
--
HP: 30/50
Hunger: 96/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

There's alot of water then,eh?I put my hand in the water and use enough of it to create some more titanium armor and some bionic skin to repair myself.(Every post I'm more and more like Edward Elrich...)I then create some titanium claws to stab the whale in the eye(s).

You mean Edward Elric.

Before you do that, the whale is capable of being faster than a speedboat. You do realize that, right? How? It can control its bones and combine its sheer energy to move faster.

-----

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

You're going hardcore, ain't ya'?

With just invisibility, you will be rendered useless when you are found out. But, it is perfect for stealth situations. Like now.

You were hiding, using a wall as cover. When the purple light ran through everything, you became invisible.

For now, you'll have to escape this place. It's a highly destructive building. Bombs, everywhere.

-----

--
XP: 6/25
--
HP: 20/60
Hunger: 94/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

As the spiders shoot their acidic webs I swiftly dodge the webs with a wall(how many times am I going to do that) then I make a spike come up and lodge into one of the spiders.

Yeah, the pyromaster is somewhere here too. Maybe out at the ocean.

You dodge the webs with a wall that blocked them as well.

(3 XP)

Then, you make a spike below a spider and spike it.

(5 XP)

It's dead. But you didn't see an acid web coming at you. It splashes at you and part of your left arm melts.

-(40 HP)

It shoots another one.

Posted Oct 29, '12 at 7:15am

Rapyion

Rapyion

2,029 posts

Sorry for double-posting

-----

--
XP: 11/25
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

WAIT! STOP!! Use this character sheet. I forgot to add XP in.

Posted Oct 29, '12 at 7:33am

sasukemystery

sasukemystery

1,459 posts

Name: Viet Anh
Super Power: Pyromaster
--
XP: 14/25
--
Hunger: 92/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I make a fireball so huge that they will have no time to possibly escape and then I hurl it at them.

If I do meeth earth manipulator it might be a good combination... What do you say Xas ? We might be able to kill stronger and more monsters thus mor exp for both.

Posted Oct 29, '12 at 9:35am

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

4,906 posts

Name: Ghalaghor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
XP: 10/20
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

You shift into rubber, nullifying electricity as you flew away from the machines.

(5 XP)

Exits? You can barely see any exits here. There's only one exit that is the entrance. Located somewhere a few miles away in this big base. And everything here is as sturdy as bedrock in Minecraft, indestructible.

For now, a few guards have taken notice of you and started attacking you.

What power? The Incineration Squad.

oh sheeeeeeeeeeeeet! now try to remember xAyjAy, what is un-incinerable besides water or lava or light?

i try to shift my entire body into a very light and heat-resisstant material so i can dodge their attacks as best as possible (without dieing), then i try to kill them with my blade arms. if that will not work then i try to get them between the electricity (my skin is still made out of rubber) so the machines and the acid beneath us kills them for me.

Posted Oct 29, '12 at 3:57pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,350 posts

Knight

--
XP: 11/25
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

It splashes at you and part of your left arm melts.

(Well I have to lose Hp sometime)

As I groan in pain I use my only arm to rotate the spike to lash into the spider, then I proceed into the mysterious cave.

Posted Oct 29, '12 at 6:01pm

SubZero007

SubZero007

973 posts

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

You're going hardcore, ain't ya'?

With just invisibility, you will be rendered useless when you are found out. But, it is perfect for stealth situations. Like now.

You were hiding, using a wall as cover. When the purple light ran through everything, you became invisible.

For now, you'll have to escape this place. It's a highly destructive building. Bombs, everywhere.

I guess so. Well, do I have any materials? Are these bombs like mines, or will they blow up in a certain amount of time?

Posted Oct 30, '12 at 8:13am

amorboy

amorboy

1,258 posts

Name: Ronan
Super Power: Hand Shifter
--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

guess whose back ? back again ? how are you man ? rem me ?

Reply to The Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

You must be logged in to post a reply!