ForumsForum GamesThe Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

1815 299765
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

In the year of time and peace, everyone was living in harmony. In fact, the world became one, with no countries anywhere. Previously, there was a war. A war between Earth and another unknown planet named Jorge. The war lasted for a millennium but no sides won. The leader of Earth, Gerth, fought with passion. Jorge was losing but Gerth had a truce to stop all of this and convinced them that the war was useless.
Now, in 3050, the technology and development for both planets were growing at a fast pace. Both of them were living together, transporting equipment for one another and visitors traveling to each of them. But no one had super powers like before anymore.
And they had even mined asteroids for fuel and ships travel further and further away from the galaxy to search for more.
One day, a miner came across a floating purple crystal. He boosted towards it and took an inspecting machine and scanned it. The machine said it was unknown. The miner took his chances and took out his mining tool, a laser cutter and touched it with the cutter.
The purple crystal exploded and purple light incinerated the miner. The light was so intense, it reached throughout The Milky Way. Every living being was shrouded in the light. The light contained mutated cells that entered all sorts of people from politicians to madmen. Plus, the light is constantly dispersing, being it unable for any living being to be uninfected. The mutated cells also opened portals at random distances and places. Some appeared in oceans and on buildings taller than Burj Khalifa. The portals lead to dangerous dungeons but have the key core to making the mutated cells stronger, supporting both the human bodies and brain.
The purple crystal was made by the remains of Azure, a goddess. She was destroyed by Gerth himself, since he found that Azure was causing the war.
When the crystal exploded, a voice booms throughout The Milky Way.
"SURVIVE!"
Earth and Jorge were in ruins. The portals sucked in anything that surrounded them, especially the oceans. They were what made Jorge and Earth chaotic planets.
Luckily, you did not stand near those portals.
Enemies of all kinds, monsters and humans alike, target those with little power and you have to survive or even stop the light from dispersing through a secret way.

For TL;DR people:
A miner came across a purple crystal and tried to gather its resources but got killed. The crystal exploded and light dispersed throughout The Milky Way. The light mutated every living being to gain super powers. You have to survive or stop the light from dispersing using a secret way. Challenge comes your way.

Character Sheet:

Name: (Any name you might think of)
Super Power: (Not too overpowered)
--
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 100/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

BTW, please quote my previous reply so that I know what is going on, especially if you didn't reply a long time ago. I will also quote and if I don't, you have my apologies in advance.

Note:
ANY NUMBER OF PLAYERS ALLOWED!!!!!
When fighting, please state exactly what you are doing, not like simply attacking, but the way you attack.

SURVIVE!

• 1,815 Replies
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Ghalaghor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 14
XP: 35/85
--
HP: 365/365
Hunger: 70/100
NP: 12/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
Tom; Metal Manipulation; HP: 260/260
--
Inventory:
$7990

i hoped i could shift into undead creatures too.

I don't think so.

not even a vampire or a lich (an undead wizard)?

Rapyion works in mysterious ways.

Wow, that is a lot.

Okay, okay. You get the kill. I'm not gonna save the creatures anymore.

(15 XP)
-(3 NP)

finally!

Yeah.. You're still stuck..

i try to eat the cube from the inside, using my mouth-feets with drills till i got out. then i jump to the cube where tom is (he covered the cube with metal so i can not get stuck again), then i try to find a way out of this world by looking for the crystal.

i know that i might get attacked again (or that i might step into another trap).
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Name: Shadow
Super Power: Shape shifting
--
Level: 9
XP: 28/60
--
HP: 35/185
Hunger: 0/100
NP: 4/100
--
Forms:
Raven, Wolf, Knight Of Titanium, Fire Wolf
--
Allies:
Brandon; Rune Support; HP: N/A
Guardian; Marker Manipulation; HP: 175/175
--
Inventory: Stun rod, electric rifle

Okay I'll do it you way, but I'll need Brandon's and Guardians help, I mean I can't grab them all in one go. "Brandon, Guardian, I need you to help me grab those body"s before they hit the bomb floor." I say before I rush up take four guys and try and find a place to put them before the other hit the floor.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Name: Rip
Super Power: Magnetism
--
XP: 3/20
--
Hunger: 95/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Okay.

Both men are twins, they have a medium-build, height about 6 feet, they are in casual clothing, T-shirt and pants, they're humans. They don't have anything metallic, though.

Alright, you made your sword into a hook. But when you do try to hook someone, they just move out of the way or parry.

They know what you can do to them.

Hmm....

I use my hooks to try and hook them again, but if they use their weapons to block or parry, I then hook the weapons away from their hands and then take their weapons to use.

If that doesn't work, I try to disassemble the sword, then take apart the metal into smaller pieces, about 3 inches, and I move them around like bullets.

I ask while doing this, "Who are you, and why are you attacking me?"
LupusAureus
LupusAureus
107 posts
Nomad

Name: Aureus Petra
Super Power: Earth Manipulation
--
XP: 17/20
--
Hunger: 95/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

So, you can't lift it up. And now, the whale opens its mouth, aiming at you. You see a little purple energy conjuring in there.

Guess I shouldn't complicate my attacks too much. Herm... I let go of the suit, but let the platform I'm standing on stay. After that, I use the sands in the ocean to uppercut the whale and also make it hold the whale's tail down.

IF what ever the whale is conjuring does finish conjuring, I make the platform disappear and let myself submerge in the water.
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
Hunger: 69/100
NP: 13/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

No.

i try to eat the cube from the inside, using my mouth-feets with drills till i got out. then i jump to the cube where tom is (he covered the cube with metal so i can not get stuck again), then i try to find a way out of this world by looking for the crystal.

i know that i might get attacked again (or that i might step into another trap).

Okay, when Tom covered the cube with metal, it immediately absorbed everything inside.

The crystal isn't here. I won't reveal it yet.

You see a gigantic version of the creature you just fought.

-----

--
--
HP: 25/185
NP: 5/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

Okay I'll do it you way, but I'll need Brandon's and Guardians help, I mean I can't grab them all in one go. "Brandon, Guardian, I need you to help me grab those body"s before they hit the bomb floor." I say before I rush up take four guys and try and find a place to put them before the other hit the floor.

Finally. And it's for you, not me.

Okay, there's no place to put anything at all. Someone has to carry it all.

-----

--
XP: 6/20
--
Hunger: 94/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Hmm....

I use my hooks to try and hook them again, but if they use their weapons to block or parry, I then hook the weapons away from their hands and then take their weapons to use.

If that doesn't work, I try to disassemble the sword, then take apart the metal into smaller pieces, about 3 inches, and I move them around like bullets.

I ask while doing this, "Who are you, and why are you attacking me?"

Okay, then.

You got their weapons.

(3 XP)

They refuse to answer you and moved in at you, both of them.

-----

--
Level: 2
XP: 2/25
--
HP: 65/65
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Guess I shouldn't complicate my attacks too much. Herm... I let go of the suit, but let the platform I'm standing on stay. After that, I use the sands in the ocean to uppercut the whale and also make it hold the whale's tail down.

IF what ever the whale is conjuring does finish conjuring, I make the platform disappear and let myself submerge in the water.

The fist you made shut the mouth up. The conjured laser blasted its mouth away. You see the flesh fly away. It died.

(5 XP)

Level up!!!

Well, the land I talked about was an island. On the island, there is a cave. In the cave, there is a purple crystal. You grab it, you escape.

You see a spider looking at you a few feet away.
LupusAureus
LupusAureus
107 posts
Nomad

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Am I in a different place already?

I create a box around it then look around.

HornyVonHornMeister
HornyVonHornMeister
117 posts
Nomad

Name: HornyVonHornMeister
Super Power: Umbrakinesis
--
Level: 6
XP: 24/45
--
HP: 100/130
Hunger: 46/100
NP: 8/100
--
Forms:
Dark Melee
--
Allies:
N/A

He moved slightly to the side and grabbed the hilts of both the swords. He smiled at you as he also conjured two more ice swords, that are floating.

Shadow travel up close and stab him in the chest with one sword, the other sword I use to knock the floating swords down and stab his face.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 69/100
NP: 13/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

No.

aw, shucks...

Okay, when Tom covered the cube with metal, it immediately absorbed everything inside.

The crystal isn't here. I won't reveal it yet.

You see a gigantic version of the creature you just fought.

so there is now a metal cube?

anyway, i shift into a cyborg-golem (three meters high, more details about this "form" later).
tom covers me with a metal layer so that in case i get hit by acid i develop a layer of oxides so the acid will not be able to hurt me.
after tom finished his work, he tosses me into that gigantic creature by using his powers.
as soon as i am inside that creature, i emmit a base to neutralize the acid (only if the oxide will not defend me) so i can stay inside that creature.
then i begin to shoot rockets, heat lasers, blade-bullets (bullet-like blades that explode into shrapnels on impact), lightning, nails and arrows in every direction (tom defends himself with a dense and big floating metal wall some meters in front of him in case my attacks would hit him too.

if that plan would not work or i can not get inside that creature or the acid inside that creature would be too strong:

tom uses his powers and his metal form to create guns on this cube (he created a generator inside the cube so it floats) to attack the creature with big metal bullets, big blade-bullets (they explode into shrapnel on impact), bombs, very hot liquid metal, metal arrows (ballista; small arrows, big arrows and very big arrows).

while tom distracts this gigantic creature, i shoot laser beams, piercing air bullets, slicing air waves, sonic sound waves and fire-lightning-bolts at the creatures back (tom attacks from the front, i sneak-jumped behind that creature, jumping around on the air so i can attack and dodge at the same time).
Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

--
XP: 6/20
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Okay, then.

You got their weapons.

(3 XP)

They refuse to answer you and moved in at you, both of them.

Well it would be bad to kill them without an answer...

I use my magnetism to make the metal swords levitate beside me, ready to block/attack, while I hold their weapons(since you said before that were stronger than metal since they were created by earth manipulators that are stronger than me)

I use their weapons to cut their legs off, then while they are on the ground I stab their hands deeply into the floor.

If that doesn't work or if they dodge, I use my hooks and try to kill only one of them, but not the other. Then, while the one that is not dead is distracted by his friend getting killed, I cut his legs and stab his hands.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
HP: 25/185
NP: 5/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

Okay I try to carry them all, at least till we are out of danger.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
Hunger: 93/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Am I in a different place already?

I create a box around it then look around.

You're not near the crystal yet, for your information.

The box was melted by the spider's spit. And, another is coming right at you.

-----

Name: HornyVonHornMeister
Super Power: Umbrakinesis
--
Level: 6
XP: 29/45
--
HP: 50/130
Hunger: 45/100
NP: 0/100
--
Forms:
Dark Melee
--
Allies:
N/A

Shadow travel up close and stab him in the chest with one sword, the other sword I use to knock the floating swords down and stab his face.

Okay, he got stabbed. But he also swung the ice swords at your chest, slashing it and making it bleed before he dies.

(5 XP)
-(10 NP)
-(50 HP)

You'll lose 50 HP in 5 posts. Unless you level up or eat something. You can't eat his body, since it became pure ice.

But you do see something purple shining at the end of the arena. You see two men with fire swords.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 68/100
NP: 14/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

so there is now a metal cube?

anyway, i shift into a cyborg-golem (three meters high, more details about this "form" later).
tom covers me with a metal layer so that in case i get hit by acid i develop a layer of oxides so the acid will not be able to hurt me.
after tom finished his work, he tosses me into that gigantic creature by using his powers.
as soon as i am inside that creature, i emmit a base to neutralize the acid (only if the oxide will not defend me) so i can stay inside that creature.
then i begin to shoot rockets, heat lasers, blade-bullets (bullet-like blades that explode into shrapnels on impact), lightning, nails and arrows in every direction (tom defends himself with a dense and big floating metal wall some meters in front of him in case my attacks would hit him too.

if that plan would not work or i can not get inside that creature or the acid inside that creature would be too strong:

tom uses his powers and his metal form to create guns on this cube (he created a generator inside the cube so it floats) to attack the creature with big metal bullets, big blade-bullets (they explode into shrapnel on impact), bombs, very hot liquid metal, metal arrows (ballista; small arrows, big arrows and very big arrows).

while tom distracts this gigantic creature, i shoot laser beams, piercing air bullets, slicing air waves, sonic sound waves and fire-lightning-bolts at the creatures back (tom attacks from the front, i sneak-jumped behind that creature, jumping around on the air so i can attack and dodge at the same time).

It's not. It's still squishy cube.

Yeah.. the monster pushed you away with acid splashes. Giant acid splashes.

No explosions works against this creature. There must be another way.

-----

--
XP: 11/20
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Well it would be bad to kill them without an answer...

I use my magnetism to make the metal swords levitate beside me, ready to block/attack, while I hold their weapons(since you said before that were stronger than metal since they were created by earth manipulators that are stronger than me)

I use their weapons to cut their legs off, then while they are on the ground I stab their hands deeply into the floor.

If that doesn't work or if they dodge, I use my hooks and try to kill only one of them, but not the other. Then, while the one that is not dead is distracted by his friend getting killed, I cut his legs and stab his hands.

You didn't cut their legs. They launched themselves into the air. They are not friends, they're brothers.

One got hooked and got killed.

(5 XP)

The other guy wasn't astonished though. His mind was straight to get the kill.

He sent a earth pillar at your face.

-----

--
--
HP: 15/185
NP: 6/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

Okay I try to carry them all, at least till we are out of danger.

You're still in danger. Your hunger. Two more posts and you're dead.

The fire chief was still fighting with the water lady. And you're gonna die of hunger.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 68/100
NP: 14/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

It's not. It's still squishy cube.

Yeah.. the monster pushed you away with acid splashes. Giant acid splashes.

No explosions works against this creature. There must be another way.

ok, lets see, this creature is big enough to counter our attacks from two different sides, it can shoot acid and it is possible that this guy can stretch too...wait...

tom uses his metal form to attack this creature with sharp and pointy weapons made out of noble metal, thrown/shot with enough force to get inside the creature (he uses his metal form so he should be able to do this).

while tom distracts the enemy, i jump above the creature (by jumping on the air) so that i am as high as possible above it, then i shift into a drill golem made out of noble metal and spin around, aiming for the creature so i can get inside it so i can kill this creature (or at least damage/hurt it) with dragon lightning, napalm and rockets (i shoot that in every direction when i am in the center of that giant creature).

if that will not work, then i try to freeze it with dragon ice after i entered it so tom can crush it with metal weapons.

if that would not work either, then i just dodge its attacks and stay away from it by jumping on the air and try to find a weakspot by observing and scaning this creature.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
HP: 15/185
NP: 6/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

Well give me a place to land, then when I land I drop the body's, change to wolf form and it electric cook fire manipulators for dinner.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

--
XP: 11/20
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

You didn't cut their legs. They launched themselves into the air. They are not friends, they're brothers.

One got hooked and got killed.

(5 XP)

The other guy wasn't astonished though. His mind was straight to get the kill.

He sent a earth pillar at your face.

Using one of my hooks, I quickly grab the dead body of the guy that I just killed and hold it in front of me to absorb most of the damage. Then while he is still in the air and unable to dodge, I cut off his arms with his earth swords that I got earlier.
LupusAureus
LupusAureus
107 posts
Nomad

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I create a box inside a box inside a box inside a box on one spider, then I try to smash the other one with a rock.

Showing 1186-1200 of 1815