Forums

ForumsForum Games

The Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

Posted Feb 21, '13 at 4:25am

Rapyion

Rapyion

2,029 posts

Name: Lucifer
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Super Power: Light Manipulation
--
Level: 5
XP: 10/40
--
HP: 60/110
Hunger: 41/100
NP: 1/100
--
Forms:
Light Form
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I kick him in chest, make hands of light and hold him down, ask him if hes willing to help and if doesn't say the word yes i pierce him trough the heart whit a light blade.


Okay, the man manipulated the blood below and behind you and smacked you in the back.

-(40 HP)

You fell off. The blood manipulator shot a few blood daggers again.

-----

Name: Argol
Gender: Male
Age: 25
Super Power: Necrotic Empowerment
--
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 99/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Ah, ok. Do you mean I get to chose my weapon? If it was possible, I'd enjoy a scythe as a single weapon?


It's gonna be hard for you.

You wake up in a cemetery, holding your scythe. You get up and see a zombie rushing towards you.

-----

Name: Ghalaghor
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 11
XP: 8/70
--
HP: 300/300
Hunger: 8/100
NP: 11/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
Tom; Metal Manipulation; HP: 215/215
--
Inventory:
N/A

fire/heat! i shift into a dragon with three heads, fly up into the sky and breath fire at the mud. what happens with mud when you combine it wqith heat? also, i have grown as many mouthes as possible on my entire body (except the six wings) to breath dragon fire at mire.


Alright! You shoot fire at Mire. The monster is immobilized.

(3 XP)

But the core is in the mud.

-----

Name: Shadow
Gender: Male
Age: 18
Super Power: Shape shifting
--
Level: 6
XP: 7/45
--
HP: 135/135
Hunger: 68/100
NP: 1/100
--
Forms:
Raven, Wolf, Knight Of Titanium, Fire Wolf
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory: Stun rod, electric rifle

I use my speed to try to dodge, when he crashes into the wall (because of momentum) I try to melt him into molten slag.


You dodge. Good enough. But, your fire isn't strong enough to melt everything. Only the driver.

(5 XP)
-(10 NP)

The boss came in.
 

Posted Feb 21, '13 at 7:41am

Legion1350

Legion1350

5,649 posts

Name: Argol
Gender: Male
Age: 25
Super Power: Necrotic Empowerment
--
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 99/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I rush at the zombie, swinging for its head hoping to make a clean cut.

 

Posted Feb 21, '13 at 11:25am

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

4,906 posts

Name: Ghalaghor
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 11
XP: 8/70
--
HP: 300/300
Hunger: 8/100
NP: 11/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
Tom; Metal Manipulation; HP: 215/215
--
Inventory:
N/A

Alright! You shoot fire at Mire. The monster is immobilized.

(3 XP)

But the core is in the mud.


i fly towards the immobilized mire, shift into a metal golem as soon as i land and start to hammer my way through the dry mud/sand/earth/mire/whatever to find the core. after i found it i crush it with my hammer hands and, if that will not destroy it, pierce it with my blade arms. also, i try to crush and eat the core while i am a metal golem. then i shift back to a cowboy and go back to the saloon to tell everyone how i defeated mire, showing some of the pieces of the core as evidence.
 

Posted Feb 21, '13 at 2:39pm

LeonKP

LeonKP

232 posts

Name: Lucifer
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Super Power: Light Manipulation
--
Level: 5
XP: 10/40
--
HP: 60/110
Hunger: 41/100
NP: 1/100
--
Forms:
Light Form
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I make a shield and charge towards him because blood is liquid. I then when im close enough i make the shield explode to blind him and then i stab him.

 

Posted Feb 21, '13 at 6:32pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Name: Shadow
Gender: Male
Age: 18
Super Power: Shape shifting
--
Level: 6
XP: 7/45
--
HP: 135/135
Hunger: 68/100
NP: 1/100
--
Forms:
Raven, Wolf, Knight Of Titanium, Fire Wolf
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory: Stun rod, electric rifle

I change into my knight form, and level my sword at the boss, "You next bub."

 

Posted Feb 22, '13 at 12:25am

Rapyion

Rapyion

2,029 posts

Name: Argol
Gender: Male
Age: 25
Super Power: Necrotic Empowerment
--
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 98/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I rush at the zombie, swinging for its head hoping to make a clean cut.


You swung at its head, but it dodged the swipe and grabbed hold of your scythe.

-----

Name: Ghalaghor
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 11
XP: 13/70
--
HP: 300/300
Hunger: 37/100
NP: 11/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
Tom; Metal Manipulation; HP: 215/215
--
Inventory:
$5000

i fly towards the immobilized mire, shift into a metal golem as soon as i land and start to hammer my way through the dry mud/sand/earth/mire/whatever to find the core. after i found it i crush it with my hammer hands and, if that will not destroy it, pierce it with my blade arms. also, i try to crush and eat the core while i am a metal golem. then i shift back to a cowboy and go back to the saloon to tell everyone how i defeated mire, showing some of the pieces of the core as evidence.


Okay, that's a wrap up.

(30 Hunger)
(5 XP)
-(1 NP)

And, you got respect to this town.

($5000)

Okay. Two more jobs on the board. Hunt for the Wild Runners or search for the artifact, which is in a portal.

-----

Name: Lucifer
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Super Power: Light Manipulation
--
Level: 5
XP: 18/40
--
HP: 60/110
Hunger: 40/100
NP: 0/100
--
Forms:
Light Form
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I make a shield and charge towards him because blood is liquid. I then when im close enough i make the shield explode to blind him and then i stab him.


I was about to warn you that the blood was acidic until I remembered you're making a shield.

Okay, the shield blocked the blood daggers.

(3 XP)

Okay, in the end, the blood manipulator's dead.

(5 XP)
-(10 NP)

It's a bar in here, right? I'm sorry. I forgot. What matters is a portal opening up in front of you and you get sucked in, again.

This time, you end up in a town with floating debris. One part of the floating debris is headed towards you.

-----

Name: Shadow
Gender: Male
Age: 18
Super Power: Shape shifting
--
Level: 6
XP: 7/45
--
HP: 135/135
Hunger: 67/100
NP: 2/100
--
Forms:
Raven, Wolf, Knight Of Titanium, Fire Wolf
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory: Stun rod, electric rifle

I change into my knight form, and level my sword at the boss, "You next bub."


It's a risky choice.

"Nope, you're next."

The boss dashes towards you with his dark tendrils.
 

Posted Feb 22, '13 at 12:30am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Name: Shadow
Gender: Male
Age: 18
Super Power: Shape shifting
--
Level: 6
XP: 7/45
--
HP: 135/135
Hunger: 67/100
NP: 2/100
--
Forms:
Raven, Wolf, Knight Of Titanium, Fire Wolf
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory: Stun rod, electric rifle

I slash a his tendrils and him.

 

Posted Feb 22, '13 at 6:29am

Legion1350

Legion1350

5,649 posts

Name: Argol
Gender: Male
Age: 25
Super Power: Necrotic Empowerment
--
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 98/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I try to keep a hold on the scythe, and deliver a strong kick into the zombie's abdomen.

 

Posted Feb 22, '13 at 4:50pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

4,906 posts

Name: Ghalaghor
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 11
XP: 13/70
--
HP: 300/300
Hunger: 37/100
NP: 11/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
Tom; Metal Manipulation; HP: 215/215
--
Inventory:
$5000

Okay, that's a wrap up.

(30 Hunger)
(5 XP)
-(1 NP)

And, you got respect to this town.

($5000)

Okay. Two more jobs on the board. Hunt for the Wild Runners or search for the artifact, which is in a portal.


i order some food to reduce my hunger, then, after i finished my meal, i will hunt the wild runners. but before i leave the town i check out the stores. maybe i can find some helpful gear/weapon/armor, even when it is not much.
 

Posted Feb 23, '13 at 2:32am

Rapyion

Rapyion

2,029 posts

Name: Shadow
Gender: Male
Age: 18
Super Power: Shape shifting
--
Level: 6
XP: 7/45
--
HP: 135/135
Hunger: 66/100
NP: 3/100
--
Forms:
Raven, Wolf, Knight Of Titanium, Fire Wolf
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory: Stun rod, electric rifle

I slash a his tendrils and him.


It isn't that easy. The tendrils and wrap around your weapon and destroy you.

Don't be so direct. I'm still giving you another try.

-----

Name: Argol
Gender: Male
Age: 25
Super Power: Necrotic Empowerment
--
Level: 1
XP: 3/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 97/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I try to keep a hold on the scythe, and deliver a strong kick into the zombie's abdomen.


You kicked the zombie. It release the grip on your scythe.

(3 XP)

The zombie is stunned.

-----

Name: Ghalaghor
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 11
XP: 13/70
--
HP: 300/300
Hunger: 76/100
NP: 12/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
Tom; Metal Manipulation; HP: 215/215
--
Inventory:
$4990

i order some food to reduce my hunger, then, after i finished my meal, i will hunt the wild runners. but before i leave the town i check out the stores. maybe i can find some helpful gear/weapon/armor, even when it is not much.


I don't think gear, weapons nor armor can be helpful to you. Since you can transform into armor, weapons and gear,

But, oh well.

You buy some food and eat.

-($10)
(40 Hunger)

You go to stores and check. There are a pair of six shooters, a shotgun, a useless bracelet and some repair powder. Well, it will be restocked with new items tomorrow.
 
Reply to The Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

You must be logged in to post a reply!