ForumsForum GamesThe Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

1815 300594
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

In the year of time and peace, everyone was living in harmony. In fact, the world became one, with no countries anywhere. Previously, there was a war. A war between Earth and another unknown planet named Jorge. The war lasted for a millennium but no sides won. The leader of Earth, Gerth, fought with passion. Jorge was losing but Gerth had a truce to stop all of this and convinced them that the war was useless.
Now, in 3050, the technology and development for both planets were growing at a fast pace. Both of them were living together, transporting equipment for one another and visitors traveling to each of them. But no one had super powers like before anymore.
And they had even mined asteroids for fuel and ships travel further and further away from the galaxy to search for more.
One day, a miner came across a floating purple crystal. He boosted towards it and took an inspecting machine and scanned it. The machine said it was unknown. The miner took his chances and took out his mining tool, a laser cutter and touched it with the cutter.
The purple crystal exploded and purple light incinerated the miner. The light was so intense, it reached throughout The Milky Way. Every living being was shrouded in the light. The light contained mutated cells that entered all sorts of people from politicians to madmen. Plus, the light is constantly dispersing, being it unable for any living being to be uninfected. The mutated cells also opened portals at random distances and places. Some appeared in oceans and on buildings taller than Burj Khalifa. The portals lead to dangerous dungeons but have the key core to making the mutated cells stronger, supporting both the human bodies and brain.
The purple crystal was made by the remains of Azure, a goddess. She was destroyed by Gerth himself, since he found that Azure was causing the war.
When the crystal exploded, a voice booms throughout The Milky Way.
"SURVIVE!"
Earth and Jorge were in ruins. The portals sucked in anything that surrounded them, especially the oceans. They were what made Jorge and Earth chaotic planets.
Luckily, you did not stand near those portals.
Enemies of all kinds, monsters and humans alike, target those with little power and you have to survive or even stop the light from dispersing through a secret way.

For TL;DR people:
A miner came across a purple crystal and tried to gather its resources but got killed. The crystal exploded and light dispersed throughout The Milky Way. The light mutated every living being to gain super powers. You have to survive or stop the light from dispersing using a secret way. Challenge comes your way.

Character Sheet:

Name: (Any name you might think of)
Super Power: (Not too overpowered)
--
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 100/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

BTW, please quote my previous reply so that I know what is going on, especially if you didn't reply a long time ago. I will also quote and if I don't, you have my apologies in advance.

Note:
ANY NUMBER OF PLAYERS ALLOWED!!!!!
When fighting, please state exactly what you are doing, not like simply attacking, but the way you attack.

SURVIVE!

• 1,815 Replies
LupusAureus
LupusAureus
107 posts
Nomad

Name: Aureus Petra
Super Power: Earth Manipulation
--
Level: 4
XP: 28/35
--
HP: 50/95
Hunger: 66/100
NP: 19/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Because you didn't say that my Earth armor wasn't destroyed, I make spikes with the armor on my head, going towards the crow. I mean when he is still sitting, I make spikes from my head's armor to pierce it. I send jail orbs and spears to the two other.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

i forgot something:

tom uses his metal form to turn into a colossal giant made out of a mix of different metals, then he attacks the guy with the skin powers.

if the blunt weapons do not work by this corrupted guy either, then i try acid, lethal poison, dragon fire, dragon lightning and dragon ice (i use my shifting powers to do that, of course).

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Name: Rip
Super Power: Magnetism
--
Level: 3
XP: 6/30
--
HP: 45/85
Hunger: 60/100
NP: 15/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Alright. The wall blocked off the other wall.

(3 XP)

The arrows keep getting blasted away, though.

The man moves in.

I burrow the metal deep into the ground and wait until he walks over it, then I use my magnetism to pull the metal out of the ground and pierce him quickly before he can use his power. Also, I distract him beforehand by hovering some metal spears above his head and making them crash down, so he will not notice what is below him.
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

Name: Black
Super Power: Elemental Manipulation
Variation: Wind
--
XP: 12/20
--
Hunger: 96/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I try to summon a tornado and fling the monster tree way from me.

Okay, then.

The monster gets flung along with the vine.

(3 XP)

So, the monster sticks its arms into the ground. Hopefully, you know what comes next.

-----

Name: Ghalaghor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 15
XP: 55/90
--
HP: 305/375
Hunger: 10/100
NP: 3/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter, Escapism
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
$7990

i hope blunt weapons work...i shange my blade-arms into a hammer-arms and try to hit his chest and head with my six hammers-arms

Oh, yeah. Tom has never met you. Deleting his profile.

Not just blunt weapons.

Your hammer arms got caught by the man. He held them and slammed you into the ground.

-(50 HP)

It sends its right arm down at you.

-----

--
XP: 33/35
--
Hunger: 65/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Because you didn't say that my Earth armor wasn't destroyed, I make spikes with the armor on my head, going towards the crow. I mean when he is still sitting, I make spikes from my head's armor to pierce it. I send jail orbs and spears to the two other.

Alright. It died.

(5 XP)
-(1 NP)

Jail orbs couldn't catch the ravens. They can never catch the ravens, unless you do something else first.

The ravens shot gigantic air slices that can cut through metal.
Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

You skipped my post. Just saying. =)

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
$7990

Oh, yeah. Tom has never met you. Deleting his profile.

Not just blunt weapons.

Your hammer arms got caught by the man. He held them and slammed you into the ground.

-(50 HP)

It sends its right arm down at you.

how fast am i in this form? i try to get some distance between me and the corupted man and look around, trying to find something that could help me while i do not stop moving around.

if i can not find someone or something that could help me, then i try to attack this guy with acid (aqua regia), lethal poison, dragon fire, sonic sound waves, dragon lightning, cutting air slices, telekinesis and dragon ice (i use my shifting powers to perform these attacks, of course) in a row so my attacks will not cancel each other out.

question: can i travel to another planet or universe while i am in this form?
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
XP: 12/20
--
Hunger: 96/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I try to slice the arms off.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
XP: 11/30
--
Hunger: 59/100
NP: 6/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I burrow the metal deep into the ground and wait until he walks over it, then I use my magnetism to pull the metal out of the ground and pierce him quickly before he can use his power. Also, I distract him beforehand by hovering some metal spears above his head and making them crash down, so he will not notice what is below him.

How in the world (Did I get ninja'd again)?

And, he's dead.

(5 XP)
-(10 NP)

Well. The city can't let you in now. You're too dangerous.

A few guards ran up towards you.

-----

--
--
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
$7990

how fast am i in this form? i try to get some distance between me and the corupted man and look around, trying to find something that could help me while i do not stop moving around.

if i can not find someone or something that could help me, then i try to attack this guy with acid (aqua regia), lethal poison, dragon fire, sonic sound waves, dragon lightning, cutting air slices, telekinesis and dragon ice (i use my shifting powers to perform these attacks, of course) in a row so my attacks will not cancel each other out.

question: can i travel to another planet or universe while i am in this form?

It's just black. There's nothing here. Except you and the man. Nothing changes when you go to this form. You still use your power like normal. I repeat, nothing changes.

And throwing projectiles just won't work. He went half-speed and dodged everything you threw at him. Yes, even dragon lightning. Plus, he broke the telekinesis force. With his fist.

The only way to travel is to grab purple crystals. Nothing else.

The man punched the ground. This is too clichéd. You know what's gonna happen.

-----

--
XP: 15/20
--
Hunger: 95/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I try to slice the arms off.

Alright. Arms cut off.

(3 XP)

But it regenerates its arms and runs towards you.
LupusAureus
LupusAureus
107 posts
Nomad

--
--
Hunger: 65/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I charge towards them, when I am almost near I split myself from my armor making a dummy. We both make earth swords from our hands and try to chop off the wings of the crows or hit them in anyway.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 59/100
NP: 6/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

How in the world (Did I get ninja'd again)?

And, he's dead.

(5 XP)
-(10 NP)

Well. The city can't let you in now. You're too dangerous.

A few guards ran up towards you.

I couldn't just play it off like I had no powers and the metal were just moving on it's own? =3

Anyways, I raise my hands up high to reveal I mean no harm. If they try to shoot me with their lasers, I quickly take out some metal I've burrowed in the ground and use it as a shield to make my escape.

If they don't shoot, I wait for them to check me and see what they do next, while using magnetism to drag some metal underground while I walk.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 95/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

Okay, uh, I go on the defensive and keep it's attacks from reaching me.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
$7990

It's just black. There's nothing here. Except you and the man. Nothing changes when you go to this form. You still use your power like normal. I repeat, nothing changes.

And throwing projectiles just won't work. He went half-speed and dodged everything you threw at him. Yes, even dragon lightning. Plus, he broke the telekinesis force. With his fist.

The only way to travel is to grab purple crystals. Nothing else.

The man punched the ground. This is too clichéd. You know what's gonna happen.

i hope i can fly in this form...if not, then i use wings to get away from the ground.

lets see...i can still use my shifting powers, but i can not hurt him with my powers, not the way i try it...my anti-matter form can not hurt him either...

i try to dodge any attack of this guy as fast as i can in this form.

i try to spread sleeping gas and poisonous gas over the whole place while i move around.

i spread a net of sonic sound waves around the place, hoping that will paralyze him.

and last but not least, i try to spread cell-destroying nanobots over the whole place.

i do all these attacks by using my powers (like in older posts), never stopping to move around and dodge his attacks.
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
Hunger: 64/100
NP: 20/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I charge towards them, when I am almost near I split myself from my armor making a dummy. We both make earth swords from our hands and try to chop off the wings of the crows or hit them in anyway.

Yeah, when they stopped in their tracks and blasted air at you. Both of you.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 58/100
NP: 7/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I couldn't just play it off like I had no powers and the metal were just moving on it's own? =3

Anyways, I raise my hands up high to reveal I mean no harm. If they try to shoot me with their lasers, I quickly take out some metal I've burrowed in the ground and use it as a shield to make my escape.

If they don't shoot, I wait for them to check me and see what they do next, while using magnetism to drag some metal underground while I walk.

They won't shoot you, though they will aim their guns at you if you do anything harmful.

Alright, what are you gonna do with the metal underground?

-----

--
--
Hunger: 94/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

Okay, uh, I go on the defensive and keep it's attacks from reaching me.

How will you defend? It's lazy to just say defend. C'mon, do something specific, at least.

-----

--
--
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
$7990

i hope i can fly in this form...if not, then i use wings to get away from the ground.

lets see...i can still use my shifting powers, but i can not hurt him with my powers, not the way i try it...my anti-matter form can not hurt him either...

i try to dodge any attack of this guy as fast as i can in this form.

i try to spread sleeping gas and poisonous gas over the whole place while i move around.

i spread a net of sonic sound waves around the place, hoping that will paralyze him.

and last but not least, i try to spread cell-destroying nanobots over the whole place.

i do all these attacks by using my powers (like in older posts), never stopping to move around and dodge his attacks.

Okay, then.

This man is invulnerable to cowardly attacks, even though powerful. It includes all ranged attacks. Only melee attacks work, and not all work.

This guy is kinda like Deadpool. Except when it comes to a few forms of melee attacks.
LupusAureus
LupusAureus
107 posts
Nomad

--
--
Hunger: 64/100
NP: 20/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

We both dig underground, then wait for the right time when we're under them. We then proceed to launch ourselves up and stab or cut their wings off. If one is still alive, the armor would transform itself into a jail orb and get it.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 58/100
NP: 7/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

They won't shoot you, though they will aim their guns at you if you do anything harmful.

Alright, what are you gonna do with the metal underground?

I'm just going to drag it underground as a precaution if anything happens. If they shoot, for example, I will take the metal out of the ground and use it to protect me. I keep following them and I ask, "What is this place?" If they don't answer, I ask again. I also ask them, "Who are you?"
Showing 1366-1380 of 1815