ForumsForum GamesThe Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

1815 299776
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

In the year of time and peace, everyone was living in harmony. In fact, the world became one, with no countries anywhere. Previously, there was a war. A war between Earth and another unknown planet named Jorge. The war lasted for a millennium but no sides won. The leader of Earth, Gerth, fought with passion. Jorge was losing but Gerth had a truce to stop all of this and convinced them that the war was useless.
Now, in 3050, the technology and development for both planets were growing at a fast pace. Both of them were living together, transporting equipment for one another and visitors traveling to each of them. But no one had super powers like before anymore.
And they had even mined asteroids for fuel and ships travel further and further away from the galaxy to search for more.
One day, a miner came across a floating purple crystal. He boosted towards it and took an inspecting machine and scanned it. The machine said it was unknown. The miner took his chances and took out his mining tool, a laser cutter and touched it with the cutter.
The purple crystal exploded and purple light incinerated the miner. The light was so intense, it reached throughout The Milky Way. Every living being was shrouded in the light. The light contained mutated cells that entered all sorts of people from politicians to madmen. Plus, the light is constantly dispersing, being it unable for any living being to be uninfected. The mutated cells also opened portals at random distances and places. Some appeared in oceans and on buildings taller than Burj Khalifa. The portals lead to dangerous dungeons but have the key core to making the mutated cells stronger, supporting both the human bodies and brain.
The purple crystal was made by the remains of Azure, a goddess. She was destroyed by Gerth himself, since he found that Azure was causing the war.
When the crystal exploded, a voice booms throughout The Milky Way.
"SURVIVE!"
Earth and Jorge were in ruins. The portals sucked in anything that surrounded them, especially the oceans. They were what made Jorge and Earth chaotic planets.
Luckily, you did not stand near those portals.
Enemies of all kinds, monsters and humans alike, target those with little power and you have to survive or even stop the light from dispersing through a secret way.

For TL;DR people:
A miner came across a purple crystal and tried to gather its resources but got killed. The crystal exploded and light dispersed throughout The Milky Way. The light mutated every living being to gain super powers. You have to survive or stop the light from dispersing using a secret way. Challenge comes your way.

Character Sheet:

Name: (Any name you might think of)
Super Power: (Not too overpowered)
--
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 100/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

BTW, please quote my previous reply so that I know what is going on, especially if you didn't reply a long time ago. I will also quote and if I don't, you have my apologies in advance.

Note:
ANY NUMBER OF PLAYERS ALLOWED!!!!!
When fighting, please state exactly what you are doing, not like simply attacking, but the way you attack.

SURVIVE!

• 1,815 Replies
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Ghalaghor McAllistor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 15
XP: 74/90
--
HP: 30/375
Hunger: 76/105
NP: 9/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter, Escapism
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
$7990

Enemies here are two times stronger than before. So yeah, they can burn your diafram skin.

that makes sense.

Eyes, sure. But ears and nose? It's not easy disabling those senses.

The dragon flew up and came down at you.

it is easier than you think.

i try to dodge the dragon while i run towards red as fast as i can. i give him a note that says:
i have a plan, i will distract the dragon so you can attack him. plug your ears and maybe your nose too.
then i run around the dragon, screaming as loud as i can and emitting a very strong and bad smell. the screaming will hopefully confuse him while the bad smell should paralyze him (imagine a mix between the symbiote in the third spiderman movie when spidey got rid of the symbiote in the church and a smell that makes you vomit; i plugged my ears and nose of course, i am breathing through the pores in my skin).

if that does not work, then i try let him hit me, but before he hits me i shift into a giant sharp and pointy spike, impaling him on me and tearing him appart on impact by creating more spikes and splitting myself into two after he hit me. i shift then into a gluey blob/slime and swallow him whole. after i ate the dragon, i shift back to normal.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Name: Black
Super Power: Elemental Manipulation
Variation: Wind
--
Level: 3
XP: 14/30
--
HP: 30/80
Hunger: 60/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I go for it, (and yes I know you are about to nightmare me.)

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
XP: 77/90
--
Hunger: 75/105
NP: 10/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
Reed; Body Augmentation; HP: 400/400
--
Inventory:
$7990

it is easier than you think.

i try to dodge the dragon while i run towards red as fast as i can. i give him a note that says:
i have a plan, i will distract the dragon so you can attack him. plug your ears and maybe your nose too.
then i run around the dragon, screaming as loud as i can and emitting a very strong and bad smell. the screaming will hopefully confuse him while the bad smell should paralyze him (imagine a mix between the symbiote in the third spiderman movie when spidey got rid of the symbiote in the church and a smell that makes you vomit; i plugged my ears and nose of course, i am breathing through the pores in my skin).

if that does not work, then i try let him hit me, but before he hits me i shift into a giant sharp and pointy spike, impaling him on me and tearing him appart on impact by creating more spikes and splitting myself into two after he hit me. i shift then into a gluey blob/slime and swallow him whole. after i ate the dragon, i shift back to normal.

Alright, your plan worked.

(3 XP)

Then Red punched the dragon to death. He isn't your ally yet, so you don't get any XP. For having to face enemies two times stronger, you get 10 XP for killing something.

Alright, the dragon is dead. Red thanks you and becomes your ally. Hehehe. His actual name is Reed.

Alright, tell me if you want to get the crystal. It's gonna be dangerous. And the other island can and will defy your defenses. Meaning depletion of HP.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 59/100
NP: 1/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I go for it, (and yes I know you are about to nightmare me.)

I'm glad you know.

You gained Nightmare Points.

And you end up in space. With air. You see a man conjuring an orb of flame. In this place, air will run out because fire uses oxygen. You have a set time until air is completely depleted.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 75/105
NP: 10/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

Alright, your plan worked.

(3 XP)

Then Red punched the dragon to death. He isn't your ally yet, so you don't get any XP. For having to face enemies two times stronger, you get 10 XP for killing something.

Alright, the dragon is dead. Red thanks you and becomes your ally. Hehehe. His actual name is Reed.

Alright, tell me if you want to get the crystal. It's gonna be dangerous. And the other island can and will defy your defenses. Meaning depletion of HP.

first, i use my powers to eat the dragon and to heal my wounds by using the dragons entire body. then, if i have still some unhealed wounds, i ask reed if there are shops on this island. i want to prepare myself before i go to the other island.

i have the feeling that some of the players either lost interest in this game or are too busy to continue...
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 59/100
NP: 1/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

My wind ability won't do me any good so I attack the man by using a full body tackle.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
HP: 375/375
Hunger: 105/105
NP: 11/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

first, i use my powers to eat the dragon and to heal my wounds by using the dragons entire body. then, if i have still some unhealed wounds, i ask reed if there are shops on this island. i want to prepare myself before i go to the other island.

i have the feeling that some of the players either lost interest in this game or are too busy to continue...

Apparently, you and Shadowgun haven't lost interest.

Alright, you eat the dragon.

(All Hunger Points)
(All HP)

Shops? I've never been detailed and probably won't be, even after how hard I try to be.

Alright, there's a weapon shop (Obviously) and bullets shops near here. Bullets. Interesting.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 58/100
NP: 2/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

My wind ability won't do me any good so I attack the man by using a full body tackle.

The man threw the flame at you.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 105/105
NP: 11/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

Apparently, you and Shadowgun haven't lost interest.

Alright, you eat the dragon.

(All Hunger Points)
(All HP)

Shops? I've never been detailed and probably won't be, even after how hard I try to be.

Alright, there's a weapon shop (Obviously) and bullets shops near here. Bullets. Interesting.

why should i stop this game? it is awesome!

i go to the weapon shop and ask what i can buy for 7990 dollars.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 58/100
NP: 2/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I dodge it, (got to end this quick so I can find the crystal in time.) I try to hit him to knock him out then try to find the crystal, (if I knocked him out.)

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
Hunger: 104/105
NP: 12/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

why should i stop this game? it is awesome!

i go to the weapon shop and ask what i can buy for 7990 dollars.

Oh, wow.. Let's see..

You have assault rifles with flaming bullets or shotguns with cryo bullets or sniper rifles with movable bullets. Any bullet can join with any weapon.

And a rocket launcher with extra explosion.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 57/100
NP: 3/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I dodge it, (got to end this quick so I can find the crystal in time.) I try to hit him to knock him out then try to find the crystal, (if I knocked him out.)

He took your fist and threw you away. He threw another fireball at you. You can't really move with your legs.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 104/105
NP: 12/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

Oh, wow.. Let's see..

You have assault rifles with flaming bullets or shotguns with cryo bullets or sniper rifles with movable bullets. Any bullet can join with any weapon.

And a rocket launcher with extra explosion.

"do you have some swords, daggers or knives that can be used as ranged weapons too? if possible, then without throwing them."
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 57/100
NP: 3/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I try to a blow back gust going to blow the ball back at the pyromancer. "I want out of here, just tell me where crystal is and I'll leave you alone."

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

did not you know that wind makes fire stronger? you need a different plan. look at your powers and remember what there is in this place.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Yes I know wind make fire stronger but wind can also change a fire's direction. And also aside me, and the guy throwing fire at me there is only the crystal, but as far as I can tell, there is nothing else.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
Hunger: 103/105
NP: 13/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

"do you have some swords, daggers or knives that can be used as ranged weapons too? if possible, then without throwing them."

Self-regenerating hilts. When you lose your grip on your sword, another sword comes out. You know, infinite swords. Also works with daggers and knives. But it does cost all of your money.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 56/100
NP: 4/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I try to a blow back gust going to blow the ball back at the pyromancer. "I want out of here, just tell me where crystal is and I'll leave you alone."

Blow the ball back? You know almost all pyromancers can absorb their own flames, don't you?

Ah, well.

He just redirected the fireball back to you. Simple.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 56/100
NP: 4/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

okay I try to control the air around me by forcing it all around me, and away from both the pyromancer and his fire ball. (in theory killing him and smothering the flame) By the way air does technically fall into the wind category.

Showing 1531-1545 of 1815