ForumsForum GamesThe Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

1815 300525
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

In the year of time and peace, everyone was living in harmony. In fact, the world became one, with no countries anywhere. Previously, there was a war. A war between Earth and another unknown planet named Jorge. The war lasted for a millennium but no sides won. The leader of Earth, Gerth, fought with passion. Jorge was losing but Gerth had a truce to stop all of this and convinced them that the war was useless.
Now, in 3050, the technology and development for both planets were growing at a fast pace. Both of them were living together, transporting equipment for one another and visitors traveling to each of them. But no one had super powers like before anymore.
And they had even mined asteroids for fuel and ships travel further and further away from the galaxy to search for more.
One day, a miner came across a floating purple crystal. He boosted towards it and took an inspecting machine and scanned it. The machine said it was unknown. The miner took his chances and took out his mining tool, a laser cutter and touched it with the cutter.
The purple crystal exploded and purple light incinerated the miner. The light was so intense, it reached throughout The Milky Way. Every living being was shrouded in the light. The light contained mutated cells that entered all sorts of people from politicians to madmen. Plus, the light is constantly dispersing, being it unable for any living being to be uninfected. The mutated cells also opened portals at random distances and places. Some appeared in oceans and on buildings taller than Burj Khalifa. The portals lead to dangerous dungeons but have the key core to making the mutated cells stronger, supporting both the human bodies and brain.
The purple crystal was made by the remains of Azure, a goddess. She was destroyed by Gerth himself, since he found that Azure was causing the war.
When the crystal exploded, a voice booms throughout The Milky Way.
"SURVIVE!"
Earth and Jorge were in ruins. The portals sucked in anything that surrounded them, especially the oceans. They were what made Jorge and Earth chaotic planets.
Luckily, you did not stand near those portals.
Enemies of all kinds, monsters and humans alike, target those with little power and you have to survive or even stop the light from dispersing through a secret way.

For TL;DR people:
A miner came across a purple crystal and tried to gather its resources but got killed. The crystal exploded and light dispersed throughout The Milky Way. The light mutated every living being to gain super powers. You have to survive or stop the light from dispersing using a secret way. Challenge comes your way.

Character Sheet:

Name: (Any name you might think of)
Super Power: (Not too overpowered)
--
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 100/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

BTW, please quote my previous reply so that I know what is going on, especially if you didn't reply a long time ago. I will also quote and if I don't, you have my apologies in advance.

Note:
ANY NUMBER OF PLAYERS ALLOWED!!!!!
When fighting, please state exactly what you are doing, not like simply attacking, but the way you attack.

SURVIVE!

• 1,815 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Name: Xas
Super Power: Earth Manipulation
--
Level: 3
XP: 19/30
--
HP: 75/75
Hunger: 98/100
NP: 3/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Some food

I make a hand come out of the ground and grab the scientist. Then I ask,"Where am I?"

SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

Name: Daniel
Super Power: Invisibility
--
XP: 18/20
--
Hunger: 94/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Water's everywhere in this place. In fact, you're on an island. Unfortunately, nothing to mask the scent.

You enter the water without any sound. What next?

I go around the island looking for a different way into the cave, including underwater. I make sure to go undetected the whole time.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Ghalaghor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
XP: 0/30
--
HP: 100/100
NP: 2/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Whale meat

"Didn't the soldiers back then tell you? You destroyed Asia and you are dangerous. Besides, if you're an experiment, it would be useful."

either i destroyed it while i was sleeping or they neede a reason to capture me because i can not remember that happening. anway, let us continue!

He sent an unknown signal and one of the soldiers sent a punch to knock you out.

When you wake up, you were bound to tight chains like Xas. You see a scientist with a pistol instead of a lance (If you read other people's situations) and aims it at your head.

yes, i read the storys of the others. i shift, in hope that i can still use my powers, into a flea to escape the chains. then i hide somewhere safe, change into a chameleon to hide myself better and ask then, with shifted vocal cords so it sounds like my voice comes from everywhere (i shifted into a chameleon that can talk to humans) and say: "tell me the truth or i kill you! why can not i remember destroying asia? and what do you want from me?"

after i got my answers i try to flee. if he will lie or if the plan above will not work then i try to flee as a flea or, tinyer, as a Staphylococcus aureus
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

Name: Viet Anh
Super Power: Pyromaster
--
XP: 26/30
--
Hunger: 90/100
NP: 5/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
Jaysee; Level 3; Lightning Manipulation

Meet but have my powers ready.

You walk to the leader's big house, still made from the unknown material.

You walk through doors and see the leader reading a map. He looked up as you entered.

"Aah, good to see you! My name is Merlitant, Gerth's grandson. I do hope you know his history. It was fabulous. Moving on.."

He pointed towards a map on the wall, which was pinned with other maps as well.

"I have a favour to ask you. Would you mind going with Jaysee to the remains of Asia and see of there's a portal. There will be a crystal fragment waiting for you there."

If you do accept, you'll be taken there immediately. If you turn it down, Merlitant will want to ask you to leave. He only wants to stop the world from using these super powers granted by Azure.

-----

--
XP: 22/30
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Some food

I make a hand come out of the ground and grab the scientist. Then I ask,"Where am I?"

You make a hand come out of the ground and grab the scientist.

(3 XP)

When you asked your question, he ignored it but said:

"Amazing! I've never seen anything like this!!!"

He reaches his pockets for a pistol.

-----

Name: Daniel
Super Power: Invisibility
--
XP: 18/20
--
Hunger: 93/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I go around the island looking for a different way into the cave, including underwater. I make sure to go undetected the whole time.

You see a little opening, but it seems that a thick acid web covers it. And you hear spiders lurking around.

-----

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Whale meat

yes, i read the storys of the others. i shift, in hope that i can still use my powers, into a flea to escape the chains. then i hide somewhere safe, change into a chameleon to hide myself better and ask then, with shifted vocal cords so it sounds like my voice comes from everywhere (i shifted into a chameleon that can talk to humans) and say: "tell me the truth or i kill you! why can not i remember destroying asia? and what do you want from me?"

after i got my answers i try to flee. if he will lie or if the plan above will not work then i try to flee as a flea or, tinyer, as a Staphylococcus aureus

You shift into a flea. Then suddenly,

"AMAZING!!!"

He dropped his pistol and applauded.

You move to a better place to hide and shift into a chameleon. You change your vocal chords into loud ones and asked your question.

"Oh. I didn't know you could change your voice too!"

He clapped more and ignored your question. He moves towards the switch for the same machine you have seen, that causes electrical surges. But this time, it wouldn't affect the scientist.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Name: Shadow
Super Power: Shape shifting (but can only change into a wolf, a raven and a knight whose sword/shield/armor is a hard a titanium, with out the burning factor)
--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I'll join if there is still room, and I hope my knight form is not to strong

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Oh and the wolf and the raven have personality's too. I just forgot to put that in.

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

--
--
Hunger: 90/100
NP: 5/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
Jaysee; Level 3; Lightning Manipulation

I accept.

Runescape124
Runescape124
3,028 posts
Nomad

Name: Lockus
Super Power: Ion Manipulation
--
XP: 15/20
--
HP: 1/50
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Ion Generator...Ha ha...I look around the room for any scrap metal I can find, and get to work. I remember a super awesome website on how to build one, and build it using the scrap I find. I then stick the generator into the machine, and wait for healing.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

--
XP: 22/30
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Some food

I make a wall to protect myself from the gun

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Whale meat

You shift into a flea. Then suddenly,

"AMAZING!!!"

He dropped his pistol and applauded.

You move to a better place to hide and shift into a chameleon. You change your vocal chords into loud ones and asked your question.

"Oh. I didn't know you could change your voice too!"

He clapped more and ignored your question. He moves towards the switch for the same machine you have seen, that causes electrical surges. But this time, it wouldn't affect the scientist.

looks like i am their guinea pig...i shift my skin into rubber but so that he will not notice the changes of my skin by the color, then i run towards the scientist to grab him with my right claw-hand (made out of rock) and point my left arm, a rock spear, at his throat. then i yell: "answer my questions or i kill you! why can not i remember destroying asia?"
Azywng
Azywng
373 posts
Shepherd

Name: Sam Adams
Super Power: Heat Manipulation
--
XP: 5/20
--
HP: 30/50
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Okay, putting pressure is good. You stay away from the frozen wolf. You see a bunch of people walking towards you, but don't know you're there.

I continue to put pressure on the wound while trying to sneak away. Hopefully they won't notice me.
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

Super Power: Shape shifting: Wolf, Raven, Knight Of Titanium
--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

What do you mean without the burning factor?

Let's start anyway. You see the bright purple light wash over you and you accidentally become a knight. You see ice spikes shot from an arc towards you.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 91/100
NP: 6/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
Jaysee; Level 3; Lightning Manipulation; HP: 65/65

I accept.

Jaysee takes you to the remains of Asia, which Ghalaghor had made, and she takes you into the portal that is obviously there.

You enter and see a amusement park. A gigantic one, that is. A man instantly appears in front of you and grabs you. He teleported you to a giant saw-blade that is spinning. Jaysee will come to help though. You're not far away from her.

-----

Name: Lockus
Super Power: Ion Manipulation
--
XP: 15/20
--
HP: 11/50
Hunger: 92/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Ion Generator...Ha ha...I look around the room for any scrap metal I can find, and get to work. I remember a super awesome website on how to build one, and build it using the scrap I find. I then stick the generator into the machine, and wait for healing.

Okay, you take a scrap of metal, since the place is also trashed, and make the missing generator. You put it in the machine. Your life starts to feel like you're on clouds. But don't forget, the hulk can't protect you, since there's a large number of thugs coming in. Every post gives you 10 HP from now. But you have to stay still in order to get your HP back to full. For now, you have 11 HP.

A thug of fire shoots flames at you. The hulk is handling other people.

-----

--
XP: 25/30
--
Hunger: 97/100
NP: 4/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Some food

I make a wall to protect myself from the gun

You make a wall of earth and when the pistol got shot, it failed to penetrate even 1 centimetre.

(3 XP)

The scientist applauds once more. He goes to a machine that, if turned on, will electrocute everyone in the room but the scientist.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 92/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Whale meat

looks like i am their guinea pig...i shift my skin into rubber but so that he will not notice the changes of my skin by the color, then i run towards the scientist to grab him with my right claw-hand (made out of rock) and point my left arm, a rock spear, at his throat. then i yell: "answer my questions or i kill you! why can not i remember destroying asia?"

You shift your skin into rubber. The scientist doesn't know where you are. And I think you stroke at him as a chameleon? You didn't say you changed into something else.

Well, whatever. You strike at him with your rock claw and point your rock spear at him.

When you asked him your question, he was scared already.

"Sometimes, the purple light can erase a part of your memory or even every memory you have. Please don't kill me! I have a lot more I can study!"

-----

Name: Sam Adams
Super Power: Heat Manipulation
--
XP: 5/20
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I continue to put pressure on the wound while trying to sneak away. Hopefully they won't notice me.

You continue putting pressure on the wound and sneaking away, but a little blood left a trail. The group found you out and instead of killing you, they immediately help you out. They bandaged your wound and help you up. Since it's night, a man lit the way with a fireball.

(20 HP)

Then, you see a pack of wolves surrounding you. You're healed up already, actually. And those wolves are the same as the wolf before.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Super Power: Shape shifting: Wolf, Raven, Knight Of Titanium
--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

What do you mean without the burning factor?

Let's start anyway. You see the bright purple light wash over you and you accidentally become a knight. You see ice spikes shot from an arc towards you.

What I mean is, if it starts to burn, the fire burning it can me put out. The reason I put that up is I don't want the fire weakness, and if Titanium start to burn it can't be extinguished.

I hope my armor is hard enough the protect be and use my gauntlet to protect my weak spot, the face plate on the helmet.
sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

--
--
Hunger: 91/100
NP: 6/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
Jaysee; Level 3; Lightning Manipulation; HP: 65/65

I first get out of the chainsaw's way and then shoot fireballs at the man, then fly up and make on huge giant monster to attack the man.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

--
XP: 25/30
--
Hunger: 97/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Some food

I yell "Are you CRAZY!!!"

Then I make a big cement rock fly right into the machine.

Showing 151-165 of 1815