ForumsForum GamesThe Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

1815 299771
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

In the year of time and peace, everyone was living in harmony. In fact, the world became one, with no countries anywhere. Previously, there was a war. A war between Earth and another unknown planet named Jorge. The war lasted for a millennium but no sides won. The leader of Earth, Gerth, fought with passion. Jorge was losing but Gerth had a truce to stop all of this and convinced them that the war was useless.
Now, in 3050, the technology and development for both planets were growing at a fast pace. Both of them were living together, transporting equipment for one another and visitors traveling to each of them. But no one had super powers like before anymore.
And they had even mined asteroids for fuel and ships travel further and further away from the galaxy to search for more.
One day, a miner came across a floating purple crystal. He boosted towards it and took an inspecting machine and scanned it. The machine said it was unknown. The miner took his chances and took out his mining tool, a laser cutter and touched it with the cutter.
The purple crystal exploded and purple light incinerated the miner. The light was so intense, it reached throughout The Milky Way. Every living being was shrouded in the light. The light contained mutated cells that entered all sorts of people from politicians to madmen. Plus, the light is constantly dispersing, being it unable for any living being to be uninfected. The mutated cells also opened portals at random distances and places. Some appeared in oceans and on buildings taller than Burj Khalifa. The portals lead to dangerous dungeons but have the key core to making the mutated cells stronger, supporting both the human bodies and brain.
The purple crystal was made by the remains of Azure, a goddess. She was destroyed by Gerth himself, since he found that Azure was causing the war.
When the crystal exploded, a voice booms throughout The Milky Way.
"SURVIVE!"
Earth and Jorge were in ruins. The portals sucked in anything that surrounded them, especially the oceans. They were what made Jorge and Earth chaotic planets.
Luckily, you did not stand near those portals.
Enemies of all kinds, monsters and humans alike, target those with little power and you have to survive or even stop the light from dispersing through a secret way.

For TL;DR people:
A miner came across a purple crystal and tried to gather its resources but got killed. The crystal exploded and light dispersed throughout The Milky Way. The light mutated every living being to gain super powers. You have to survive or stop the light from dispersing using a secret way. Challenge comes your way.

Character Sheet:

Name: (Any name you might think of)
Super Power: (Not too overpowered)
--
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 100/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

BTW, please quote my previous reply so that I know what is going on, especially if you didn't reply a long time ago. I will also quote and if I don't, you have my apologies in advance.

Note:
ANY NUMBER OF PLAYERS ALLOWED!!!!!
When fighting, please state exactly what you are doing, not like simply attacking, but the way you attack.

SURVIVE!

• 1,815 Replies
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Name: Shadow
Super Power: Shape shifting
--
Level: 9
XP: 48/60
--
HP: 5/185
Hunger: 23/100
NP: 14/100
--
Forms:
Raven, Wolf, Knight Of Titanium, Fire Wolf
--
Allies:
Brandon; Rune Support; HP: N/A
Guardian; Marker Manipulation; HP: 175/175
--
Inventory: Stun rod, electric rifle

I change into my knight form and use my shield to block the ice sword.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Ghalaghor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 14
XP: 52/85
--
HP: 365/365
Hunger: 74/100
NP: 27/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
Tom; Metal Manipulation; HP: 260/260
--
Inventory:
$7990

Acid works.

(3 XP)

The clones shed skin and made platforms to get higher. A few clones ran away. Of course, one of them is the real one. And he has the crystal.

time to spread/shoot acid over the whole place like a mad man!
LupusAureus
LupusAureus
107 posts
Nomad

Name: Aureus Petra
Super Power: Earth Manipulation
--
Level: 4
XP: 17/35
--
HP: 95/95
Hunger: 77/100
NP: 9/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I make the ground below me get higher, after that I make an Earth Sword and jump towards the raven. I also make multiple dummies to hold him down or something.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

Name: Rip
Super Power: Magnetism
--
Level: 3
XP: 0/30
--
HP: 85/85
NP: 1/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I sort of expected the acid eating away the shield thing. But still, it was a fine piece of steel. I throw away the shield by repelling it using magnetism.

I leave the cave, not taking the crystal.

Just kidding. I reach for the crystal to try and grab it. If I can't I try to use my hooks to try and hook the crystal down so it is reachable.

If that also doesn't work, I try to levitate myself by standing on the hooks and repelling it off the ground.

Okay, then. The crystal's power transferred into you.

(All XP)

Level up!!

By grabbing the crystal, you gained a system. Or fear for your nightmares. Once it reaches 100, you're dead and your character sheet, gone forever. The only way to deplete it is to kill. Humans count 10 and other beings count 1. Except corrupted beings, which I'll be showing you once you're level 4. And, the more the points, the weaker you are.

You return to Earth and see a fire manipulator throwing his fireballs at you.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 22/100
NP: 15/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

I change into my knight form and use my shield to block the ice sword.

Do you remember swords?

The other ice sword she was wielding attempts to stab you at the side.

-----

--
XP: 77/85
--
Hunger: 73/100
NP: 0/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

time to spread/shoot acid over the whole place like a mad man!

Yeah, until they made a barrier of skin to stop the acid from travelling.

Though, some other clones died.

(25 XP)
-(50 NP)

Some of the clones in the fortress made a dome to surround you, distracting you from the real one.

-----

--
--
HP: 85/95
Hunger: 76/100
NP: 10/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I make the ground below me get higher, after that I make an Earth Sword and jump towards the raven. I also make multiple dummies to hold him down or something.

The dummies were blasted away from the raven, by blasting wind to its surroundings, with its throat.

It looks up at you and flies towards you. It moves to the left, dodging your sword and blasted concentrated wind at your belly.

The wind was like a punch to the gut.

-(10 HP)

You fall to the floor and see the raven land on your chest with its tilted head.
LupusAureus
LupusAureus
107 posts
Nomad

--
--
HP: 85/95
Hunger: 76/100
NP: 10/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I make rocks suddenly surround my chest, hopefully this would trap the raven's claws. I then proceed to slash and stab the it with my sword. I then make the stones go off my body and put it inside a jail orb again.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
XP: 77/85
--
NP: 0/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

Yeah, until they made a barrier of skin to stop the acid from travelling.

Though, some other clones died.

(25 XP)
-(50 NP)

Some of the clones in the fortress made a dome to surround you, distracting you from the real one.

i cotinue to shoot acid, not stopping till the dome and the clones are gone. like an acid-tsunami but much much bigger.
Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Okay, then. The crystal's power transferred into you.

(All XP)

Level up!!

By grabbing the crystal, you gained a system. Or fear for your nightmares. Once it reaches 100, you're dead and your character sheet, gone forever. The only way to deplete it is to kill. Humans count 10 and other beings count 1. Except corrupted beings, which I'll be showing you once you're level 4. And, the more the points, the weaker you are.

You return to Earth and see a fire manipulator throwing his fireballs at you.

Question. Is there any benefit to this system I received from the crystal? Is there any benefit I've received from the crystal itself?
The only thing I dislike is that this makes me a murderer. Haha, oh well.

Also, can you describe the scenery on Earth I'm currently in? Is it desert, forest, etc. Describe the fire manipulator too, and do I currently have my metal hooks with me?

First, I dodge the fire balls my jumping out of the way. Then, I see if i can attract any metallic substances around me.
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
XP: 20/35
--
HP: 55/95
Hunger: 75/100
NP: 11/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I make rocks suddenly surround my chest, hopefully this would trap the raven's claws. I then proceed to slash and stab the it with my sword. I then make the stones go off my body and put it inside a jail orb again.

The raven got stuck.

(3 XP)

But, it blasted wind at your face, interrupting what you were going to do. Also, your head went into the ground of ravens.

-(30 HP)

The raven freed itself by blasting air again and flew. With its wings, it flapped a hurricane towards you.

-----

--
XP: 80/85
--
Hunger: 72/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

i cotinue to shoot acid, not stopping till the dome and the clones are gone. like an acid-tsunami but much much bigger.

Much bigger, aye?

The dome was melted.

(3 XP)

But you see clones an inch from you when the dome melted. They made a cube of skin around you and made it smaller and smaller. Squeezing, they say.

-----

--
--
NP: 2/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Question. Is there any benefit to this system I received from the crystal? Is there any benefit I've received from the crystal itself?
The only thing I dislike is that this makes me a murderer. Haha, oh well.

Also, can you describe the scenery on Earth I'm currently in? Is it desert, forest, etc. Describe the fire manipulator too, and do I currently have my metal hooks with me?

First, I dodge the fire balls my jumping out of the way. Then, I see if i can attract any metallic substances around me.

It does. It's what makes everyone on this Earth a murderer. That's why they always attack you. They don't want their lives to be erased forever. Speaking of death, when you die from normal means, you get revived, somewhere on this planet with the same level and power. Your XP is lost (Not level), your items in your inventory (assuming you have stuff) will be gone. That won't reset your Nightmare Points, however.

Okay. You still have hooks. You're in the desert. Cacti everywhere. The fire manipulator is crazy, but strong. He's able to summon fire out of nowhere, it seems.

The only metallic substance here is the man's medallion. Are you sure you want to attract that?

Okay, the fireball, dodged. He rushes in with two flame swords.
Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

It does. It's what makes everyone on this Earth a murderer. That's why they always attack you. They don't want their lives to be erased forever. Speaking of death, when you die from normal means, you get revived, somewhere on this planet with the same level and power. Your XP is lost (Not level), your items in your inventory (assuming you have stuff) will be gone. That won't reset your Nightmare Points, however.

Okay. You still have hooks. You're in the desert. Cacti everywhere. The fire manipulator is crazy, but strong. He's able to summon fire out of nowhere, it seems.

The only metallic substance here is the man's medallion. Are you sure you want to attract that?

Okay, the fireball, dodged. He rushes in with two flame swords.

A medallion? Describe that for me, please. Does it have any special features? Is there an inscription on the medallion?

I run in the opposite direction from the fire manipulator while making sure to look back and dodge any ranged fire balls while putting my guard up with my hooks.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

Much bigger, aye?

The dome was melted.

(3 XP)

But you see clones an inch from you when the dome melted. They made a cube of skin around you and made it smaller and smaller. Squeezing, they say.

i turn my arm into an acid-drill and drill a hole into the cube to get out of it, then i shoot acid-bombs at the clones.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 22/100
NP: 15/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

I bring my sword up to block the other sword she has.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
NP: 3/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

A medallion? Describe that for me, please. Does it have any special features? Is there an inscription on the medallion?

I run in the opposite direction from the fire manipulator while making sure to look back and dodge any ranged fire balls while putting my guard up with my hooks.

Aah, I won't tell you. It does have an inscription. It says, "Fire". I won't tell you, though.

Okay, he sees you running, so he uses fire to boost himself towards you.

The fire swords reach in for your neck.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 71/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:

--
Inventory:
$7990

i turn my arm into an acid-drill and drill a hole into the cube to get out of it, then i shoot acid-bombs at the clones.

But a hole isn't enough to get you out.

Your legs start getting stuck.

-----

--
XP: 51/60
--
Hunger: 21/100
NP: 16/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

I bring my sword up to block the other sword she has.

You blocked it.

(3 XP)

But she has her hand up at your face.
LupusAureus
LupusAureus
107 posts
Nomad

--
XP: 20/35
--
HP: 55/95
Hunger: 75/100
NP: 11/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I go underground, then I wait for the hurricane to pass. I then go to the surface and throw spears of rock at him.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

--
--
NP: 3/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Aah, I won't tell you. It does have an inscription. It says, "Fire". I won't tell you, though.

Okay, he sees you running, so he uses fire to boost himself towards you.

The fire swords reach in for your neck.

First, I duck and dodge since he is aiming for the neck, then I pull the medallion away with my magnetism and putting my guard up with my metal hooks.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 71/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:

--
Inventory:
$7990

But a hole isn't enough to get you out.

Your legs start getting stuck.

i make it big enough to get out. my feet are stuck? but my whole body is made out of acid...i am still an acid-golem...
Showing 1291-1305 of 1815