ForumsForum GamesThe Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

1815 300392
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

In the year of time and peace, everyone was living in harmony. In fact, the world became one, with no countries anywhere. Previously, there was a war. A war between Earth and another unknown planet named Jorge. The war lasted for a millennium but no sides won. The leader of Earth, Gerth, fought with passion. Jorge was losing but Gerth had a truce to stop all of this and convinced them that the war was useless.
Now, in 3050, the technology and development for both planets were growing at a fast pace. Both of them were living together, transporting equipment for one another and visitors traveling to each of them. But no one had super powers like before anymore.
And they had even mined asteroids for fuel and ships travel further and further away from the galaxy to search for more.
One day, a miner came across a floating purple crystal. He boosted towards it and took an inspecting machine and scanned it. The machine said it was unknown. The miner took his chances and took out his mining tool, a laser cutter and touched it with the cutter.
The purple crystal exploded and purple light incinerated the miner. The light was so intense, it reached throughout The Milky Way. Every living being was shrouded in the light. The light contained mutated cells that entered all sorts of people from politicians to madmen. Plus, the light is constantly dispersing, being it unable for any living being to be uninfected. The mutated cells also opened portals at random distances and places. Some appeared in oceans and on buildings taller than Burj Khalifa. The portals lead to dangerous dungeons but have the key core to making the mutated cells stronger, supporting both the human bodies and brain.
The purple crystal was made by the remains of Azure, a goddess. She was destroyed by Gerth himself, since he found that Azure was causing the war.
When the crystal exploded, a voice booms throughout The Milky Way.
"SURVIVE!"
Earth and Jorge were in ruins. The portals sucked in anything that surrounded them, especially the oceans. They were what made Jorge and Earth chaotic planets.
Luckily, you did not stand near those portals.
Enemies of all kinds, monsters and humans alike, target those with little power and you have to survive or even stop the light from dispersing through a secret way.

For TL;DR people:
A miner came across a purple crystal and tried to gather its resources but got killed. The crystal exploded and light dispersed throughout The Milky Way. The light mutated every living being to gain super powers. You have to survive or stop the light from dispersing using a secret way. Challenge comes your way.

Character Sheet:

Name: (Any name you might think of)
Super Power: (Not too overpowered)
--
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 100/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

BTW, please quote my previous reply so that I know what is going on, especially if you didn't reply a long time ago. I will also quote and if I don't, you have my apologies in advance.

Note:
ANY NUMBER OF PLAYERS ALLOWED!!!!!
When fighting, please state exactly what you are doing, not like simply attacking, but the way you attack.

SURVIVE!

• 1,815 Replies
Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Name: Rip
Super Power: Magnetism
--
Level: 4
XP: 7/35
--
HP: 95/100
Hunger: 48/100
NP: 4/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
(Lots of) Guns

Okay. It gets hurt.

(3 XP)

It's sturdy. Very sturdy. Furthermore, you start getting attention, even from the soldiers.

The cat stopped shooting rays and rushes in.

Oh no you don't!

First, I rain metal shards down above the cat and make sure it hits its tail so that it cannot escape. After that, I create a metal while to block out all of the entrances in the alley that we're in so that the soldiers cannot see us.

Then, I finish off the cat by making two metal swords and raining down relentless assaults on the cat, preferable its vital points.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

a lava heat-seeking missile

a heat-seeking missile made out of hot lava? do you know how hot lava is?

i could give you some tipps/hints...only if you want them, of course.
BearBear_1
BearBear_1
97 posts
Nomad

I just ran out of ideas...lol

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

I just ran out of ideas...lol

that happens to me too, but only because i post at least three diferent plans. i barely use only one or two plans per post.
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

Name: LavaMan
Super Power: Geo-thermogenesis
--
Level: 1
XP: 12/20
--
HP: 30/50
Hunger: 89/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

An electrical pterodactyl. Okay. I transform to my hardened form again to absorb the electricity, then I shoot a lava heat-seeking missile to the pterodactyl that hardens its wings upon impact.

But water can seep in.

You get what I mean. You have another chance at defending.

-----

Name: Black
Super Power: Elemental Manipulation
Variation: Wind
--
Level: 2
XP: 16/25
--
HP: 65/65
Hunger: 79/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I make a wall of wind, to block any attack it makes and stops it from getting any closer.

Aah, it double-jumps, passing the wall of wind.

-----

Name: Ghalaghor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 15
XP: 61/90
--
HP: 80/375
Hunger: 40/100
NP: 3/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter, Escapism
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
$7990

i try to change into a prism-golem so i can absorb the rays and shoot them back at him as concentrated beams while i charge towards this man to get behind him so i can grab the crystal.

if i can not do that, then i shift into a mirror-golem and reflect the light around me or his rays to blind him so i can get behind him and grab the crystal.

Even mirrors wear out.

You can die from the laser. You cannot touch it at all. Mirrors, like telekinesis force, will be destroyed in a second.

-----

--
XP: 10/35
--
Hunger: 47/100
NP: 5/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
(Lots of) Guns

Oh no you don't!

First, I rain metal shards down above the cat and make sure it hits its tail so that it cannot escape. After that, I create a metal while to block out all of the entrances in the alley that we're in so that the soldiers cannot see us.

Then, I finish off the cat by making two metal swords and raining down relentless assaults on the cat, preferable its vital points.

Okay, the first attack opened up its back.

(3 XP)

You see a crystal in there. A purple crystal. This is Earth, right? When you grab the crystal, you'll teleport to another world. And in that world, you'll have to find another crystal.

It's either die or go to the other world.

The cat shot another ray from its remaining eye.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 79/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I change the wall into a dome, that will do the same thing has the wall.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
XP: 61/90
--
Hunger: 40/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
$7990

Even mirrors wear out.

You can die from the laser. You cannot touch it at all. Mirrors, like telekinesis force, will be destroyed in a second.

then i continue to create more mirrors while i try to grab the crystal. i am level 15, i should be able to create mirror-skin nonstop while i move as fast as i can in my anti-matter form.

just to be sure: if i can not do that or that will not work, then i try to shift into an android-golem made out of devices and machines. one of these machines/devices allow me to fly as fast as sound so i should be able to dodge the rays and grab the crystal.

if that does not work either, then i try to block the rays with my own lasers (enough laser shooting eyes to shoot in EVERY direction) and try to touch this guy so i can try to use more telekinetical punches to kill him. i release the telekinetical force as soon as i touch his skin. i have six arms by the way, this way i can punch him faster. not to forget my three pairs of wings to fly fast enough towards him while i shoot the lasers.
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
Hunger: 78/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I change the wall into a dome, that will do the same thing has the wall.

Alright, the spider shifted its weigh and crashed through your wall of wind. It shot acid from its butt.

-----

--
XP: 66/90
--
Hunger: 40/105
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
$7990

then i continue to create more mirrors while i try to grab the crystal. i am level 15, i should be able to create mirror-skin nonstop while i move as fast as i can in my anti-matter form.

just to be sure: if i can not do that or that will not work, then i try to shift into an android-golem made out of devices and machines. one of these machines/devices allow me to fly as fast as sound so i should be able to dodge the rays and grab the crystal.

if that does not work either, then i try to block the rays with my own lasers (enough laser shooting eyes to shoot in EVERY direction) and try to touch this guy so i can try to use more telekinetical punches to kill him. i release the telekinetical force as soon as i touch his skin. i have six arms by the way, this way i can punch him faster. not to forget my three pairs of wings to fly fast enough towards him while i shoot the lasers.

No. You cannot regenerate non-stop.

And.. You're done. You killed him.

(5 XP)
(5 Hunger Point Cap.)

You go back to the real world, beginning from the start.

You wake up in a dark room. As a human. You see a man standing in front of you.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
$7990

(5 XP)
(5 Hunger Point Cap.)

nice!

You go back to the real world, beginning from the start.

You wake up in a dark room. As a human. You see a man standing in front of you.

lets see if i can get an emmy or a golden globe...

where am i? who are you? and who am i?
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 78/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I make another dome to protect me self and force the first dome to fling the spider away.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 47/100
NP: 5/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
(Lots of) Guns

Okay, the first attack opened up its back.

(3 XP)

You see a crystal in there. A purple crystal. This is Earth, right? When you grab the crystal, you'll teleport to another world. And in that world, you'll have to find another crystal.

It's either die or go to the other world.

The cat shot another ray from its remaining eye.

I grab the crystal quickly so that the ray cannot hit me. If I'm too slow, I make a metal shield that will slow down the ray temporarily.
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
$7990

lets see if i can get an emmy or a golden globe...

where am i? who are you? and who am i?

You see a fireball on his hand. You are still Ghalaghor. Except that no one knows you. Like the beginning.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 77/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I make another dome to protect me self and force the first dome to fling the spider away.

You don't have time to create another dome of air. C'mon..

-----

--
--
Hunger: 46/100
NP: 6/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
(Lots of) Guns

I grab the crystal quickly so that the ray cannot hit me. If I'm too slow, I make a metal shield that will slow down the ray temporarily.

The crystal is in the cat. It's nowhere else but there. The ray would get you killed too, even with the metal shield.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 77/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

Well the only other idea that came to me was to put the spider in front of it's acid and have it take the full brunt of it. So if I have time I do that by shifting the dome to put the spider between the acid and me, while having it's mouth and thorax away from me.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
$7990

You see a fireball on his hand. You are still Ghalaghor. Except that no one knows you. Like the beginning.

nice, a new start.

i shift into a mud golem and say: "if you are trying to kill me, then you will have a bad time."
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
XP: 21/25
--
Hunger: 76/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

Well the only other idea that came to me was to put the spider in front of it's acid and have it take the full brunt of it. So if I have time I do that by shifting the dome to put the spider between the acid and me, while having it's mouth and thorax away from me.

Okay, it's dead.

(5 XP)

So, you enter the cave, but find the mother spider. Alright, I'll make this harder, so you'll have to prevent this difficulty using different kinds of tactics.

One of the legs of the mother spider approaches you.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 39/105
NP: 4/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
$7990

nice, a new start.

i shift into a mud golem and say: "if you are trying to kill me, then you will have a bad time."

"A bad time, eh?"

The man threw the fireball at you. For some reason, you saw a flash of green in the fireball. This new beginning will be two times harder than when you started off (Since you're level 15).
Showing 1456-1470 of 1815