ForumsThe TavernFantasy Football Thread

7 1791
gizliz42
gizliz42
87 posts
Nomad

Hey this is where you can talk about anything fantasy football as long as it involves leagues and other things from nfl.com.
I'll start us off, Shonn Greene should I keep him or drop him in week 6 he scored me 34.10 points, but for week 7 he only has 4.60 projected points. What should I do?!

• 7 Replies
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Shonn Greene should I keep him or drop him in week 6 he scored me 34.10 points, but for week 7 he only has 4.60 projected points. What should I do?!

What was his projected score in week 6? If the projected score was as low as week 7, then you probably don't have much to worry about, since his record speaks for itself.
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Honestly I don't like Fantasy Football. Not because it is bad or anything but because the tickers at the bottom during games give all this fantasy crap I don't care about. If you were really into the fantasy stuff you would be looking at it online anyway. I just want to see scores!

OK, now that I am finished ranting:

Shonn Greene should I keep him or drop him

Packers right? See if they are playing anyone good. If they are drop him. The Packers are too on and off right now. So unless they are playing a really bad team I would drop him.
skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

Shoone Green the running back?

gizliz42
gizliz42
87 posts
Nomad

Shonn Greene had about 24 projected points in week 6 xeano321. By the way daleks he plays for the Jets.

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

. By the way daleks he plays for the Jets.

O, sorry. I don't know players that well.

I would still go with my advise. The Jets aren't good at all.
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Shonn Greene had about 24 projected points in week 6 xeano321

Well in that case, I would take Daleks advice and drop him.
gizliz42
gizliz42
87 posts
Nomad

Alright I try to find a descent RB to replace him.

Showing 1-7 of 7