ForumsForum GamesArcania Maximum (RP)

49 8302
Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

It is the begining of the 17th century and the world had united into two massive kingodms. Tyria, the westlands, enjoy peaceful living and stable conditions. The second kingdom, Armadon, faces a drought. It's also a time of innovation last seen in the the Renaissance. Most people have a small amount of Arcane ability. The world currently faces a global war as the eldest prince is assasinated.

Appication Form:
Name:
Kingdom:
Class:
Bio: (Your backstory)

*You may have three characters if you wish

My two so far:
Name: Dalar Almari
Kingdom: Tyria
Class: Mage
Bio: Family has been the royalty since the formation of the lands. He is very wise but getting older.

Name: Moland Rodash
Kindom: Armadon
Class: Warrior
Bio: He has risen to power by elimanting the previous royals believing them weak. He will anything to save and protect his kingdom he spent years in service for.

Your bio can be as long as you want

• 49 Replies
Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

(I forogt add age as well. Age of Dalar: 68; Moland:35. Do the same in any appliacations)

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

(correction: The world faces a global war as the eldest prince of Tyria is assassinated.)

ninjanick
ninjanick
180 posts
Shepherd

Porteor, the strange 27
kingdom: Armadon
Class: mechomancer
Bio: Working in a busy trade shop in town, Porteor has honed his skills at creating the clever and strange. able to build and use devices that use complex parts and gears.
------------------------------------------------------------
(don't really know what the application is but here ya go(its all i really need in my opinion))

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Moland is hosting a large annual festival in the capital. All across the city people come and enjoys themselves in the large town square with various activities and food as with the drought it might be the last time it happens

Dalar is holding a public meeting in the throne room of his castle where his general and advisors are all meeting to discuss the retaliation for the murder of their prince

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Name:Henry Jurgen
Kingdom:Armadon
Class:Knight
Bio: He was born to nobles of the kingdom. He got a proper education and learned basic fighting styles. He mastered each style and moved to the next. He was a master of the craft of war. He now moves from town to town to protect the honest people of Armadon.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Moland spots Henry in the crowd and walks over to him. Two guards follow behind "Henry! It's nice to see you!" he says joyfully "How are you enjoying the festival.?" he asks in a light-hearted tone

ninjanick
ninjanick
180 posts
Shepherd

Porteor, the strange
Bio: Working in a busy trade shop in town, Porteor has honed his skills at creating the clever and strange. able to build and use devices that use complex parts and gears.
I see the fesival as an oprotunity to sale my inventions. I have my self moving "wonder cart" using it to display all types of trinkets and wares.

ninjanick
ninjanick
180 posts
Shepherd

*sell*

xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

Name: Nestor Fellhorn
Kingdom: Armadon
Class: Assasin
Bio: Born on the streets, he will do anything for money. Killing is his way of life, shadows are his home, and rats are his friends.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

A crowd of people begin to flood to Porteor's mechanical stand. Fascinated with it's display. A few upper classmen even come over to see what the rush is about. People are shoving each other to get their chance

ninjanick
ninjanick
180 posts
Shepherd

Porteor, the strange

I see that I've attraced attention and I put on a show to demonstrate my inventions.
I drop metal orbs that roll into grooves in the cobelstone. After a few seconds they open to reveal legs. The creatures skitter about and create a circle in the crowd.
I then reach onto my stand and find a box. I place the box in the middle of the circle and engage a small button. It emits strange clockwork sound, drawing the crowd in. the box walls then fold out forming a stand for a tube. the crowed wonders what it could do. Then a huge boom send a projectile skyward and makes the crowd jump back. The shell explodes and confeti rains down on the festival.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

The crowd ooohs and ahhs and line start to line up one by one to buy the many gadgets. A upper-classmen in a very fine suit appoarches your stand "Hello, my name is Sir Pendelton and I am interest in these wonderous contraptions you have here." he says in a very refined voice looking at Porteo

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

(Join in at any time Xerox)

AngelicDreams
AngelicDreams
44 posts
Nomad

Name: Aria Debontres Ruathane
Kingdom: Mixed (Tyrian Mother, Armadonian Father)
Class: Tarot Caster
Bio: Born in a tiny village on the border, Aria had an eclectic upbringing. Her mother, Sonata Debontres, made a living through divination, though her cards could do more than simply reveal likely futures. Her father, an Armadonian scholar, taught her the more practical fields of archery and history, though the occasional fencing lesson was thrown in. Her life was a happy one, and she often found herself mingling with the children of the nobility while her father tutored their children or her mother read their fortunes. Aria became accustomed to the intrigues of court and the pompousness of high society,learning to keep her disdain in check.

When she was old enough, she began to work beside her mother, reading fortunes, while secretly mastering the art of wielding arcane energies through her cards, summoning creatures and weapons, unleashing the elements, and binding spirits. Her training was nearly complete when the bandits sacked village, burning down her home with her parents inside. When she confronted one of them, intent on stealing her maidenhood, she let her passion for revenge cloud her judgement, unleashing her fury on the brigand, slaughtering him. Too late she realized that he was not some highwayman, but a soldier, sent by gods know who for unknown reasons, but targeting her home. With no talent fr tracking, the others escaped her, leaving her with only questions and sorrow.

xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

Name: Nestor Fellhorn
Kingdom: Armadon
Class: Assasin
Bio: Born on the streets, he will do anything for money. Killing is his way of life, shadows are his home, and rats are his friends.

---------------------------------------------------------------

The Kingdom of Armadon is hosting a big fair. Lots of peoples walking around with money to spend.

This is the best opportunity to get some gold fast, that's why I'm in the crowd.One mechomancer is making a show with couple of metal orbs. They find a box. Everyone go near it, hiding the view. Suddenly a projectile is send skyward and makes the crowd jump back. The shell explodes and confeti rains down on the festival. While everyone are distracted and watching in the sky, i sneak around them and cut few purses, stealing their valuables.

Showing 1-15 of 49