ForumsThe TavernCOOKIES!!!!

32 6568
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Whats your favorite cookie? How do you eat that cookie? What do you eat with your cookie?

My favorite cookie is anything peanut butter, I basically break it in half and eat it, and as some people normaly do I eat my cookies and wash it down with some fresh cold milk.

• 32 Replies
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

I was told there would be cookies... NOMNOMNOM...

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

The fuzzy blue guy with the weird eyes just ate all of them, sorry dude.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Any soft cookie works for me too.

I'm so glad I don't know you in real life.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THE FERRET ATE MY COOKIE!!! *cries and pouts*

They were even the catalyst in my (unfinished, *cough*) novel last November.

*brings out knife* I promised myself if anyone made a book about cookies I'm going to die.
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

I like chocolate chip cookies with both white and milk chocolate chips. Hard to find here in Sweden though.

Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

i have never got why people like milk with there cookies. It just ends up as a soggy mess and tastes horrible.

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

How do you eat that cookie?

you know, the usual. i put it in my mouth, chew chew chew, try to swallow. but wait. there's a lump in my throat and i cant swallow. so i spit that (chocolate chip) cookie out of my mouth, practically chocking in the process. the partly chewed cookie is now flying through the air, almost on its way down by now. i quickly attempt to catch it back in my mouth, but alas, there is a wood troll coming up fast, and it wants that cookie...
before i get into a one page long story on how i eat cookies, all i am gonna say is this-

new thread coming by me
its title:
ridiculous stories.
awesomecoyoteman
awesomecoyoteman
17 posts
Jester

Chocolate Chip cookie with a glass of Chocolate Milk (oh cruel irony xD)

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
889 posts
Nomad

i have never got why people like milk with there cookies.

You don't necessarily have to dip the cookie in milk, I just use milk to help wash it down easier.
Bananas2
Bananas2
4 posts
Peasant

I think I will go for chocolate chip cookies.

Balloon__Girl
Balloon__Girl
213 posts
Shepherd

Hmmm toss up between ginger snaps, chocolate chip cookies and maple cookies....All so delicious.

MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

Reverse chocolate chip (dough is chocolate and there are white chocolate chips),maybe the regular chocolate chip. My moms a baker and has her own business.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Favorite cookie? How can i draw that conclusion? I just like cookies for cookies lol

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

The quality of a cookie depends not on what type of cookie it is, but rather on who baked the cookie and how they decided to bake it. I've had some breathtakingly delicious chocolate-chip cookies in my day as well as some horrible ones that made me not want to even finish the cookie I was eating...

Any type of cookie can be great or terrible depending on the method used to bake it... I'd take a well-made bran cookie over a low-quality sugar cookie any day!

TheAwesome_tothemax
TheAwesome_tothemax
12 posts
Nomad

Warm milk with some Chocolate chip cookies is AWESOME !!!!!

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

You don't necessarily have to dip the cookie in milk, I just use milk to help wash it down easier.

I don't drink milk at all with cookies. I prefer to let my mouth completely dry out.

The quality of a cookie depends not on what type of cookie it is, but rather on who baked the cookie and how they decided to bake it.

Stand back everyone! We have a connoisseur of cookies in our midst. =O
Showing 16-30 of 32