ForumsGamesYour favorite arcade game.

12 2419
GavinRox
GavinRox
50 posts
Jester

I want you guys to choose your facorite arcade game either if its pac man, galaga, you can do any old arcade game!

• 12 Replies
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

My favorite Arcade game would be either Tekken (the whole game series) or Street Fighter II. I love those games so they would be my favorite for all time.

404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

Tie between Pac-Man and Donkey Kong.
I am a horrible player at them but they have levels of addiction around them which tends to draw in my pocket full of quarters.

Skulltivator
Skulltivator
630 posts
Nomad

I've always liked Joust. My old barber shop from when I was a kid had a Joust machine and I always made it onto the high score list. Really fun game, especially since this particular machine was rigged so it didn't require any quarters.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

I'd say Rampage or Paper Boy.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I'm a beastly Centipede player, though I'm now more skilled at the flash version than the classic arcade version. Pacman is about the only game out there where I'm still better with the joystick than I am with the mouse or keyboard.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Metal Slug all the way. That game is just so addicting and fast paced. There always used to be at least one Metal Slug cabinet at every arcade I went to.

Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

I always loved the X-Men game by Konami. I could spend forever on that. I was part of a group that beat that game once. Good times.

116 posts
Nomad

Dig Dug... Used to spend hours playing that game at my grandparents house.

Haven't played it since I bought one of those little Namco: plug and play devices.

cptbignuts12
cptbignuts12
709 posts
Nomad

My favorite arcade game would be Metal Slug X and 3. I still play them at those arcade machines we have at laundries.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

I'm a bit disappointed...how has no one said the almighty pong yet?

carzas
carzas
10 posts
Peasant

Centipede is my favorite.

theawesomnator
theawesomnator
56 posts
Nomad

I luv Pacman and Galiga!

Showing 1-12 of 12