ForumsForum GamesComplete the Objective: Team VS Team AKA No, Kyle is not dead.

206 26318
Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Hello and welcome! No, I am not dead. No, I am not continuing any of my old threads. Yes, this is a good thing. Maybe. Probably not.

This is a game where two teams fight each other using various means and attempt to complete some degree of Objective!

Objective: This is what we're doing.
Gear: What gear you can get during the Objective.

Team A: Players on Team A
Team A Completion: How much Team A has done.

Team B: Players on Team B
Team B Completion: How much Team B has done.

And now we shall have the first Obvective.

HALLOWEEN OBJECTIVE! You are across from each other, with Team Orange in a giant pumpkin and Team Black in a haunted mansion! The battlefield is covered in a black moss-like substance and volatile pumpkins. There are two pathes between the bases.

Objective: Grab the other team's candy!
Gear:
Black Sword
Skull-tipped Staff
Phantasmal Musket

Team A:
Team A Completion: 0 pieces of candy

Team B:
Team B Completion: 0 pieces of candy

And now...begin!

• 206 Replies
xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

i grab the shield, and make mechninja make me a cool sword as his. I put the shield on my back, then i go around the entire map as sneaky as possible so i can reach the house of the black team. I try to sneak in and hide in the cellar.

ericthai1
ericthai1
1,030 posts
Nomad

I attempt sneak away some candy from Team Orange keeping my Sword close by.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Oh yeah, I forgot that the candy doesn't automatically go to the vault. So, I take the candy to Team Black's Vault then attempt to combine the pumpkins with the Shadow Sword.

mechninja
mechninja
1,577 posts
Nomad

I Use my Demonic Shadow Blade to sneak around our base's vault and Create a Gigantic gash in ericthai1's torso and infect him with the Shadow Virus that is hidden deep within my blade..A virus that slowly but surely corrupts the victim and weakens them .After he is weakened,he can do nothing as I stab him in the skull...
>

mechninja
mechninja
1,577 posts
Nomad

Sorry for double post!
I also crete Xerox a Demonic Shadow Blade.

beckitten27
beckitten27
336 posts
Peasant

so... does it even do anything?

ninjanick
ninjanick
180 posts
Shepherd

I get on the roof and keep overwatch. I shoot anyone on the other team

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Objective: Grab the other team's candy!
Gear:
Shadow Sword
Skull-tipped Staff
Phantasmal Musket
Pumpkin Shield(Orange)
Demonic Shadow Blade (Orange)
Pumpkin Boom-onna-stick (Black)

Team Orange:
theEPICgameKING
rick073
Xerox
mechninja
Team Orange Completion: 500 pieces of candy

Team Black:
Azywng (Respawnong: 1 turns)
Darkfire45
beckitten27
ninjanick
ericthai1
Team Black Completion: 410 pieces of candy

Team Black-Orange:
Bluydee
Garriss (Respawning: 1 turns)
Team Black-Orange Completion: 90 pieces of candy

@sonicheroes95: You successfully snipe xerox in his heart through his shield. Unfortunately, shields don't do well against b00let.

@Darkfire45: You steal the candy away and stick a pumpkin on a sword to make a Pumpkin Boom-onna-stick!

@xerox: You get your sword just in time to get shot in the heart. However, you are surprisingly not dead.

@ericthai1: You get up to the vault before mechninja chases you off with his demonic sword.

@mechninja: You don't manage to infect or gash him, but you do keep him out of the vault.

@beckitten27: It just identifies your team.

@ninjanick: You can't get a bead on anyone on the other team due to their being near the pumpkin. If only you had better optics...

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

the hell? *aims for a headshot this time* I'm using Sniper's rifle, aren't I.

rick073
rick073
2,754 posts
Peasant

Reload, then take aim at beckitten's head

theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
807 posts
Farmer

Okay that's it. I grab a musket, fuse a Shadow sword onto it as a bayonet, then load it with pumpkin seads, creating...a 12-GAUGE BAYONET PUMPSKIN SHOTGUN
Thus epically equipped, I charge at sonic. Once 50 feet away, I blow him away. Cause Shotguns > sniper rifles at close range.

ericthai1
ericthai1
1,030 posts
Nomad

I take a Skull-tipped staff take away the Skull and attempt to fuse the skull with my Shadow Sword.

xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

Oh god, i got shot.. good thing that I'm still alive. Someone is aiming at me and is shooting, so i hide as much as possible, and continue sneaking to the black base....

beckitten27
beckitten27
336 posts
Peasant

dude...i'm inside

theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
807 posts
Farmer

eric. Cant take skull of the staff. Try something else before your turn gets wasted.

Showing 46-60 of 206