ForumsPopular Mediawreck it ralph

12 4512
kellynmcfinch
kellynmcfinch
132 posts
Nomad

wreck it ralph is coming november 2.

I'll say that I always see comments that they say that they want to see wreck it ralph so badly and guess what? last time I checked 99% of the ad viewers want to see it.

• 12 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

last time I checked 99% of the ad viewers want to see it

That's quite an overshoot...not everyone that watches an ad is watching it because they want to see it. but because the ad came on
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

It was a poor choice in my opinion. There are several different arcade characters out there that would have worked better. Who wouldn't want to see Browser eat a Pac-man ghost? Or maybe they could have chosen to do modern games too. Pokemon in the Halo universe? That would be amazing. Although, the commercial was kind of convincing, so it looks promising. Not a funny movie, but an interesting one.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

@sal, trademarked. Nuff said.
I want to see it. Not because I'm seven, but because it's charecters from my childhood and the little gamer jokes are funny. To me at least.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

@sal, trademarked. Nuff said.

Bowser, Pac-man ghosts, Pokemon, and Halo characters all appeared in the trailer. They could have made a movie about them if they could put them in the trailer.
See for yourself.
kellynmcfinch
kellynmcfinch
132 posts
Nomad

bowser, pac-man ghosts, pokemon, and halo characters all appeared in the trailer.

much more than that though you probably already know.

the humor is not that funny to me. though as salvidian said the movie pretty interesting.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Pokemon in the Halo universe? That would be amazing.

I don't like that though. Pokemon and Halo have never been in arcades.

The movie looks good. I will probably get it on DVD if I don't go see it in theaters.
Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

I haven't seen the pokemans anywhere.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Still, a movie based of a pre-exsiting arcade game isnt right. Its just.... difficult. You need a fresh character. I have seen the pac-man, bowser, ex. But they where in one brief scene. The other characters are new. They have the "hero`s duty" as Halo and CoD. And that Sugar Rush racing game. New. You just cant take someone elses character and make it the object of your movie. And imagine how terrible it would be if i was someone more iconic? All the gamers would get pissed at how they "ruined" the game icon. It makes lots of sense why they wouldnt have that. Not only because of copyrights. Its one thing to have them in for a split second, but its different to have the entire movie revolving around them. Didnt see Halo in there....
They will have lots of little spoofs of other games, like Hero`s Duty. That is not uncommon. So yeah, makes sense for fresh stuff.

kellynmcfinch
kellynmcfinch
132 posts
Nomad

pokemon in halo universe? that would be amazing.

if it is true I could convince thebluerabbit and the other cronies that think my ideas are stupid (and a few of them even called ME stupid. not you thebluerabbit) that i am true (if they do wield the guns. but it is more interesting with medieval weapons).

And if they do wield the guns, we sill see who is stupid NOW thebluerabbit and along with the idiots who don't know the meaning of "ideas".>=)

and thebluerabbit if you at looking at this, don't you DARE say another no to my ideas if you don't like it ignore it!!

If you do anything about it bluerabbit YOU ARE GONNA PI** ME OFF MORE THAN THIS!!
>=@ p.s. I am so sorry guys they were making fun of my ideas(thebluerabbit and the others). check it in pokemon with weapons conclusion in the tavern.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

I am so sorry guys they were making fun of my ideas(thebluerabbit and the others)

We weren't making fun of your "ideas"...just discussing how they weren't good ideas

don't you DARE say another no to my ideas if you don't like it ignore it!!

If you think people won't like it then don't post it...this is the internet. If you post something you are opening yourself up for criticism

a few of them even called ME stupid
thebluerabbit and along with the idiots

please...my name is pang. Not idiot

Also...complaining about being called stupid...then following that by calling us idiots...see how hypocritical that is? And just because someone disagrees with you..that doesn't mean they are an idiot
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

If you do anything about it bluerabbit YOU ARE GONNA PI** ME OFF MORE THAN THIS!!>=@ p.s. I am so sorry guys they were making fun of my ideas(thebluerabbit and the others). check it in pokemon with weapons conclusion in the tavern.

There is a reason.
1. You made about 3 separate threads when they all belonged in one.
2. They really didnt lead to much discusion
3. They were supposed to go in the video game section, not the tavern -_-
4. The later 2 threads were spam, as for reasons already listed.

don't you DARE say another no to my ideas if you don't like it ignore it!!

You made ignoring it quite difficult.

Also...complaining about being called stupid...then following that by calling us idiots...see how hypocritical that is? And just because someone disagrees with you..that doesn't mean they are an idiot

Unless its about baseball right pang?

a few of them even called ME stupid
thebluerabbit and along with the idiots

...bluerabbit and pang and "those idiots" are far from stupid. Leave them alone. Its not their fault you posted 3 of the same forum in the wrong section. And now you come to this thread and call everyone stupid... Do tell me how thats related to our conversation. Way to make yourself a respectable member of the community. Doing stupid things might make people think your stupid

Once again, there is no Halo in the trailer. Nor is there pokemon. Calm your ballsacks and be nice. Gosh. `Tis a sad day when I have to be the mature one.

I don't like that though. Pokemon and Halo have never been in arcades.

Yeah, its mostly arcade games only. It still looks promising.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Unless its about baseball right pang?

Well of course...I thought that situation went without saying =p

`Tis a sad day when I have to be the mature one.

Also if quite sad when I'm not being my joyful self (or my joyful self I like to think I am)

It still looks promising.

I've been having mixed feelings about it...I don't think it'll flop..but I think there is a chance at it not doing as well as people think.

Also...anyone else getting a vibe that there will be a "touching moment" in the movie? Like an attempted tear-jerker
Showing 1-12 of 12