ForumsThe Tavern

Thin Crust or Fluffy Crust Pizza

Posted Oct 22, '12 at 6:51pm

Minotaur55

Minotaur55

1,323 posts

Knight

You need some body in your pizza.

You can have body in a pizza without fluffy crust, its called a uber stuffed thin crust pizza. Booya!

Thin crust is like eating a cracker in a pizza suit. Sure, it may taste almost the same, but it doesn't satisfy hunger the way fluffy pizza does.

That was one of the bust fluffy crusted pizza references ever! XD

Posted Oct 22, '12 at 7:41pm

devsaupa

devsaupa

1,849 posts

I prefer pan, although a well made thin crust pizza is just as good. Does anyone else love filled-crust pizza?

Posted Oct 22, '12 at 8:12pm

Santi_

Santi_

2,420 posts

You can have body in a pizza without fluffy crust, its called a uber stuffed thin crust pizza. Booya!

I just like something to hold up to strong ingredients.

Does anyone else love filled-crust pizza?

Definitely.
It's like eating a pizza with mozzerella stick sides.

Posted Oct 23, '12 at 3:49pm

Minotaur55

Minotaur55

1,323 posts

Knight

I prefer pan, although a well made thin crust pizza is just as good. Does anyone else love filled-crust pizza?

I prefer pan as well, to be honest. And yes I love filled crust, if cheese is stuffed in there I will eat that stuff every freaking day. When I first tasted a stuffed crust pizza it took someone to knock me out to stop eating. Well, I wasn't actually knocked out. But it took a lot for my parents to stop me from eating the pie.

It's like eating a pizza with mozzerella stick sides.

Exactly. Booya! Yup, I did that again.

Posted Oct 23, '12 at 9:58pm

redslaughterer

redslaughterer

261 posts

Does anyone else love filled-crust pizza?

Oooooh, this is one of my favorites. I like it when you bite into it and you get the ooey goodness of the cheese. I just made myself hungry for thin crust pizza, and I can't do anything about it as it is kind of late. A good thin crust pizza has a crust that is not too hard. Once I had a pizza and the crust was hard as a ROCK. I hurt my teeth biting into it.

Posted Oct 24, '12 at 11:57am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,434 posts

Knight

Fluffy. Thin doesn't fill one's engine up.

SImple solution. You eat more of it. I'd prefer two slices of thin crust than one slice of thick crust. By the way, if anyone hasn't figured it out yet, I prefer thin crust.

You don't get it. I don't feel full even if I eat many slices of something that feels like a cracker. Fluffy feels more like solid solid bread.

Posted Oct 24, '12 at 1:07pm

Max000_Extreme

Max000_Extreme

114 posts

The thinner the better

Posted Oct 24, '12 at 8:19pm

killersup10

killersup10

2,772 posts

Killersup can barely choke down the fluffy crust,it chokes Killersup,he really doesn't like the stuff.However,the thin crust Killersup adores *stomach grumbles*

Posted Oct 31, '12 at 6:21pm

Clancy12

Clancy12

6,377 posts

Most of the time, I definitely like thin crust better but there is a pizza place across from my school with amazing fluffy crust!

Posted Oct 31, '12 at 7:29pm

spikeabc

spikeabc

1,696 posts

MAKE IT STUFFED!

seriously bro, pizza hut stuffed crust isnt on that list.

spike aint happy.

Reply to Thin Crust or Fluffy Crust Pizza

You must be logged in to post a reply!