ForumsGamesNew to The Last Stand: Dead Zone

7 3289
FrederikTheFeared
FrederikTheFeared
1 posts
Nomad

HI EVERYONE! im pretty new to The Last Stand: Dead Zone, so i wondered if anyone with a few skills in this game, could tell me about the best way of administrating my in-game time to maximize profit and how to best defend myself, and of course, what is most important, more survivors of security for the ones i already got

• 7 Replies
AlexanderTheNuts
AlexanderTheNuts
2 posts
Nomad

im new to

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Your best bet is to devote 100% of you free time to the game, because it runs in real-time. A huge help is doing long, 8 hour+ projects while you can't play. Assign each of your survivors to those huge piles of garbage in your compund and have them get supplies while you're not on. Multi-tasking. Make sure you have room for the huge numbers of supplies coming your way first.

Otherwise, never have anyone not doing anything. Always have someone do something for best efficiancy.

hellboy8619
hellboy8619
4 posts
Blacksmith

Well this chapter was great, but it got kinda booring to me :/ i really like the idea but I'm not a fan of these kind of games...

ktang
ktang
13 posts
Farmer

the best way to get resources is to raid other players, it also give you a lot of experience points when killing their survivors.

Arceus12
Arceus12
145 posts
Shepherd

You do know this is not the right area to post about this area is video games only not for flash games since it is an MMO games it should go ever in here not here

Arceus12
Arceus12
145 posts
Shepherd

it should go ever Sorry i ment it should go here

bobbar7857
bobbar7857
1 posts
Shepherd

Just take all of your components and recycle them when you need supplies

Showing 1-7 of 7