ForumsThe TavernIf It Were Real: The Gaming Pub (England)

2 1579
Laughable97
Laughable97
125 posts
Nomad

Hey you! Yeah, you by the door. What are you doing? Get in here! What's your name?

Alright, you might want to go to the other section we're in the middle of a FIFA match. What match are you trying to watch mate?

Nah, xxpert_1337_sk11lzxx is on at 6:30 . Anyone else you want to see while you are waiting?

Nah this match is ManU4Life_xx vs Ch31s3a_0wn@g3.

What? You're a noob? Haven't had a noob in here for ages. Let's start from the beginning. I'm UnforgivenFlames. How 'bout you?

Alright, well you should probably hit yourself up for a drink first.

Oi you! You in the corner! Give this man a drink right now you bellend.

Alright boss, take a chill pill

Don't tell me to take a chill pill. You'll be taking a "You're fired" pill soon. When I come back I want a like rating from him. I'll be making sure!

Sorry 'bout my boss. He's a bit aggro today.

Wait! You're saying he was nice to you? Bloody miracle, I'll say.

Alright, so what to do you want?

Any non alcoholic drink? Alright.

Mast3rAssass1n, this man wants a drink. Get him the regular.

So the full strength 6bit?

The more alcohol, the better. He's a big fan.

Take a seat mate, I told him to go light on the alcohol so you won't have to worry

TELL HIM ABOUT THE BETS!

*embarrased*Sorry, my boss likes to listen in on my conversation with noobs. Anyway we have a betting system here so is there anything you want to bet on?

Nope? Alright give me a second. *Starts screaming* SO YOU WANT TO PLACE 1000 POUNDS, THAT'S GREAT WE'LL SET YOU UP RIGHT AWAY!

Thatta boy!

Bosses...easy.

*walks in* Alright, you seem like a nice bloke, and you put in 1000 pounds. I'll tell you what, you won't have to pay for that starcraft match. Go in now mate, it's on the house

So what are your opinions on gaming as a sport, do you ever think that people will go to a tavern to watch their favorite gamers or do you think we'll be stuck in the past?

Oh and I have no idea what I was doing at the start.
  • 2 Replies
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I'd pay to see something like this. Then again, there already are gaming tournaments.

skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

At first I did not get this, then I was like oh. I dont think grownups will go to a bar to watch someone play video-games. sorry.

Showing 1-2 of 2