ForumsThe TavernNew AG

20 3291
fireangle
fireangle
176 posts
Nomad

Do you like or dislike the new Armored Games? Please explain why.

• 20 Replies
XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

Honestly for the amount of time we have given them this is not impressive. There has been talk to Changing the layout of this site for years now and I'm not about to get super hyped because they brought back armatars which should have never been taken away and because the way we navigate the site has changed slightly.

Good head way but nothing impressive.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Honestly for the amount of time we have given them this is not impressive. There has been talk to Changing the layout of this site for years now and I'm not about to get super hyped because they brought back armatars which should have never been taken away and because the way we navigate the site has changed slightly.

Good head way but nothing impressive.

These major changes came about in 3 days or so, along with 50 glitches being fixed, the change in format, upgraded search bar, and improved functionality and efficiency. They've done a LOT.
XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

These major changes came about in 3 days or so, along with 50 glitches being fixed, the change in format, upgraded search bar, and improved functionality and efficiency. They've done a LOT.

This is true it does appear they have been making some progress, but as a skeptic and a pessimist, I must say these changes are behind schedule.

Do you think these changes are finally being completed because they hired some more staff members?
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Do you think these changes are finally being completed because they hired some more staff members?

Dan told me he'd get around hiring a community manager when he got the chance, and after he hired Ferret, the CM, everything worked smoothly again.
ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

-Upgrades with less obnoxious glitches
-Increase in Forum activity
-Admins fixing the site constantly
-New users attending the forums more

It wasn't like this before, so my vote would be that Armor Games is doing a lot better.

I totally agree. I think it's great that more people are on the forums.

Showing 16-20 of 20