ForumsGamesThe Binding of Isaac

7 6722
zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

Anyone played this game? I have the Wrath of The Lamb for it, it's truly a good game! I have beaten Satan once, Mom's Heart four times and Mom five times.

• 7 Replies
DarkExitium
DarkExitium
10 posts
Peasant

I have the game, nut I never really play it. Got it for free though...

Anethiel
Anethiel
14 posts
Peasant

I have it, and I while it's a quite simple game, it's really good an addictive. There's so many powers and characters to find that I keep coming back to it fairly often. I like how every time you play it, it's different. It can be easy or devastatingly hard without the right powers, and there's something new in every game that I haven't yet seen.

It's quite cheap in Steam, and I fully recommend to buy it (with the DLC, since it adds so much) if you're into those Zelda-like dungeon crawls.

zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

+1 for Anethiel's post. I got it for 3 euros in store,DLC included, at the Steam summer sale. So worth it.

portarto
portarto
87 posts
Herald

~50 hours played, it's really hard to get all the achievements :/

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

I've been really into this game the past week or two, so I'm pretty far ahead right now. I'm trying to unlock The Chest, and I've beaten Isaac twice, so I need to beat him four more times. While Isaac provides a sort of bullet hell type boss fight, I think Satan is a bit more difficult. I've beaten him once, but there's no point for me to got to Sheol instead of Cathedral right now except for unlocking character items.

GhostOfMetal
GhostOfMetal
694 posts
Shepherd

I very, very much like this game. I have the free trial and played it often, but my computer sucks so it lagged more than it played. I wish I could buy the full version (I'm poor) and have a good computer to play it. The game does get a little repetitive after a while but it is still a very good game in my opinion. Very creepy and somewhat disturbing, but still good.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

*revived by (deleted) spam*

Showing 1-7 of 7