ForumsThe TavernYour craziest haircuts!

17 4601
latpasko
latpasko
295 posts
Nomad

So i just got a hair cut, and was thinking about strange, weird and all around crazy hair cuts.
have you ever had a strange, weird or crazy hair cut?
please post pictures of you or your friends haircuts (or just describe them).

• 17 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Not really, but I went to a barber a few years ago to get lined up and they messed that up. That was the last time I went to a barber. I just cut my own hair, once every week or two.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Hmm let's see...

-For a bit I had my hair down to about the top 1/4 of my eyes...that was pretty fun haha

-Had a section dyed blue for some time...then it went to bright blonde for a little bit after

-Every now and then my friend will spray half of it pink when we hang out

116 posts
Nomad

Went to an old fellow in my town for a haircut.

I swear it was the bowliest bowl cut to ever exist. Had to buzz it off later that day

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

The craziest hair cut I ever got was when I straightened my hair. It was funny for like 2 minutes.... then I got pissed off and I wanted the old curly afro back. Luckily, my hair resets itself back to normal every 24 hours.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

muawk. a green muawk. not spiky one, I just left a line of hair, and colored it green. Never debt on football peoples...

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

*bet

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

Well freshmen year I had to get a Mohawk for the 4x800m relay when we went to regionals. The other three guys had very short hair so it wasn't that bad, but I had hair almost to my shoulders. It's safe to say I used more than my fair share of hair glue and spray that week.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Freshman football. Hair cut so it was constantly over my eyes. Not a good combination.

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

Freshman football. Hair cut so it was constantly over my eyes. Not a good combination.

when I played i just put all the hair back and put my helmet on. Or you could have worn one of those caps.
rayoflight3
rayoflight3
437 posts
Nomad

Not me, but one year, my high school's varsity tennis team made all the new varsity players get this haircut. Except more hair on the sides, so it was poofy-looking.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

when I played i just put all the hair back and put my helmet on. Or you could have worn one of those caps.

My hair was too thick. Even when it was wet it was impossible to alter. I never got bedhead though, which was a plus.
AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

I don't get crazy haircuts usually, I keep it short since lots of hair tends to get greasy for me. I sometimes style it differently. As in gel it up in a nice frohawk and what-not.

fries
fries
92 posts
Nomad

i once got a hair cut so short it was up so everybody could see my froehead now im just growing my hair long now it took me a year to just so you know im not a girl (its ok for guys to have long hair)

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

I never got bedhead though, which was a plus.

Ahhh you're so lucky, I get horrible bed head and can't go to school with out showering in the morning. -_-
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Well this was way back, I was in a barber shop and this lady asked if I wanted to have hair like Justin Bieber (by the way this was when most people didn't know who Justin Bieber was) so I said alright and after like 30 minutes I hated my hair.

Showing 1-15 of 17