ForumsThe TavernLich

6 1731
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

{A quite nerdic question, preaper yourself}

The modern culture now paraide vampires. But what about the lichs?

A quick explanasion - a Lich is a man who, in a dark ritual, moved his soul to a phylactery - a item which contain his soul {yes yes like you-know-who...}. but with a single one. which mean eternal life. and being a skeleton mostly.

even easier - it make you a intellegent {As you been in life} skeleton who can move like a normal man.

SO - what will be your item? Will you agree to do such a thing?

• 6 Replies
xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

Hmm i trough Lich is an Undead Wizard. Mostly because they are summoned by Necromancers....

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

They are the nacromancers.

But, if you got the opertonity - ill give a back story ok?

You find a book in the street. as you open it, there is a note - "Recipe for becoming a lich" with all the ingerident and list, step by step, of waht need to be done. will you do that?

skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

if i could detroy the item later on, then yes.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

Hmm i trough Lich is an Undead Wizard. Mostly because they are summoned by Necromancers....

As danielo said, they are the necromancers... but you're also right, they are undead wizards. Usually liches are portrayed as wizards who want to become immortal so as to study magic longer and become much more powerful than they would as living human. They are not raised as they turned themselves undead and still have control of themselves.

if i could detroy the item later on, then yes.

Or just wait for a heroic adventurer to kill you... as always ^^

You find a book in the street. as you open it, there is a note - "Recipe for becoming a lich" with all the ingerident and list, step by step, of waht need to be done. will you do that?

In my current state, it wouldn't help me much as I am not a wizard, and camping in a hideout doesn't sound great. If I were a wizard and fascinated by the magic, then yes, I would definitely. Now about the item... maybe a crystal, a quartz for example:
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZzRGh6VIfdvTiMKdyWFWmjKwMImv8vy93A4G6gIzYcBTwNMrZiw
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

I always imagaine it as a ring. you cant just take it off someone like a necklce or a crown for exmple. But the best one i think, if you realy want a iternal life, is a stone. a simple stone. and throwing it to the ocean. Find that adventerur!

but why skydragon? you affraid from eternal life?

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

First of all, liches are necromancer, meaning they can communicate with the dead. Anyway, I don't really like that idea.

Showing 1-6 of 6