ForumsThe Tavernwhat is the most annoying thing on earth (or beyond).

11 3013
cooldude99778
cooldude99778
201 posts
Nomad

it could be anything. for example: it could be your sibilings, spamming, anything. for me it's my little sister. in my opinion it doesn't get more annoying than that but i could be proved wrong.

• 11 Replies
madgamer131
madgamer131
671 posts
Nomad

rich spoiled brats.
omg i cannot stand those people who've just gotten everything they've asked for their entire lives and have no idea of what it means to work. my parents have me work for my allowance or any other cash i ask for, and i respect thm for that. next year im gonna actually get a job so i can make my own money so i can get a feeling of true independence and a taste of the real world.

snowman1474
snowman1474
225 posts
Peasant

my brother...

Leon592
Leon592
103 posts
Nomad

Emo people

Kamacaz
Kamacaz
133 posts
Nomad

Juggalos cause they believe in the devil. He is an unexsiting person who the Catholic say bad people go to. W.o.W too.

Ace_of_Fear
Ace_of_Fear
223 posts
Nomad

When A little kid falls and then they get picked up and the parent says "are you ok?" Then they start balling!

bluestriker
bluestriker
7 posts
Nomad

This may not actually be the most annoying thing to me, because there's so many things to choose from I'd actually have to sit down and think about it. But for now, I'd probably say those kids from school who message you constantly asking you "omg r u ther!?!??!?!!?!" over and over again, when it's obvious you aren't there if you didn't answer. Same thing applies to when people constantly invite you and send you messages on Xbox Live.

Alguzara
Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

But for now, I'd probably say those kids from school who message you constantly asking you "omg r u ther!?!??!?!!?!" over and over again, when it's obvious you aren't there if you didn't answer.

Sure i go for the same.
I also think that annoying people are those who think emo people are annoying...
baseballfamer123
baseballfamer123
321 posts
Nomad

I hate rich spoiled little brats.

cooldude99778
cooldude99778
201 posts
Nomad

yea same here

Sodas
Sodas