ForumsGamesShellShock Live 2: Who's playing?

48 11886
murasaki9
murasaki9
1,390 posts
Blacksmith

Want to play a game or two? Post here. I check often.

• 48 Replies
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

The game would be more balanced and fair if lobbies offer level filtering, I don't really know if that's implemented in the game, but would be more fun and skill-based, not level and upgrades based.

no it doesnt exist but i myself saw people who created rooms and named them "level 5-10" and such and just kick those who enter and arent. so you can just do that. there isnt a lack of beginers or pros either
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

You found it awhile ago shock? Funny really, I found it just days before it was released in AG, I didn't put it in the games you want to see on armor games because it was in beta.

If anyone wants to add me my name is:
TheMostManlyMan

StormWingDelta
StormWingDelta
72 posts
Shepherd

I'm playing. Just look for my username here and you'll find me. I'm not online too often though.

If you do run into me I always have my match settings set to make for fast games.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I play, just not on AG. I play using my Facebook account. My username is Daleks. If I am playing on AG then it is just Dalek. I would advise looking for Daleks more.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Yeah I just started playing. Username: SourElixir

Only problem with this game is that it is unbalanced since there is no matchmaking to make the games have equal to same level players. But meh. Same as the first with upgrades.

doomagedonn
doomagedonn
14 posts
Nomad

i play every now and then so about 3 times a week

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

it is unbalanced since there is no matchmaking to make the games have equal to same level players.

I'd say the easiest solution to that would be implementing different lobbies, such as 0-10, 10-20, and so forth, but you could still have an 'all skill level' lobby.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Well, I was playing with one of the admins today and was bug testing with him. Here are some of the glitches that we did.

1) Weapon: 2012
Power: 70
Angle: 40.5
Glitch: Crashes other player's shockwave/flash player
Other: This is probably the hardest one. You have to have the angle/power correct but shoot right in front of a person.

2) Weapon: Double Splitter
Power: 10
Angle: 90
Glitch: Switches other players inventory to basic weapons
Other: You have to be right in front of the other player, as close as you can get without overlapping.
3) Weapon: Magic Shower
Power: 100(Max)
Angle: 90
Glitch: 540 points in 1 shot
Other: You have to be on top of your enemy and also put your shield on.

allright88
allright88
154 posts
Nomad

i play in when ever i get spare time its nice game and i love those weapons!

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I'm only level four. Anyone wants to play, add me.

It said that player was not found. Your username in the game is murasaki9 right?

I am level 33 deluxe. Pretty much I would crush all of you.
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Played one game... For me its way too slow moving... The people take FOREVERRR :P

red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

Shellshock 2 is awesome. I'm still red303 on shellshock and i mostly am on on the weekends but sometimes on weekdays. Im lvl 5 and you can add me if u want

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

The people take FOREVERRR

Generally why it's best to organize games with someone you know.
Chances are they'll be faster.
MachineOfEpic
MachineOfEpic
12 posts
Nomad

I don't know if I'm on topic or not,because I'm in a rush to get to the store.Every time I get on Shell Shock Live 2 I see someone spammed or it says Reported as a spam.And I report people to.I even post on there please stop with the spamming your just making the admins and moderators jobs harder.I said I'm just trying to help them out.Any way Mods please check Shell Shock Live 2.Or I can look if you want me to!

gman144
gman144
156 posts
Blacksmith

I love ssl2 simply because more than one player can shoot at a time. This makes the matches WAY shorter. By the way, my name in ssl2 is bronco.

Showing 16-30 of 48